The Two Party System is Suiciding — Too Late to Save America?
Wake up and smell the mushroom food you’ve been being fed since you were old enough to vote, and before. Plug your nose and consider what’s next…
copyright © 2016, all rights reserved. Permission to repost hereby granted provided entire post with all links in tact, including this notice and byline, are included. Please comment any such repost to original posting.
The Two Party System is Suiciding — Too Late to Save America?
Have you not noticed the constant repetitive pattern? Every few years we get disgusted with the last batch of politicians we voted into office, especially at Presidential level, and vote in the opposite party. We are upset almost always for the same generic reasons: they promised one thing (we liked), and to fix what the last bunch did (we didn’t like), but all we wound up with was, ‘the new boss same as the old boss.’ Just like the song, we ‘hope we don’t get fooled, again.’
HOW’S THAT BEEN WORKING OUT FOR YOU?
Answer: It aint’ never had and ain’t ever shall, unless you are big Pharma, big Oil, big Telecom/IT, big Bank, Big Brother, or simply a fascist, globalist, or illuminati player.
The fact is, the Constitution and Bill of Rights, the basis for our whole system of government by, of, and for the People, so scared the elite power brokers in our early years of Continental unification and domination (formation of the 48 states), that they invented the two party system as a means of insuring that ONLY the power elite could run for high office; a complex system of delegates and voting rules which are designed to weed out anyone who is unwilling to run on a platform sympathetic to the predetermined ‘issues’ which suit the ‘party.’
Note re image: talk about disgusting campaigns. But which is worse? 1866 or 2016, 150 yrs. hence?
Issues are selected not so much on the basis of what actually pulls the people’s heart strings, as much as what the analysts and advisors think will ADEQUATELY pull their heart strings WITHOUT forcing any actual cure or change to ‘gains’ made by the party just prior to last being voted out of office — those things the voters got mad at them for in the first place; it is important to insure voters never remember those things, and focus instead on what’s wrong with the current batch of looters and despots, only.
The two party system is also designed to negate popular choices. No matter how many people vote in the primary for a given candidate, the back room deals in cigar-smoke filled rooms between powerbrokers will ultimately determine who the nominee actually is, and that person is going to be that new boss who’s going to fool us, again. Guaranteed. It’s worse, now, because now they can legally hand out Havanas.
Finally, it is designed to quash any possible third independent party contender. They do this very easily by telling you that to vote for them is a wasted vote (true only if you actually vote for other than your actual preferred choice), and by telling you that such a vote dilutes any chance of defeating (whomever they think you fear being elected). We hear that time and time again, and heaven forbid that if such a candidate should actually make decent headway, they will find a way to destroy him before the election ever takes place.
That is exactly what happened when Ross Perot ran against Clinton/Bush. As I had warned the Secret Service based on my ten-year investigation into abuse of power issues by the New World Order, it seemed absolutely clear that an assassination or blackmail attempt against him or his family to force him out of the race was inevitable. Indeed, within weeks of that warning, Anthrax powder was mailed to his family, and according to my SS back channel contact, it was the same as employed against Clinton’s Bodyguard, the man who was set to testify against Clinton over illegal activities undertaken while Governor of Arkansas prior to his Presidential bid. As result, on the very night that Perot won the State of Colorado and was assured a position on the ballot, he withdrew from the election without a useful or true explanation.
Is the Two Party System suiciding?
I believe it is. There are several coincidental forces which are destroying it from within, and they each tend to cross pollinate one another.
- The Democrats have only been able to field a closet Communist and a closet criminal (simplest descriptions). I’d be happy to defend those labels if anyone cares to be shut down by facts not commonly found in controlled media.
- The Republicans have only been able to field a closet fascist (my fear, hope I’m wrong), a batch of Bush clones and other elite same-as asses.
- Both parties have underestimated just how fed up the People are, and have largely failed to elect platforms that we really care about, except for Trump, who unfortunately seems to be more verbiage than substance.
- Controlled Media has repeatedly run afoul of that underestimation by electing to attack Trump when he says something ‘controversial’ or ‘politically incorrect’ only to find the People disagree with media and are beginning to wonder why still shots of Trump are always unflattering as if he is shouting a curse, and shots of Hillary are always smiling sweetly. “What? Us have a biased agenda?”
- The threat by almost all candidates that if not nominated (i.e., the ‘wrong’ candidate is nominated), they will consider to run independently, not only threatens to destroy the party, but also, to split the final election vote in favor of the opposing party. But one or even both parties could end up doing this, which would negate the split and make it a true free for all.
- Should Hilary be indicted (she is under FBI investigation which continues to uncover considerable evidence of wrongdoing, and not under a ‘security review’ as she prefers to call it) after nomination, no one has any clue as to what would happen to resolve the Democrat’s quandary, but the net effect would likely be much the same as in (5), above.
- Should Trump fail to be nominated, no one knows what the Repulisvecan party can do to resolve the problem of how to win the election if he indeed runs independently. Ditto for the Demoncrats shoul (6) transpire.
So my answer is YES, and thank goodness! I’ve harped against the two party process ever since Obama, and should have been ever since I started voting… but I thought I was doing fine on mushroom food, like everyone else.
Is it too late?
Probably, at least in one major way. No matter what happens, we are going to get a President and resulting cabinet we will later wish was merely a Dog Catcher or Postman, and perhaps not even that (no slight intended of those public service posts).
Hopefully not in the more important way; the future of America is, after all, at stake. The true issues we should be dealing with have never been raised by any politician save Perot, perhaps, and even he did not take full aim, in my view. To see what I mean, check out my 24 campaign planks were I running for President.
The chaos which would result with the collapse of the Democans and Republicrats would create a power vacuum the likes of which this nation has never seen. We would end up with countless new political parties seeking to rush in and redefine how candidates got on the ballot: a Constitutional or Populist Party (Hooray!), a Liberal Party (ye olde democrats), a Conservative Party (new age republicans), a Neocon Party (ye olde Republican good fellows), a Moral Majority Party (dazed and overwhelmed by LGBTG and the like), a Nationalist Party (military-industrial-intelligence-media complex), a Centrist Party (big everything), a Socialist Party (dare I suggest ye new Democrats), and perhaps even a Communist Party (Putin for President?).
That might be a good thing, provided anyone can really tell who all the new players really are. That’s because most of them would choose names other than I’ve shown which better describe their true colors, to include someone calling themselves Republicans and Democrats. It might take decades to figure them all out, with many new bosses the same as before along the way. I kid you not.
Nothing in politics is ever what it seems up front, and given the chance to remake themselves, politicians will simply take off one sheep’s disguise and don another, and in this case, there will be secondary disguises several layers deep to make sure we have a hard time finding their true nature. About the only ones that would be truly identifiable would be a Constitutionalist and Communist party, presuming someone else didn’t beat them to the use of the name.
I feel like the half-human Fly caught in the Spider’s web in the movie by the same name…
“Help me… help meeee!”
- 42% of Americans Would Ditch Two Party System (zero hedge)
- What Would it Take to End TPS, Why Don’t we Have More Parties (Quora)
- R.I.P. to the Republican Party (Forbes)
- The Party’s Over: Democratic Party Dying… (Observer)