Category Archives: Political Control Technology
Thanks to the Post Office, now anyone can know what’s in your mailbox, automatically… including of course, anyone in an alphabet agency. It is just another way to track you and criminalize you if deemed convenient, in time.
copyright © 2017, all rights reserved. Permission to repost hereby granted provided entire post with all links in tact, including this notice and byline, are included. Quote freely, links requested. Please comment any such repost or quote link to original posting.
The idea is you register online with USPS for the FREE notification subscription service, and they then photograph the mail to be delivered to you each day, and email the images to you before delivery; that way, you know if something is stolen or lost and NOT in the delivery, and can plan on getting expected items. It is tied to other services, as well, such as package notifications, tracking services, stamp purchases, etc.
1) This is the federal government we are talking about. The FBI, CIA, and a host of other alphabeticals would have no trouble whatsoever accessing this information. There is no indication that such information is not retained indefinitely, and no privacy statement which alleviates concerns over it being used against you down the road should you become a person of interest, or a trouble maker such as a whistleblower, activist, or other targeted individual.
2) The system is achieved with online registry, and is handled by email, currently with no truly secure process for verification of the applicant or notification of the addressee that a subscription has taken place. Stalkers, private investigators, suspicious spouses or ex spouses or lovers with an axe to grind, or anyone else with minimalist information about you and where you live could sign up pretending to be you… again to include someone working for a government agency who could not be bothered with a warrant — knowing that they could later get a warrant and legally go back in time to ‘duplicate’ the effort in a manner which leaves no proof they violated your rights, earlier.
3) this means that mail must be separately sorted one more time by someone into individual stacks to ‘pose’ for the photograph, and then to take the image and email it… or the entire automated system must significantly modified at both the hardware and software level. Both are at great expense and will cost USPS more red ink… and eventually that cost will increase the price of postage for everyone, not just those using the service.
4) If the system is automated (and even a manual system will be, eventually), then it means EVERYONE’S MAIL is being imaged, all the time: The USPS becomes yet one more information tracking and tracing point available to the government, and under the program, anyone spoofing it.
I’m not the only one pointing these things out… though I’m the only one so far who has pointed out 3 & 4. Other privacy experts have echoed 1 & 2, variously, mostly item 2. Too many people PRESUME that government would NEVER use such a service to spy on them this way. That’s what they said about NSA and FBI when they first started.
It appears the only way to prevent anyone to spoof the system to spy on your mail is to beat them to the punch and register, yourself. However, there is no assurance in place that someone could not still additionally register an alternate email identity. We can only hope and presume there is an online software check which would reject any such attempt.
Short of not taking mail, at all, there is no defense against government use of the images, if you are a person of interest targeted in someway by an agency.
12 Step Origins
Templars Masons Theosophy Rothchilds
The 1 step solution is also useful in targeting issues
- The sermon uses the topic of powers and principalities of ancient times to frame the lesson… and both addiction/abuse and targeting are born of powers and principalities, as is all sin…
- An addict/abuser ‘worships’ their particular sin of consequence…
- A TI ‘worships’ (by constant worried attention) their targeting issues of consequence (equating to sin)…
- Bending the knee to Assyria in the sermon equates to giving in to sin…
- So (the Pharaoh of Egypt) equates to you (your flesh, the Old Man) and your inadequate will power to resist sin…
- Which in turn equates to buying into the enemy’s (sin) Press Releases (that they cannot be resisted) wholeheartedly, accepting the belief the enemy cannot be overcome, by or of ourselves…
- If you listen carefully, you will hear echoes of 12-step program dialogs! They simply borrow the truth and apply it in their own way… and with respect to targeting, twist it to meet their own ends.
- TI Defense: 30 Tips to Help Fight Back
- Why am I Being Targeted? A Valuable Question for TIs
- FREE WILL: A TIs Greatest Asset, Oft Hardest to Employ
- How a TI’s Belief Structure Can Fail Them Dangerously
- Smart Meters, Stray Voltage, and Targeted Individuals
- Smart Phone EMF App No Value to TIs
- A TI with RF Measuring Device can = Dangerous Conclusions
- 7 Tips: How to outreach, preach, or beseech if a Targeted Individual
- Free Will Haven; Targeting Free Intentional Community for Stalking Victims
- Why Targeted Individuals should not hook up with other TIs
- Testimony to Mass. State Legislature on Bill Restricting Electronic Weapons
- A Glimpse of MC Realities (from the Preface)
The Antichrist is coming, and there needs to be a throne ready for him to occupy. Thus the New World Order is stepping up its one-world government effort and increasing their visibility in the process… and translucence… which equates to luciferian Illuminati-like illumination… often in the form of giant glass pyramids.
What you will learn from this post:
- the Illuminati, Freemasons, Knights Templar, & Round Table Groups are the NWO;
- with the same fascination with ancient mysticism, occult, and numerology;
- and the same desire to associate their works with symbolism such as the pyramid;
- that they have been building pyramids seeking to employ mystical aspects similar to Cheops, the grandest of Egyptian pyramids;
- said pyramids sharing commonalities in occult alignments and numerological peculiarities;
- where one complex of pyramids is tied to a rather interesting conspiracy Egyptian in nature;
- and another complex of pyramids appears to involve hi-tech mind control;
- and is itself apparently aligned with all pyramids in Europe, and likely, elsewhere!
The Source of Illumination is darkness…
In several of my books touching upon aspects of the New World Order, I carefully point out the important role played by Freemasons and their involvement with the dark occult and, primarily, ancient Egyptian mysticism and numerology (specifically, where numbers can translate into meanings with magical powers of manifestation). I am not talking about the rank and file lodge members duped into thinking it merely a benevolent fraternal organization, but of the satanic High Masons and select Masonic operational organs which operate secretly, within. The satanic Illuminati, for instance, sprang out of and followed Masonic constructs and principles… and it was they who officially launched the New World Order movement in 1776, their goal to destroy all governments and religions, to replace with their own, providing a seat for the Antichrist. We can also thank them, and head Mason and avowed satanist, Albert Pike, for the KKK, and more.
It seems quite apparent to those who study the nature of Globalists who seek the N.W.O., that they are usually High Masons, satanists or otherwise steeped in the occult. They are often members of or work through the so-called Round Table Groups, such as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergers, the Club of Rome… groups made up of power moguls who control corporations and whole industries, government agencies and military power, and media and education. These, collectively, can be called Globalists, because they seek a one-world government, which is needed in order to seat the Antichrist.
In their works, they frequently employ the same symbolism and engage in occult events right along side of others of their ilk (i.e., Bohemian Grove). While what they believe (occult) should seem silly to a rational person, I remind the reader that it does not matter what you believe to be true, or false… it only matters what they believe. If you fail to acknowledge their beliefs as part and parcel of their modus operandi, you will fail to recognize them and their works, and be unprepared for their plans as they unfold. And much has unfolded, in plain sight.
Here, I will focus on one small aspect of their existence which is quite central to their beliefs; one of their most sacred of visual icons, the Egyptian Pyramids. Pyramids, especially the largest, Cheops, are as important to the Masonic underpinnings of the NWO as is the Cross to Christians. More so, in fact, as it is far more than mere symbol, to them; it is a powerful tool, and their fascination with ancient Egyptian mythology is quite anchored in Cheops. One need only look at the pyramid found on the obverse of the Dollar Bill and its all-seeing eye, to find a stark example. Of late, for a variety of disparate but coincidental reasons, I have made more recent observations which relate to this notion… things which you can easily verify yourself by use of Google Earth.
Square one, the base lines of Cheops
Cheops is the largest of the Egyptian pyramids, having many astrological alignments and dimensional (numerological) mysteries, among them being it was said to have been located at the the center of all land mass; it’s axis therefore dividing the known Earth at the time into quarters; Cheops baselines were aligned due North/South/East/West. As the N.W.O. players gain in power and ability to establish a one-world government (needed if there is to be a single leader in the person of the Antichrist), they also become more blatantly visible as such a force, which means it more frequently relies upon ancient symbolism in its workings.
So, then, I wondered… might there be more than a few NWO pyramids being ‘hidden in plain sight’?
There are, of course, many pyramids around the World, especially the ancient stone variety. These come in two flavors; the Egyptian, the biggies with their seemingly smooth triangular shapes (as seen at a bit of distance), and the Mayan/Aztec stepped structures, a style not unknown in Egypt, and elsewhere for the matter. The Masons have only an interest in the former, it seems, but my curiosity was about much newer structures, those built with modern methods and materials. Would the many newer pyramids around the World exhibit traits similar to Cheops, such as alignments or dimensions of occult significance?
Absolutely. And why not? A glass pyramid is the perfect embodiment of both the ancient pyramid mythos and of Satan; sunlight reflecting from within and without by day, and electric light glowing from within by night — all work to render them both translucent and illuminated, with bright glaring highlights akin to the all-seeing eye, depending on one’s viewpoint and the angle of lighting/reflection. As a work of man, they are both awe inspiring and mysterious, working on the subconscious in unfathomable primal ways not sensed by the conscious mind without pause and consideration. Even so, one is apt to embrace and bask in their presence despite any darker connotations, for they are undeniably beautiful works of architectural ‘art.’
So let us pause and consider with conscious effort…
Square 2: a review of new pyramids around the World
There have been more than 50 new/modern pyramids quietly built around the World in the last several decades, most of them made of glass and metal, and strangely, more than half of them in North America. A couple are faux pyramids with incomplete architecture in and of their own, but one included a second pyramid on site, and the other had a completed pyramid at top, and so, were included in the study. The idea was to see if their base lines or diagonals aligned with other pyramids (ancient or modern), or if any three or more centers or corners might align. Examinations for numerological meanings were also to be considered, early on, but the growing number of pyramids made that effort too monumental. Still, some interesting discoveries along that line were made.
I found so many alignments (almost 150) and associated numerical translations in place that I felt it was appropriate to establish some sort of test group to illustrate the difference between conspiratorial intention and random coincidence. For example, at one point well into the project, EVERY new pyramid except one revealed between two and nine alignments with one-another, and/or with Cheops, itself. One had 18 alignments. So a simple control group was added: some 30 Mayan/Aztec variety, plus nearly 6 inverted modern pyramid structures were added to the study. If these, too, yielded such results, the study could easily be argued as being inconclusive.
But they did not.
Only one formed a single alignment with any other pyramid, new or ancient, and it featured no resulting numerological significance. Clearly, the massive alignments in the new pyramids were intended by the powers that be, those persons behind purchase of the location and setting design criteria as to angular placement, size, and location on the property… especially true when multiple pyramids at the same location (as is the case in ancient Egypt) were undertaken. Therefore, the test groups were excluded in findings, which proved validity of both the methodology and hypothesis. Since only the new pyramids (not inverted) formed alignments, it had to be by intention.
While about a third of the new sites are single pyramid locations, there are several with two or three (like the main pyramids at Cheops), 3 with five pyramids, and one with 8, across nearly 50 locations. I then wondered if perhaps other old, but not ancient pyramids or locations deemed ‘holy’ by the Illumnati might not also offer alignments. Adding a handful of small pyramid burial sites by Masonic persons of wealth and power, as well as the death site of Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Illuminati, and the ‘headquarters’ from which he operated his secret cabal proved that notion, as well. I was unable to discern his precise birth place beyond the name of the city (Gotha, which is ironic in its own right, because Weishaupt and the Illuminati were very goth).
At the point where I felt the matter was amply proven, I had by then added eight older sites, typically 100-200 years old, though one dates to 12 BC, in Rome. It is the Pyramid of Cestius, circa 12 BC, at a time when Rome was, like the Templars, enthralled with the mysticism of Egypt. It is a site well known to Templars and Masons. The others are all in Europe, save one in America, and two of them relate directly to the Illuminati; Adam Weishaupt’s grave, the ‘headquarters’ where he planned and executed Illuminati plans, and perhaps the definitive Knights Templar location — Templehof (Templar Temple House), all in Germany. As these last three are not known to have involved pyramids on site, they are only used in scoring other pyramids which align with them, and not evaluated on their own, even though they would score fairly high.
So the alignments created in total involved alignments between ancient, historically old, and modern pyramids. The symbolism and mysticism of such structures by their special alignments, regardless of if rendered in aged stone or in modern metal and glass — are clearly as important to their builders as the function and beauty of their designs. All were starkly beautiful, and quite functional, to be sure; a perfect way to subtly reinforce the notion of luciferian and Masonic imagery upon the subconscious minds of citizens otherwise mesmerized at what they were seeing… especially when illuminated to great advantage by sunlight or voltage.
The problem of useful presentation
But describing all these alignments textually makes for boring reading. I will give just two instances as example, next, as they are quite tied together. It will be the only review of numerological ties, though more like it, exist, and with notable frequency. Trying to present the topic graphically is also challenging for other reasons, but I will attempt that, as well, in a third review. I will then provide a very simplified summary of selected findings to illustrate the scale and nature of alignments found, with a scoring system to relate symbolic spookiness.
But first, a disclaimer is required, because I always challenge any Doubting Thomas’s to duplicate my research before they make any false presumptions as to validity of my findings, and because the research tool involved (Google Earth) has its own technical limitations with which carelessness can impact upon accuracy.
Disclaimer: regarding some figures and claims herein about alignments and measures, accuracy is sometimes more difficult to affirm via Google Earth. Google Earth allows an accuracy to within a meter or so at ground-level, but things can get more complex when one starts trying to plot and measure lines with accuracy to the far side of the globe, and/or where the locations may be nearer to the Poles than Equator, or on/near altitude changes. Satellite images used in Google Earth are sometimes taken at oblique angles on either or both the horizontal and vertical, such that visual distortions of a pyramid can make true angular alignment (in compass degrees) or even measuring its base length, difficult to accurately determine. When dealing with such angular imagery, the center of the pyramid will be other than visually depicted, requiring one to make cross lines corner-to-corner to find the true center. The quality of image can also vary, but generally, line placement accuracy can be determined within 1-3 feet (roughly the line’s width). The images for two sites were so bad that it was impossible to determine if base line/diagonal alignments existed, but at least their location was known with GPS accuracy for the purpose of central alignments.
Additionally, one must take care insure the Pyramid(s) in question are centered in the view, and to reset the ’tilt’ (View > Reset > Tilt) after zooming in, or additional angular errors can be introduced, as the lines one lays for determinations themselves ‘float’ above the ground. In fact, where the pyramid is quite large, one may find the line ‘crawls up the face,’ providing additional distortion which must be defeated. The degree of inaccuracy in any given instance should not unnecessarily render the information herein as invalid; the thrust and intent behind the location and positioning of glass pyramids is clearly not casually undertaken. Also FYI, distances between pyramids herein are rounded figures, if there is no mystical number involved.
Verbal presentation example
Paris features two glass pyramids at the Louvre Museum, one large, one small and inverted, which form alignments to four other sites (the only inverted structure to do so, likely because it additionally features a normal pyramid, as well). There are three much smaller ones, as well, serving as skylights, which I chose to ignore, early on, and then forgot about, later; they would likely have established other alignments, as similar skylights on streets elsewhere, had done.
Two of the alignments at the Louvre are baselines from the larger pyramid to the same pyramid site in Texas, where they also align with the baseline of one, and the diagonal of another of three found there, essentially parallel. Three more alignments exist to three other sites involving three corner/center combinations, one of which is Cheops some 3232 km distant. Masonry’s highest publicly acknowledged ranks are the 32nd and 33rd degrees. The number 3232 is a ‘magic number’ in Satanic numerology, because it is a doublet, which doubles its ‘power’ (amplifies its importance), and because it sums to 55 (another doublet), one divisible by 11 (a doublet which makes 33 three times as powerful), and further sums to make 10. Again, it matters not what you believe about numerology, but what they believe…
And, this is what they believe about these numbers:
In the occult, 5 is the number of the planet. According to one-time head of early freemasonry, and avowed satanist, Alistair Crowley, 11 is “the number of Magick, itself,” and of sin, or evil corruption. 10, on the other hand, is the number of ‘heaven and earth in interaction’ (‘good vs. evil‘), and the symbol of it in the Greek (‘deca’) is the triangle, of which a pyramid employs 4, which means ‘strength and integrity,’ which is certainly a trait of the Pyramid. For the matter, the number 32 relates to ‘inspiring of truth and living by it,’ which is to say… the very promise and implied hope of illumination. Unfortunately, illumination means something rather different to those with a darker agenda, something closer to that which the serpent spoke of in the Garden of Eden. These are not the only meanings found in general numerology, but the ones preferred by dark occultists.
Extending the base lines of each of the Louvre pyramids westward 3500 m will take you, again in parallel manner, to the center unit of one, and a corner of the other of two glass pyramids built in Westborough, MA, by globalist pharma firm, Astra Zeneca (astra in the occult relates to supernatural weapons). Another line can be drawn from the lower corner of the larger pyramid at Louvre, through the center of the smaller one, there, to pass through the diagonal of the center pyramid of three atop a very Masonic looking Federal Government office building in Ottawa, Canada.
The smaller pyramid in Paris is 2 m shy of being 1/10th the base line dimension of Cheops, while the larger one is two meters more than 1/6th of Cheops. The larger Astra is 1/6th greater than the larger of Paris, and the smaller 1/2 the size of the smaller in Paris. The Ottawa pyramids are 1/4th the size of the largest at the Louvre, and 1/25th of Cheops, and 2 m shy of being 1/2 the smaller Astra. I would love to analyze the actual dimensions of all these, if they were readily available.
In Chile, the resort complex at San Alfonso Del Mar features a giant glass pyramid on the beach with four alignments. It is aligned such that its base line will bisect with the center of one of the lesser stepped Egyptian pyramids. Two more alignments are to diagonals of a pyramid in London, and one in China, 20 km from Hong Kong. A third aligns with the corners of two pyramids in Islamic Astana, Kazakhstan which, though richly expressing Islam in the property’s design, is also rich with Egyptian symbology.
The Chilean Pyramid base is also one/sixth the size of Cheop’s (38.3333 m, a number which is found many times in the fuller study in either location, size, or compass readings of various pyramids). It is located on the 38th Southern Parallel and the 32.32 Meridian. 38 sums to 11 (Magick) but itself can mean ‘Lucifer, the will of the Devil.’ 1/6th = 18%, where 18 = 9+9 (99 doublet) and 3 x 6 (666 triplet — even more powerful than a doublet, and Satan’s name). 18 itself means ‘Oppression, bondage, slavery,’ and = 3 (a ‘perfect number’ meaning fullness) x 6 (the soul of man) = 666 (legend/man/illumination).
A graphical review
Enough textual description; it is too boring and difficult to make sense of. Let’s try graphical, looking at hotel resort complex at Galveston, Texas, which also consisted of three Pyramids. This is one of several with 8 or more alignments, and perhaps the most interesting in terms of just what they align with, and how.
It may help to review what qualifies as ‘aligning,’ so you know what you understand why the lines look the way they do. The alignment must involve at least three points of contact between two distant pyramids, based on corners and centers. A baseline is two points, a diagonal or perpendicular from a baseline through the center being three points, but the distant pyramid must still have at least one such point of alignment, as well. If only one, it must be its center, but aligning with two corners on two different pyramids, there, is another way to align.
There are examples in my study were a baseline, perpendicular, or diagonal aligns with yet another baseline, perpendicular, or diagonal (four to six critical points total); a much harder thing to achieve. In like manner, some can be extended to align with yet other points of other pyramids at a third location; an even more dramatic alignment. I have found as many as five pyramids in three locations involved in a single alignment across the globe… with 14 points of alignment in all. These harder kinds of alignments should be next to impossible by random occurrence. Yet every single pyramid exhibits them.
And we have two such virtual impossibilities illustrated in our visual review at Moody Gardens, in Galveston, TX. Two of them actually involve Cheops, as earlier reference in the textual description, the ultimate of all possible alignments from the Masonic viewpoint. In fact, I find it the second-most interesting of all modern sites, in terms of alignments (the first, at Sauerland, Germany, is impossible to show in this manner as it enjoys 23 alignments. UPDATE: 43 in a row, and I finally stopped bothering!
Clockwise from Noon in the image, we see an align to the Nekoma Air Force Station, an experimental anti-missile defense system long abandoned. What is interesting is that one of it’s seven alignments goes to the only pyramid in South Korea — quite dependent upon U.S. anti-missile technology. That’s interesting, because there is another pyramid in N. Korea, and one of its several aligns goes to the Las Vegas Casino pyramid, which in turn aligns back to the Nekoma site. It is as if both N. and S. Korea are ‘borrowing’ from American military power, after a fashion, to create or reflect a ‘stalemate.’
Next we have two aligns effectively ‘parallel’ to the ‘holiest’ of Masonic pyramids in Egypt, involving a total of nine critical points with three pyramids. There is then an align to the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, OH, where it passes through the center of both pyramids, there (one small, complete pyramid, and one very large incomplete, or faux pyramid. There, the base of the larger less the base of the smaller, is equal to 1/3rd the base of Cheops.
We find an align to a now defunct pyramid on Miamii’s beach. Fairly ordinary as alignments go, it was built as a promotional venue for the international beer company, Heineken. Despite being temporary, it was placed to form at least three alignments on its own. Then, in like manner to the two aligns to Cheops, we have two more going to the two pictured Biosphere pyramids, which, like the two Rock and Roll pyramids bisected with the same line from Moody Gardens, have both of their pyramids bisected with an align from Nekoma (coming full circle, if you will, to form a triangle). In fact, Nekoma is itself involved in a total of 6 such three-way triangles. One of those involves the Miramar retail store, our final align from Moody Gardens, for two such triangles sharing Moody and Nekoma locations. Miramar is the other incomplete faux pyramid, in that only two opposing sides are triangular walls. Miramar, in turn, with two pyramids, forms 6 aligns, including one to the very Masonic Capital grounds of Australia, at Canberra.
So far, we’ve only closely looked at two out of about 50 locations. You can see how hard it is to use either text and/or graphics to reveal it usefully. So let’s now try a different way, and employ a chart with a scoring system designed to rate the comparative ‘spookiness’ factor of a given ancient or historically old site’s alignments with new pyramids or other holy illuminati locations, including each other. To further reduce the clutter, it will then only look at sites which directly connect to them, in even briefer review, sans scoring. The scoring system replaces trying to compute and display the actual odds of the alignment, which would be as high as 10 figures:1, in many cases.
For example, the odds of just a single alignment of the simplest kind, center to baseline, diagonal, or perpendicular or to two corners of two pyramids at destination (earning the lowest possible score of 1 in my scoring scheme) would have actual odds of 202,500:1 against. That is based on the notion of worst case accuracy of 1/10th of a degree of arc… meaning that each pyramid would have 10 x 360 degrees of potentially useful compass positioning, divided by 8, as there are 4 lines the pyramid which establish a total of 8 possible compass vectors. You need to multiply each pyramid by each of the others involved if aligning to another baseline, diagonal, or perpendicular. A baseline to baseline alignment odds would be 164,025,000,000:1 by such reasoning. Such odds are multiplied further by additional alignments at the site. Argh!
Technically, that’s too simple, because angular placement is not the only factor. Size and relative positioning plays a role, too, when two corners/centers of two different pyramids at the same site are involved, but I’m not going there without a super computer!
Now, if you want to argue that the actual accuracy we should using is tighter than that, implying room for error in ‘finding aligns,’ consider for a moment that only one alignment with the Mayan/Aztec pyramids was possible using the same accuracy as I employed. That makes a pretty good case that the alignments were intended regardless of whatever actual accuracy was employed. Even if you allowed for my own human error, there are so many alignments that they could not all have been for my error, given the Mayan/Aztec set enjoyed no similar quantity of errors. But by all means, feel free to correct my math/assumptions if you are of bookmaker caliber in computing odds, but I’m pretty sure I’ve got it right, based on some experience in statistical data analysis; I once ran my own marketing research firm which ran probability studies. No matter: we will use scoring, instead…
Scoring is as follows:
- center point to corners of two pyramids or a base/diagonal/perpendicular of 1 pyramid (simple alignment) = 1 point for the alignment;
- base/diagonal/perpendicular to same (complex alignment) = 5 points for the alignment;
- Bonus 5 points for any parallel alignments or alignments to multiple pyramids of one site to multiple pyramids of another site (parallel/pair alignment);
- any extended link to an additional pyramid (extended alignment) = alignment score x 5;
- link to Cheops (Cheops alignment) = x 5;
- link to other Egyptian pyramids or Illuminati sites (Illuminati alignment) = x 3;
- link to other historically old sites (Masonic alignment) = x 2;
- 1 point for each alignment and for each pyramid at site;
- magic numbers, angles, dimensions, etc., not part of scoring;
- Cheops gets a bonus of 33 points, Illuminati sites 11 points, Masonic 7 points
- maximum score limited to 99
Egyptian Pyramids 13 aligns w 6 pyramids on site (Δ) = 99 points: 29°58’44.54″ 31°8’3.65″
Complex Parallel to Sauerland (5+5 points), 3 Simple Parallel to Dubai (6×3), 3 to Sauerland (6×3), 2 Simple Parallels to Galveston (6×2), Complex to Niagara Falls (5), Simple to Louvre (1), to Eatonton GA (1), to San Alfonso del Mar Chile (1) 85 total +33 > 99.
Cestius pyramid in Rome 5 aligns w 1 Δ = 99 points: 41°52’34.97″ 12°28’51.16″
Complex Extended (three times — 4 Δ at 3 sites, in all!) to Manitoba Capitol and on to Miramar Retail (5x5x5x5), Simple Masonic to Karlsruhe Mausoleum (1×2), Simple to Pheonix Jeju S. Korea (1×2 – Phoenix is Masonic/Egyptian), to Sauerland (1), to Portsmouth UK (1) > 99 points
Star pyramid mausoleum Scotland 3 aligns w 1 Δ = 34 points: 56° 7’19.42″ 3°56’43.72″
Simple Illuminati Extended to Weishaupt’s grave, to Gold House IL in opposite direction (1x5x5), Simple to Cooperative Bank UK (1) 27 points + 7 Masonic site = 34
Karlsruhe pyramid mausoleum 7 aligns w 1 Δ = 27 points: 49° 0’33.22″ 8°24’14.05″
Simple Illuminati to Illuminati HQ (1×5), Simple Masonic to Cestius (1×2), to Kazakh RU (1×2 — rich with masonic/egyptian architecture), Simple to Dubai (1), to Edmonton Capitol (1), to Cal State U. (1) 20 points + 7 Masonic site = 27
Bickling mausoleum UK 2 alignments w 1 Δ = 13 points: 52°49’9.01″ 1°12’48.36″
Simple Illuminati to Illuminati HQ (1×5), Simple to Sauerland (1) 6 points + 7 Masonic site = 13
Schoenhofen Mausoleum Graceland Chicago 2 alignments w 1 Δ = 13 points: 41°57’33.56″ 87°39’34.09″
Simple Illuminati to Illuminati HQ (1×5), Simple to Sauerland (1) 6 points + 7 Masonic site = 13
What follows is a simpler summary of the first few of the destination sites mentioned sites as evaluated from their position…
Sauerland 23 aligns, 8 Δ, Dubai 13 aligns, 5 Δ; Moody at Galveston, 8 aligns, 3 Δ; Niagra Falls 2 aligns, 1 Δ; Louvre 7 aligns, 2 Δ; Etonton GA 2 aligns, 1 Δ; San Alfonzo del Mar 4 aligns, 1 Δ; Manitoba Capitol 9 aligns, 9 Δ treated as a single Δ as they all directly touched one another 3×3, and were each relatively small; Miramar Retail 7 aligns, 2 Δ; Pheonix Jeju S. Korea 6 aligns, 1 Δ (note: N. Korea has a Δ, too).
These are all quite typical of all sites evaluated, globally. The only site which scored 1 (1 align) was a site which has had its 2 pyramids removed/destroyed, disallowing angular alignment determinations, though the center of one of the pyramids was known, allowing an align by that method.
CONSPIRACY ALERT: That site, by the way, is tied to a little known conspiracy surrounding the Nuwabian Nation, an all-egyptian-like community of almost exclusively black people which was seized and razed to the ground by the U.S. and Georgia State and County governments. They were allegedly targeted for being a cult, subversive group, criminal organization, nest of child abusers, or a swindle… depending on who you ask. Seems like everyone had a pet excuse, including YouTube who seems to regularly censor vids on topic for their usual list of fabrications. Note the resemblance in some of the ceremonial dress to masonic lodges such as the Shriners (Nuwabians, like the lodge system, also use the terms, Orders, and Lodges). All Egyptian is wrong, too; they also were adoptively and by blood associated with Native Americans of the Yamassee Federation of Tribes, among them the Seminole.
Note on mausoleums: What we see in our review is that the three mausoleums share unique ‘coincidences’ in that each aligns with an Illuminati historic site honoring Weishaupt, and each in turn is honored for having done so by Sauerland aligning with them. There are many such pyramid mausoleums in Europe, America, and a few scattered elsewhere, far too many, in fact, to encourage me to dig further. Regardless, as the very first and only three reviewed all shared these two features, I’ve no doubt that others do, as well. A single Mason could easily undertake a single such alignment to a point of their own choosing, and more modern pyramid builders could easily accommodate at least one or more such mausoleums in their own alignment considerations. This brings us too…
Sauerland, enigma equal to Cheops
Sauerland is one of the newest of all sites, a complex of 8 pyramids which appears it may even involve mind control research. It certainly defies normal property development, architectural design, and building contractor norms in several ways. First, its location is on a hill overlooking an industrial park, and despite looking like a luxury retreat, is in fact the corporate campus of biomed tech company, Rayonex Schwingungstechnik (Rayonex Vibration Technology). It started with three pyramids, and has since grown to eight.
Second, the site has an adjacent and extremely unique high observation tower (about 110′ high) which overlooks the pyramids and the valley, just high enough that morning sun could shine through the large holes in the upper level and onto the pyramids, creating unique shadows. This was a trick employed in ancient Egypt using Washington Monument style oblelisks, such that at a certain time, a shadow might point to a secret place within the greater site (as seen in Indiana Jones and the Lost Ark. The tower’s corner shadow does fall over the pyramid property. But, let’s just call that a pipe dream.
You do have a pipe of some sort, don’t you… and a whip and hat?
Third, each building is offset irregularly and apart from each the other with no obvious pattern or reason, and likewise, quite contrary to normal designs, angled one from the other up to 3 degrees or so in compass alignment. It is my belief that this is what enables it to accommodate so many alignments, a thing which would require planing with a fairly complex computer program, to determine. Finally, again unlike most complexes, even where ‘luxury’ is intended, no two buildings are built or designed the same; each has an entirely different layout and appearance, though some features at least look similar. Usually, a cookie cutter approach to keep costs down would be employed. Yes, even in corporate campus design.
Then there is the very small pyramid surrounded by a water feature. I found construction photos that show a drill being used on a hole there, approximately 1 meter wide, with smooth walls. It was associated with an article on geothermal drilling which led to a very interesting YouTube promotional video that is really worth the watch; it will intrigue and educate you. After watching, though, ask yourself if the expense this likely represents would normally be deemed appropriate for a small fish pond? The video seems to address that with a blanket statement, but does it, really?
I learned also, that the small pyramid over that hole is the only one on the property using metal walls. The other, larger pyramids use some kind of unusual looking material which requires special application, according to other construction images I found. The panels used on them might logically be radiographic in nature, designed to limit or enhance radio waves of select frequencies, given the nature of the company’s work, as you shall see. In like manner, I can imagine the holes drilled by that machine could be used to install an array of underground EMF sensors or emitters. The video implies the array of radially and laterally drilled holes provides a series of ‘pipes’ which may in fact be perpendicular to one or more of the pyramids. Just why these possibilities are raised, is covered below.
Also unusual, is that one of the original three pyramids (perhaps more, now) is strictly for therapy use, with ten therapy stations. In each pyramid, a security computer controls all lights, window blinds, and door locks, and though there is no manual switch anywhere within for any of these, each workstation is said to have its own localized control over these features. But the security system computer can override, which makes it a rather creepy place with respect to potential for political control and overbearing security solutions against occupants, Big Brother style… especially if you don’t have authorized access to a workstation. Undoubtedly, there are plenty of security cameras, and I find it disconcerting that some pyramids have no windows, whatsoever — normally a code violation, unless a warehouse or factory. One must ask why so much expense and devotion to therapy and externalized security control over environment would be required? Let’s take a peek, and see.
The answer raises more questions. This is a unique kind of high tech firm. Their product/services would seem to involve mind enhancement, mind bending, or even mind control, but certainly relate to biophysics and therapy of some kind. One or more of those possibilities is very likely; the firm does research in electronic frequencies upon the human body (bioresonance), among other things. According to Wikipedia, bioresonance is all based on pseudoscience, which is a polite term for ‘made up BS by con artists’. Dunno about that, because…
This is also the sort of stuff useful in DEW Weapons for behavioral control (Political Control Technology). Of course, such tech is always researched and funded based on some good it might accomplish, including the combating of electrohypersensitivity, which many TIs suffer from because of their constant DEW targeting, or some preexisting natural sensitivity. I have it, myself. But once a patent is filed and governments or dark-minded NGOs get wind…
Now, about that tower… What if it was for security guards overseeing grounds security should an alarm goes off of some sort. The tower does have its own large building which might be suitable to house a security force. Hold that thought in mind while reading the next paragraphs. Turns out it is not just an observation tower, and not just any building. And, while guards might be rather far fetched a notion, there is more to consider.
The pyramid shape is also known as a Frustum by Masons; a shape used by the military in times of old in a manner not unlike a Tank Trap. Like a tank trap, as a shape, it cannot be easily overcome when several are placed together, there being no level foothold between them (a steep V shape), and its sharp corners, especially at the top, inhibiting climbing. More importantly, because its sides are sloped, one cannot hide behind a frustum, if the enemy holds high ground… such as a castle wall… or a high observation tower. Just exploring possibilities, here… but far-fetched or no, it fits the spookiness factor of the place.
But as stated, that’s not all. The platform is merely the top level of what is actually a mine shaft elevator lift. The building is currently a mining museum with access to a huge abandoned mine; they actually take you down into it with hard hat and light, etc. So, like Cheops, there are underground passages beneath the Sauerland pyramids. It is, of course, possible that some of those passages might be remodeled into something else entirely different, like many old mines are, today. It is even possible there are ways to access them from within one or more of the pyramids. Now wouldn’t that be a mystery to discover and explore, whip at the ready? However, all this causes me to hope no one would go drilling a bunch of radial holes over an abandoned mine… if they didn’t know exactly where the mine’s cavities were…
Now, last mystery. Look carefully at the top of the platform at the left corner nearest. No. That’s not a machine gun, though it can potentially be used to ‘shoot.’ It’s appears to be Yagi antenna, normally used to transmit or receive microwave signals in an amplified manner, along a narrowly aimed path. But wait! Where does it aim? At the top of that tower, as high as it is, the thing is aimed squarely at a hillside nearly four times as high as the platform. Useless, as seen. But wait! Just beneath the top rail is a what looks like a motor; the shaft can rotate. At the top is what appears to be a motor at an appropriate angle to change vertical angle. The white object appears to be a housing of a control system operated remotely. I used to sell such systems for video security setups based on microwave relay. Pretty sure of what I’m seeing. And, there is a second pole identical to the first which could be similarly fitted, and which may have been since the photo was taken.
Why would you want that? Well, you might want to tune in distant TV stations, except they don’t broadcast in microwave. You could use it to grab someone’s cell phone signal, if you knew exactly where their phone was, to aim it. There are yagi antennas that can be used for those things, but they would look different. But what if you owned a bioresonance laboratory with some human guinea pigs? What if you could place them in rooms within a pyramid, where the slope of the pyramid was roughly perpendicular to a high mounted, aimable microwave transmitter, such that every subject got exactly the same dose of signal at the same time, or such that you could specifically target a given subject with a unique signal? It would probably look a lot like Sauerland. You think?
I only mention this, because older pictures, before the pyramids were built on site, don’t show such a ‘gun.’
Is it a conspiracy?
If one concludes that it is impossible that by mere chance alone, every modern and non Mayan/Astec-style pyramid should align with other pyramids, including Egyptian… then it has to be by intelligent design by agreed-to planning by a group of many persons with like agenda. That it is done covertly and involves mystical occult reliance… removes it from the realm of benevolent methodology or intent. That these pyramids can be found in countries of opposing political, religious, and ideological beliefs… precisely fits the Illuminati model and game plan established by its founder, and reflected in Morals and Dogma, the ‘Masonic Bible’ written by Albert Pike. That the only persons financially and powerfully placed are able to arrange for such things tend to also be members of Round Table Groups and are often also Freemasons… would seem to cement all these considerations into a single image: that of a conspiracy. That there is the possibility that it even involves mind control is, to say the least, the ultimate and most heinous form of conspiracy.
“Every man is entitled therefore, to give any explanation of the symbols and a system of the doctrine that he can render palatable… Of all the means I know to lead men, the most effectual is a concealed mystery.”
This is an old topic that’s lost traction in the public eye, but in the background, the enemy continues to work ever closer to fulfilling prophecy about Mark of the Beast. Now, employees are being asked to implant themselves in order to get snacks, get through doors, and access workstations and photocopier.
What you will learn reading this post:
- what RFID is, who is behind it, and why you should fear it;
- about Digital Angel, and the bio implant tracking version of RFID;
- why you should fear it, put away petty ideological differences, and unite against it
- what you can do to defend against it;
- the greater strategy RFID is in support of (the ultimate threat).
Invasion of privacy tiny in size, massive in scope
Recent news stories, including a particularly scary one referenced in red text, herein, have forced me to draw upon years of research and dig out my old PowerPoint presentation, 666 Reasons for Smart Dust and RFID Technology, as presented as the keynote presentation at Conspiracycon 2010, in Santa Clara. Any definitive presentation must go back to the beginning, or the dots won’t quite usefully connect. This is going to impact YOU in YOUR LIFETIME. Actually, it already has, and you just don’t know it; the water temperature is slowly being raised on we Frogs, and it’s quite hot, already. Hopefully… we can somehow jump out before its too late.
Smart Dust and RFID tracking technology are quite related, but Smart Dust is not going to be a part of this presentation, except to say that it is nanotech capable of much more than RFID, but it is not an implant. While it is represents its own significant threat to social, financial, and physical security and well being, it is less useful than a tracking implant for the population at large, and cannot play the role of Mark of the Beast. Fortunately, it will not likely ever be used against anyone not deemed a high-priority national security risk. You know, like Will Smith, in Enemy of the State.
RFID, however, is the very heart of the tracking bio implant, the most obscene version and infamous of which is Digital Angel. That’s the name of a CIA front central in pushing for implants, but also often used to describe their chip, itself as a product trade name. They also offer a wide variety of tracking systems which are non implant, such as wearable items like watches and ankle bracelets.
But we need start with a broader view on RFID to fully understand the greater threat this topic represents. Non implant (and seemingly harmless) versions of RFID are already used to track an endless array of products, and you are quite likely to bring them home every time you go shopping. In retail, it is mostly benign, but it becomes the bedrock of a useful personal tracking system.
Mostly benign? Check this out, an edited and updated excerpt from my book, The Professional Paranoid: How to fight back when Investigated, Stalked, Harassed, or Targeted by any Agency, Organization, or Individual (third ed.) Excerpt begins…
Smart Dust, RFID, and the Mark of the Beast
i want you to consider the first letter of this sentence; the lack of capitalization is not a typo. I wanted to draw attention to the dot above the letter ‘i.’ There is a reason… there is an RFID invasion taking place, and some of the invaders can be just that small.
The Bible tells us that in the End Times, there can be no transaction between persons for goods or services unless both parties have the mark. Revelation 13:16-17 “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”
Though the Mark of the Beast is thought of as being the number 666, that is not quite the case. That is the number of the Beast himself (the Antichrist) in numerology evaluation of his name. The original words used in the original Greek texts of the New Testament can be translated to mean ‘insert’ as well as ‘mark.’ Thus there are growing numbers of people who think that some form of Digital Angel bio implant will be the actual marking device. This section will illustrate that likelihood and educate you on just how close to that day we may be.
This will make sense later: implants are the mark for the hands of peons, and marks on the forehead are the mark for meons.
What is Digital Angel? It is a firm which is known for a series of tracking products, including bio implants, all based on RFID technology. Simply put, it is a passive device which, when scanned with a low-energy RF signal, responds with a signal of its own, broadcasting a unique identification number or other data. Early versions of this are still commonly found in clunky removable/disposable merchandise security tags installed by retailers which can trigger alarms when shoplifted goods exit the store. In the modern version, the product manufacturer includes the chip which enables the same feature without the retailer needing to do anything but take delivery of the goods.
There is a whole emerging industry based on RFID, and it, in turn, impacts on almost all other industry sectors. The industry is driven at its heart by the military and intelligence community with the help of corporations who are part and parcel of the NWO elite, as defined by the makeup of their directors and other corporate leadership or ownership. What they want to do with RFID is mind boggling, as is what RFID is capable of in terms of invasion of privacy. To start, they want every single product manufactured and sold to have its own unique RFID tag, and are pitching it to manufacturers and retailers as the next evolution of bar code.
Similar chips in credit cards technically allow purchase without the need to remove the credit card from the wallet, though they currently require us to scan the card. But all that is really be needed is to specify which of several credit cards we might be carrying was desired to be used. That could be verbal, by touch screen, or smart phone application, which avoids producing the card. RFID is also being built into phones for comparison with credit cards nearby, to allow verbal telephone purchases to be made without the need to verbally confirm credit card details. The bio implant is ‘sold’ to us as a convenience to replace all of that (examples to follow).
That is the ‘convenience’ under which it will be sold to us in the retail world, and if a cash register can scan these chips, so can the device at the door looking for merchandise which had not yet been purchased. Why stop there? Anyone can put small and hidden scanners (with or without cameras) anywhere, and for any reason… such as at every doorway where some form of security or tracking feature is desired. By scanning RFID credit cards, the identity of everyone passing through is logged and time stamped without their knowledge or participation. Actually, any RFID tag on your person can do the same thing (it is being built into clothing), because your identity can be associated with its purchase. And that is just the beginning. Ergo, the national ID ‘Real ID‘ program is based on RFID, and eventually, the human body itself will be its on RFID ‘ID.’
In the very near future, it will serve law enforcement. At the scene of the crime detectives will often find discarded items potentially belonging to a suspect. They analyze these for clues, such as fingerprints, to build a list of suspects. In a world of RFID-only purchases, every object also identifies who purchased it, when, and where (often also useful clues in prosecution). What about cash purchases to thwart RFID records keeping? Not a problem. You didn’t think for a moment that those little slivers concealed in the left-hand portion of your new money was truly just a counterfeiting deterrent, did you? Put anything but a $1 bill in your microwave oven and it will explode when operated… a trait of RFID. Moral of the story; don’t casually discard product wrappers, especially if you think someone might use them to implicate you in a crime; burn them.
But it gets worse. For any of this to work smoothly, somewhere, someone needs to catalog and keep all those transaction records and make them available for government’s needs. Enter the Total Information Awareness Office (TIAO), AKA the Terrorist Information Awareness Office. This was modeled after an expanded version of FINCEN (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network) capabilities (check this out); and was MILITARY led and very Intelligence community friendly Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) project. I’ve seen the original DOD call for papers and the final description of capabilities and intended uses for the TIAO, and it has little to do with targeting terrorists. Instead, it has to do with capturing records of EVERY transaction between EVERY citizen and business, as well as the passing of ANY citizen through ANY doorway in selected locations. Further, it will track vehicles past checkpoints and can log other kinds of interactions or transactions between people and each other or real world objects (i.e., machinery, vending machines.)
Update: TIAO ‘went away’ due to public protest and ‘too many questions,’ including “Why was the head to be a convicted criminal participant in Iran Contra, an ex Naval officer of significant credentials tied to CIA and the Pentagon, John Poindexter?” And yet, it did not actually go away. It has instead been quietly replaced with the OIA; the Office of Intelligence Analysis, another new super-secret spy agency operated out of Homeland Security. They, in turn, gently established ‘Fusion Centers.’
Fusion Centers are ‘sold to us‘ as a happy pill having nothing to with dark deeds, and as being established by cities and state governments in order to share information between partnering civic and federal agencies, local businesses and NGOs for improved security against terrorism and ‘other threats.’ In truth, they are hotbeds of social spies who operate external of the centers within those groups of partners on behalf of DHS and the intelligence agencies. It is often a source of organized gang stalking, and a collection point of ‘data’ about ‘other threats.’ We are the threats, and the data is obtained through backdoor access to the ‘data’ about us found in participant computers, including RFID transactions, security and traffic cams — and via gang stalking and the associated psychological profiling. It is a kind of fascist Brown Shirt group without the uniform, replaced with a smile and handshake… and big eyes and ears.
And worse still. If government decides it wants to know even more about you, a black van can drive by your home and scan it to collect the sum total of all information from all RFID tags (or Smart Dust) found within the home. They will quickly know EXACTLY what is in your home, where you got it, how you got it, and when. This gives field agents the ability to gain access to that kind of information in a very focused way instead of having to run tedious database searches which would necessarily include bureaucratic handling and, perhaps, the dreaded and feared need for a pesky warrant.
And, worst of all, the ultimate expression of RFID privacy abuse is to put one in the human body, with or without the target’s knowledge. The question is, how close are we to this nightmare, and what can we do about it? The answer is, we are frighteningly close, and in fact, it has already been happening for decades.
- RFID is already being put on thousands of products you buy today. Even common mundane consumer goods like Gillette razors and Max Factor makeup have been ‘chipped’ with RFID. Walmart pioneered its use, and used cameras (which opens up a whole new personal security threat for the chip) to track customers through the store, and record RFID transactions. There are also shopping carts with built-in ‘product information displays’ which can track every item you handle while in the store, and profile your shopping experiences over time. You can bet there were cameras connected to scanners scattered throughout town by CIA or the military (Walmart Board included ex military and intelligence agency types at the time), as well, to see where else you went and what else you did, to test it as a spy tool. Many manufacturers have placed orders for hundreds of millions of RFID tags and millions of scanners. They have to be in use somewhere.
- Many tens of millions of RFID equipped credit cards have already been issued. You can spot these visually if they are transparent, or if the credit card number has a lot of zeros in the middle, or a gold foil rectangular emblem about ½ inch square. Though sold to us as a ‘security feature,’ they are the opposite: content can be stolen by proximity scanning without your knowledge, and then the RFID and card can be cloned by thieves for use at your expense. I’ve caught such a thief scanning at the doorway to Walmart. He was pretending to be making a phone call… pacing back in forth in ways that maneuvered him in behind victims. But there are also home-made scanners which can scan from hundreds of feet away.
- Most cell phones use SIM card technology incorporating RFID (the SIM card, more than the phone, identifies the authorized user). This is often used in phone apps to facilitate cardless credit transactions (i.e., iPay)
- Virtually every maker of cash registers and point of sale systems is developing low-cost attachments to existing cash register and credit card scanners to sense RFID, as well as whole new systems to replace the old with simplified operation and reduced cost — this allows self service checkout and the elimination of the sales clerk, so it will be promoted as a ‘cost reduction’ tool. But don’t expect to see savings passed on to consumers. Money already has the needed strip in place and it likely has been RFID capable all along without our knowledge.
- All employee scan cards use RFID. Hotel room key cards use RFID. Federal Express, UPS, etc., all use RFID shipping labels. Monthly bus passes, season tickets, and the like, also employ RFID.
- Pets and livestock have been being implanted with RFID for decades. Within the last ten years, thousands of people have, as well, largely through efforts to chip children ‘to protect them against kidnapping.’ There are nudist resorts where you can volunteer to have one injected to represent your credit card information for purchases at nudist-camp points of purchase for services and goods. Otherwise you must carry your wallet or purse and keep an eye on them. What fun is that if trying to commune with Mother Nature and your bank account? In July of 2017, a company announced break room vending systems and software to allow implanted employees to access snacks without money. Learn more here. Soon, you will see implants being promoted for use with parking meters, fast lane highway access, and on, and on, and on.
- Bioimplants can easily be implanted in a human without requiring their knowledge or consent. All they will know is they woke up with what seems to be an insect bite. This can be done while they sleep via covert entry of their home, or at distance with a special pneumatic sniper rifle.
- According to several news accounts, countless livestock has been slaughtered with the implants still in place, their meat ground and sold, and consumed by unaware purchasers. Despite massive recall efforts, not one package of meat was recovered. RFID implants are made of glass, plastic, and poisonous metals.
- Some school systems are requiring children to use their fingerprints with scanners in order to get their school lunches. This is bad enough, but the firm that makes the equipment used also offers an RFID attachment in lieu of the fingerprint scanner, and mentions implants in their literature as an option.
- One maker of RFID, in marketing it for aircraft part identification in an assembled aircraft (the goal being to track parts which might be subject to safety recall, and a feature useful in crash investigations) chose a trade name for their RFID of ‘The Mark.’ The part number when Boeing Aircraft orders it from the maker is alleged by employees to be 666.
What can you do to defend against it?
Aside from sharing this post, not much. Be very vocal and protesting at every opportunity any discovered use of the technology. You might demand RFID tagged merchandise be detagged or the tag neutralized before you leave the store, but that would make you look crazy. However, organizing endless group protests can have an effect. Any firm that covertly uses it should be razed to the ground (sued into oblivion for violation of privacy). Any government office holder should be kicked out of office if they support the technology in any way, shape or form, or simply fail to oppose it. In my opinion, preparation for revolution should be made if these efforts fail, because that would be the only remaining recourse prior to full enslavement.
Back to the bible. In The Book of Revelations where the reference originates, there is also one more clue RFID will be the basis of the Mark of the Beast. One at a time, the Seven Angels open the Seven Seals to unleash seven deadly punishments upon the unfaithful on the earth. One of these states that those with the Mark of the Beast will suffer severe pain and many will perish from it. A subtle clue.
As it happens, there is one feature about RFID which must be told to make sense of this, and it suggests how to thwart the tech: if exposed to high energy radiation, RFID heats up incredibly and explodes. A burst of high energy radiation levels will literally destroy it… such as an intense solar CME blast (Coronal Mass Ejection – a high RF/EMF energy field). At this time, I cannot tell you how to generate such an energy and safely use and aim it, but it has been suggested by other experts than a ten second microwave oven exposure should be sufficient. Now if I just had a portable unit I could waltz through the retail Aisles with… set to ‘Burst’ mode… but you can bet there will be or already are laws written to make that illegal.
But there is something simpler which also defeats the technology. Metal shields the signals. Thus wrapping a National ID or an RFID equipped credit card or object (i.e., chipped hand) in aluminum foil defeats the device’s ability to communicate. When the revolution comes, if that is our future, there will be portable devices which anyone could build from easily obtained parts to detect or destroy RFID at will. I fear the day this is needed. I also say woe to those involved in the use of RFID should it come to that. End excerpted material.
There is one other thing you can do. The response time for reading a scanned RFID is very brief. There is a ‘failure’ in reading called ‘tag collision.’ When too many RFID tags of the same frequency (usually dictated by type of tag/use of tag) are present in a confined space, the scanner can fail to capture the data, or capture the wrong data. Therefore, if one were to collect dozens of RFID tags of various types and put them into a bag to carry along with them, it would effectively become a scanner blocker. Keep all your old canceled credit cards in the same wallet as your valid ones, sandwiching the new between the old, and pull them ALL out to select the one to use, holding them all in the same hand to swipe.
I also advise against Smart Appliances, and smart meters. RFID is at the heart of interaction with Smart Meters, which in turn is its own invasive privacy and stalking threat (widely experienced as a directed energy weapon). Worse, it is tied to mapping of the interior of your home; the floor layout, location of furnishings and other appliances and electronics, smart or otherwise. Programs are being developed to allow such mapping information to be available to manufacturers of smart devices and used to market to you based on use of not just their product, but all products. Naturally, all that can be accessed by government, as well… and hackers partnered with burglars.
I also suggest taking advantage of these resources as contingency against the worst:
The history of RFD tells all
It starts with Howard Hughes, though he was a victim, not an instigator. Most of us are familiar with his rise to being the richest man on Earth in his day, and his fall due to a mental condition which impacted his ability to interact with people, and life in general. The untold story is that once debilitated, CIA agents and Mormons (CIA likes to recruit from Mormans, and Masons, because such cults have secrets and know how to keep them through compartmentalization and other methods) became his ‘caregivers and managers.’ He trusted them, and they took advantage.
Once in control, his vast resources were diverted to CIA control and application. Hughes Shipbuilding built several spy vessels including the Glomar Explorer and companion vessel, both designed to retrieve sunken Soviet Subs. Hughes TWA aircraft and assets were diverted to form (over time) three different CIA ‘airlines,’ including the most recent, Evergreen Aviation, which wound up acquiring Hughes’ Spruce Goose for its museum. Hughes Tools, the financial cash cow of Howard’s meteoric rise, a maker of drilling systems for the oil industry, would eventually become Enron, and we know how that wound up vanishing billions of dollars into thin air. The remnants of Enron’s data processing center would be applied to CIA fronts engaged in porn (to profile user sexual preferences for possible blackmail application), web site hijacking (I was a victim of that, documented here), offshore gambling, and 4-1-9 scams (Nigerian money investment scams).
Then there were Hughes operations which would evolve to serve CIA’s efforts in Political Control Technology development and application. It starts with Hughes Aircraft’s electronics division, eventually become Hughes Electronics, which invented the RFID concept. These were originally used to identify and track cattle, marketed through Hughes Identification Devices, but also found their way into humans involved in early (late 1940s) non consensual CIA mind control projects and Atomic Energy Commission radiation experiments on civilians. I wound up with one in my leg, when as a child, when I was injected with a radioactive substance in Yakima, near the Hanford Energy Reservation.
From Hughes, the chip was migrated to Destron Fearing, and from there to our friend, Digital Angel. We will come back to them. More CIA fronts or partners duped into participation would be created in America and globally to market implants for humans. They do big business in ‘police state’ countries, often for the purpose of chipping persons in the criminal system. Of course, it is privately understood they are good for tracking anyone you wish to track, such as embarrassing political activists and whistleblowers.
LocatePLUS is a Homeland Security created and CIA infected front which pushes the implant in America and advertizes that it maintains 12 billion records covering 98% of the American Population. The DHS/CIA knows all about you and is making money selling you to anyone with the money. In America, the front markets to FBI, ATF, DEA, and 2000 law enforcement agencies, primarily non implant products such as ankle bracelets.
In Europe, the front Worldwide Information is a LocatePLUS spinoff doing much the same. Global reach far outstrips American consumption (there are a lot of fascists out there, in almost every government system): Universal Microchip in Italy, IDECHIP S.A. markets in Ecuador and Brazil, Solusat Medica in Mexico, Scientific Innovation and Integration (SII) in Korea, Taiwan, China, and Japan, Inforlexus Inc., for Malaysia and Indochina, Biometronix for Germany, Glezer Technology in Israel, and Cybertek in Puerto Rico. This list continues to grow; the Swedish firm Biohax International is behind the implant for snacks story.
The primary American front (a sister to LocatePLUS), Metro Risk Management Group, sold $13M worth of chips over 5 years to the Bonneville Power Administration (to track fish, officially). BPA is a Department of Energy firm which had in the same time frame been in the news because of high-tech spying operations having been detected taking place in their facilities… while BPA and Enron were significant others in the same bed. The U.S. Military contracted for $24M, while they sold $1M to private citizens wishing to chip their children or themselves. They sold $7M to the greater Intelligence community, and $73M for ‘internal use,’ which is to say, CIA, itself. Such orders are a combination of implants and scanner systems, both portable handhelds and installable units for security gates and doorways. A typical order might consist of hundreds of thousands of devices and a thousand scanners.
All this data represents 2005-2009. Sales are increasing over time, but increasingly hard to track for a variety of reasons, including corporate name changes, mergers, spinoffs, and other tactics often seen in CIA fronts trying to be a moving target. And the implant business is a target by activists and activist organizations worried about invasion of privacy and civil rights, to say nothing of some kind of New World Order nightmare ending with the Antichrist at Armegeddon. And, they are constantly being sued in court for a wide variety of reasons.
And this brings us back to Digital Angel, the key point in the bioimplant tracking food chain. As stated, a lot of business names and hanky-panky tactics are often employed by CIA fronts, as outlined in The Professional Paranoid, a privacy/security how to which, in covering that topic, helps readers to identify who is really causing the bumps in their night, should they be so unlucky (as was I). So let’s take a look at Digital Angel, again based on older ten-year research (I’m not going through that, again).
Let’s talk corporate names as clues: though most commonly known as Digital Angel (Florida), also DBA Verachip, they were formerly Applied Digital Solutions… which was formerly Applied Cellular Technology (because RFID tracking often relies on cell phone services)… which also used the DBA ACT Financial… formely Axiom Information Technology… formerly Axiom Computer Consultants… DBA Great Bay Acquisition Company (those all based in Wisconsin/Minnesota). Digital Angel divorced itself from Verachip (being sued out of business), but then Verachip merged with Steel Vault… which became PositiveID, which then in turn tried to acquire Digital Angel… which also operates Signature Communications in the U.K., where it might (conjecture based on company data and ties to CIA fronts) enjoy backdoor access to encrypted government radio communications, the assumption being that receiving units employ an RFID chip which, like the cell phone paradigm, authorizes descrambling of transmitted data, as well as authenticated identification of the sender and recipient. Finally, Digital Angel, also being sued and hounded, ran off to the U.K. where they now promote themselves as “a developer and publisher of consumer applications and mobile games designed for tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices, as well as a distributor of two-way communications equipment.” But they still push implants, and through Signature, the two-way communications gear.
Let’s talk facts as clues: Digital Angel does not make RFID. No. They merged with Destron Fearing, the actual imputus of modern RFID systems claiming to have invented RFID technology. No, that was Hughes Aircraft’s Electronic Division. Digital Angel at one point claimed to be founded in 1948. No, but Destron Fearing was founded in 1945, did the RFID for cattle thing in 1948. No one cited so far, actually makes RFID tags, the heart of the implant. No, that’s Raytheon, a military/CIA contractor… formerly known as Hughes Aircraft. That makes sense, since it is the U.S. Army which tracks all RFID tag assignments (unique tag number assigned to (whatever) user data). Meanwhile…
Let’s talk connected dots as clues: CIA’s HHMI (Howard Hughes Medical Institute) is steadily pushing for the use of RFID in both implant and non implant versions to hospitals (49 major facilities as of 2005, more every year) and the medical industry at large, and Hughes Satellite and Hughes Communications services RFID tracking systems via cellular/wifi. How do I know this? By temporarily working for both Hughes Satellite and a major cell phone carrier where I was able to verify specific cell phone traffic and routing of tracking data. The phone account was tied to an individual which shared an address with one of the above firms (how I found it). And that led to finding dozens of such phones for more firms. And even more looking at other fronts known to me outside of the RFID playing field. In fact, such details are part of my evolving insurance policy against ‘accidents.’
Let’s talk key people as clues: Another CIA front trait has to do with who is involved in the corporate structure. At ADS (old data) Dr. Richard Seelio was Director of Medical Applications. Really? He is a Bariatric Surgeon, so he knows how to suck fat out of your thighs, not exactly as advertised by his title (a typical front man). The Senior Vice President was, prior to installation, a small time lawyer (a cutout man). A look at the Board of Directors of almost many of the above firms variously will find persons of wealth and influence, persons with backgrounds or ties to military/intelligence (or both), and persons with membership in the nefarious NWO Round Table Groups, such as the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateralists, and the Bilderbergers. This is a kind of corporate structure is a fingerprint that lets anyone track just who are the trackers.
The other shoe drops
As I wrote this, I was listening to radio, where Clyde Lewis more thoughtfully reviewed a greater enveloping matter on his Ground Zero show, things equally important to understand, and far more sinister. Listen to it, here. The short of it is that chipping people is not just about spying on them, it is about control. It will enable a complete rewrite of social, political, religious, and economic existence, and the script is already being followed step by step, RFID again at the core. You didn’t think ‘Global Warming’ was about weather, or that Transgender Issues were about rights, or that Terrorism was about political or religious ideologies, did you?
It is, all of it, in support of ‘a brave new world’ which the New World Order seeks to establish, a world where there are only three classes of people. While my friend Clyde did not use my labels for these classes, he did so describe: there will be Meons (a Club of Rome/Bilderberger label based on an ancient word for someone worthless, less than a peon – a ‘useless eater’ who will not likely survive the NWO on their own, and who will be made to ‘go away’ in time); Peons who will be usefully employed to run the system (government, business) for the elites; and the Elites, the 1% of the 1% who will rule.
Clyde explains how the Middle Class will be eliminated, divided between those willing to implant and deemed useful (peons), and those unwilling or deemed useless (meons), and the a host of new topics and proofs you have likely never heard of, and more. Naturally, the upper class will be peons, and the lower class, meons. Bio implants (part of Transhumanism) are key to all these plans. You had better understand all of this or you won’t be able to cope, and likely, will end up in the red list for population reduction.
Low Cost RF/MW reading devices are often purchased by TIs as a defensive tool against their targeting fears. However, the general topic (TSCM – Technical Security CounterMeasures) is just that: TECHNICAL, and readings from such a device can easily lead a TI to panic and over react. Here is why, and how to get more out of such devices, without the risk of serious mistakes.Updated Dec 2017 – Corrected technical boo boo and added a couple of closing paragraphs somehow deleted and not caught. Changes indicated with red intro. What you will learn reading this post: • all TIs could benefit from professional TSCM electronic sweeps; • that isn’t likely to happen; • the poor-man’s TSCM pro isn’t a pro, and might be a fraud; • there are low-cost meters but improper use can be dangerous in many ways; • there is a solution, and help implementing it — and here it is…
The way it is
A Targeted Individual can almost always benefit greatly from a professional TSCM sweep. Such a sweep, clandestinely done, could provide significant courtroom quality proof of electronic surveillance and/or harassment with directed energy weapons or mind altering signals, such as EEG entrainment, subliminal messaging, V2S, implants, and more. If you are new to targeting and don’t know these terms, read my books. With very rare exceptions, virtually all TIs are exposed to some form of electronic targeting, and such a sweep can precisely identify who is operating the equipment, the nature of targeting, and evaluate the threat and suggest defensive/offensive options. That typically includes their providing documented reports and personal courtroom expert testimony. Combined with optional services equivalent to a private investigator, it could even end up revealing who ordered and is behind the targeting. They can also potentially detect bioimplants in the victim’s body.
Unfortunately, there are two reasons no TI has ever used TSCM professionals with success, and hardly any have ever used it, at all. The first reason is, that only the wealthy can afford it. A truly effective sweep of a home or work place, can cost between $20,000 and $60,000. That is because the professional will need to apply towards a million dollars worth of specialized gear, and must have decades of experience in order to be qualified to do so and have the results stand up in court. Rather than ‘meters,’ they employ sophisticated signal analyzers and other toys for a full-spectrum solution (including light and audio threats).
Sigh. Add to Christmas wish list, and hope Santa is generous.
The second reason, is that all such qualified TSCM are almost always ex government/intelligence community/military/military contractors, and are therefore, by default, subject to ‘conversion,’ because almost all targeting is ultimately at the hands of those same players. By request or by bribe, the risk is that they will give a false report showing no targeting. It is simply impossible to vet a TSCM pro against this risk, unless you happen to have a personal family/friendship relationship in place from the start. I had such a contact, and the government framed him on illegal weapons and drug charges and put him in jail, confiscated all his equipment. James Atkinson (‘Granite Island’) helped me write my first book, filling it with informative information about TSCM and what government agency uses what frequencies for what purposes (data table and other information in The Professional Paranoid). Friends are keeping his informative web site up and running for him. Visit.
So what is a TI to do? One solution, is to go with less than a true pro TSCM guy with all that gear, someone like me, perhaps, who has nearly $20,000 in gear, and some investigated skills (I’ve put a lot of people in jail, shut down illegal CIA fronts, forced corrupt officials to resign, and ended targeting for clients). Unfortunately, there are crooked people out there pretending to be ‘like me’ using even less sophisticated gear (regardless of what they claim). I have seen YouTube videos of alleged ‘bioimplant scans’ where the scanner was charging $100 per implant found, and gee… everyone scanned naturally had between three and six implants, or more — until their money ran out. And yet, not.
The problem was, the meter being used, like most such meters, has an instruction manual warning that false readings will be obtained if one touches the sensing area of the meter (the business end). You are supposed to hold them a certain way to avoid that. A fraudulent scanner, however, holds it differently, such that he merely moves his finger to tap or touch the front whenever he wants to ‘find’ an implant, bug, signal. Sadly, this service was widely promoted by one of the largest and best known TI community groups. It even resulted in a multimillion dollar lawsuit, and that group ultimately disintegrated. One clue it was a scam was ignored by all: to get the scan, you had to fly into a small remote town with all of one Police officer, check into a hotel, and get scanned within a small window of time. Poof! the scanner was gone before the fraud could be reported and investigated, and many thousands of dollars richer for a half-day’s work.
Another solution is to buy your own meter. Prices can be as low as $100, even less (be wary when so). Not quite a perfect solution, in truth, because no such product, even towards $20,000, is designed and sold for the kind of use to which the TI intends. They are designed to measure the same kinds of signals (with significant limitations, usually), but for other cause, such as testing equipment against RF emission safety standards, or to ensure they are putting out the right kind of signal. The instruction manuals only speak to such uses, and the manufacturers/sellers have zero interest in helping a TI do what they need to do with the product. Nor will they accept returns based on failures to be useful in such an application. You are on your own.
Because of the technicalities involved, and in the face of a lack of instructions, it is not only extremely rare that a given TI will know what a given reading means, but also quite likely that they will make a false and potentially dangerous wrong conclusion as to meaning, and then take wrong actions in defense of that false conclusion. A TI easily makes silly mistakes, and the results can be frightening (ex: aiming the meter at the sky will yield seriously high readings, but is NOT a threat. Many TIs assume it means satellite targeting. No, no, and no.) An example of a serious wrong action would be false accusations of an innocent party, or spending limited financial resources for shielding or legal defenses applied uselessly. And there is another common risk…
All too often, a TI will call Police or go to other authorities or perhaps seek legal, medical, or psychological professional help, meter and readings in hand, intending to ‘prove their case.’ All they end up accomplishing, is being marked down as a very strange person with a strange little box and an even stranger and unbelievable story; a lunatic who needs mental health care. No one will understand the little black box or its readings, much less the story offered behind it all. They have never heard of TSCM, most likely, and so the entire concept is like talking about the kind of propulsion systems used on flying saucers. And if they do know about TSCM, they will know your meter is a ‘joke,’ and automatically conclude that your use of it and conclusions are just as silly, no matter what the truth is.
Note: there is one other potential ‘poor man’ solution — the use of a smart phone ap to simulate an RF/EMF meter. Yes, and no. Extremely limited range and scale of operation, extremely broad angle of view, and quite prone to misinterpretation. In fact, it has nothing to do with electronic solution; it only measures the Earths natural EMF. It has no value for personal protection, as I’ve written of, here.
Don’t give up too fast… all is not lost
Don’t give up on the notion, because there are some useful uses for such meters, if approached properly. One must simply alter expectations, and have a better grounding in how to properly use low cost meters such as those described herein from trifield.com, for the purpose. I can help with that. But let’s first talk about expectations:
a) you are not going to use them to find implants with much chance of success. There is only one type of implant they MIGHT find, which is the type which constantly broadcasts information. An example might be a tracking implant, or a health monitoring implant. Under the right circumstances, you might find such an implant. But most implants used in targeting are either not going to broadcast anything… instead receiving signals useless in detection — or they are going to deliberately use special broadcast methods most meters cannot see or respond to usefully;
b) you are not going to use them to find V2S, subliminal, or EEG manipulation signals. You can see these signals, but they blend into the background and do not stand out as such; they cannot be isolated and identified with simple meters;
c) you can use them with some confidence to identify DEW and other targeting signal directional sources. While it is relatively easy to misread signals and erroneously presume them an attack signal, if read during an attack and relying on the strongest signal sources, only, you are likely correct in the presumption. You can then plan shielding strategies more effectively, and narrow your list of suspect enemy positions and personnel to those within that angle of attack. With some luck, you might actually pinpoint the source and perps involved, but it won’t be legally useful. But focused video surveillance (don’t break the law), with luck, may confirm suspicions sufficiently to be considered legally useful evidence. Rely on video documentation of not just the doings at such sites, but also video of meter readings during attacks, to prepare potentially useful evidence… useful to perhaps interest someone into considering your story… knowing the likelihood is that they will still reject it as lunacy. Risk vs. Benefit is your decision guide about attempting to convince them;
d) you can use them to identify the type of signal, in some cases. They type and sophistication of the meter, and your ability to use them properly, will determine if that is the case, or not. It is quite easy to make wrong assumptions, as there are so many kinds of attack signals across a broad spectrum of frequencies (bands of RF energy). Most serious threats operate at frequencies well above the capabilities of low cost meters. Even my $20,000 gear cannot see above 12 gHz microwave, which is where most military bands operate. But if your enemy is not military based, you might have a chance with $20K gear… but with gear costing hundreds of dollars, your chances diminish to the point of being limited, perhaps, to seeing things an amateur or Cop might employ.
e) you can use them to warn of a DEW attack before it becomes a problem in terms of physical/mental effect. There is one particular low cost meter best suited to this use, allowing you to relocate yourself away from the attack area… the meter will advise when escape has been achieved (cease the warning). It will also indicate if you are being ‘tracked’ by a signal by some means (generally some kind of surveillance, or by a locating implant), and can give you a general sense of the direction of the attack signal source, much like the Trifield. It is not, however, a great substitute for the capabilities of the Trifield beyond that, but it is a better warning device than the Trifield, because it is automatic, and always operating, unless switched off. It can even clip to your clothing or be carried in a pocket, or set down anywhere near you;
f) you can use such meters to determine if the signal levels exceed safety limits set by government and NGO organizations. This, in turn, can sometimes be used to force government agencies, most notably the FCC, OSHA, to investigate on your behalf, though it is quite likely such investigations will not match your findings; the enemy will simply shut down temporarily. But at least you get a brief vacation from assault. When concerned about safety levels, you will want to carefully review online searches to compare the latest (always being adjusted downward) standards and what a level represent in terms of health issues, and that will prove to be quite technical — you need to carefully compare your meter reading and scale used for the set limits, which may require unit conversion (usually a matter of multiplying or dividing by 10 or 100; most such resources will give you instructions for conversion or cite alternate unit results for you). With luck, your findings can be matched to specific known physical symptoms for a given reading level, which if matched to your symptoms and reading levels obtained, can be useful if well documented (video of your readings and symptoms + industry data);
g) you might be able to use them to find surveillance technology, to include listening devices and cameras. Again, sophistication and skill of the user are key. There are devices better suited to this purpose which remain low in cost. Use a search engine (bug and camera detection gear) for that. Same for (phone bug detection). See my post on cellphones.
Now as to the other key requirement, proper use…
Fortunately, there are two specific low-cost devices I can recommend with confidence, and for which I can provide rather specific instructional advice on how to use them for TI needs. They are the devices I started with early on for my own needs, after some considerable informed research — and successfully used to confirm my own electronic targeting, source location, and identity of the operator at that location. It allowed effective shielding response which ended the threat, and finding of listening devices. It helped me to develop other tactics to defeat targeting which did not involve shielding. They had other benefits, as well, not the least of which was improved peace of mind.
As result, I made a special deal with the manufacturer (Trifield): they would sell them to me at a small discount for resale to TIs, and send TI requests for information or purchase to me… on the proviso (my idea) that I provide an instruction manual for TI uses, be responsible for any returns and customer service issues arising from TI uses. They did not want that business at all, and would not sell them to TIs if they understood such was their use/need. While I am no longer in a position to provide the service, which as a kind of rent-to-own trial program for which no one ever declined to own (it worked well for them), I do still offer the instructions (an emailed .pdf file, illustrated).
These are for the trusty and versatile Trifield meter (avoid the more costly blue-faced version, generally less useful to TI needs) and SmartAlert 2 microwave detection device offered at trifield.com. Both meters are very low cost: you can buy both for less than $300, just don’t mention targeting. My manual gives broad instructional use for both meters, and additionally includes an idea on how to modify (at relatively low cost) an entire room to be a faraday cage without dramatic change in the appearance of the room.
I used to sell the instructions for $20, with the purchase price applied to the purchase of a meter. The idea was that one could see what the instructions were like without risking the investment in a meter, and if thinking it doable, go for the meter without wasting the $20, as I made it free with a meter if purchased outright. It was a confidence-building approach to decision making.
I also tried to talk people out of doing it by pointing out everything in this article. Only if they got past all the negatives, and still wanted to proceed, DID I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN THEIR DECISION. I needed to feel it was right, too, because I did not want a meter to be returned — a wanted a successful use of it to better the user’s targeting situation.
Since I no longer sell the meter, I make the file available on request by email to anyone willing to make a contribution to the Free Will Society, and our effort there to establish Free Will Haven, a targeting-free, low-cost, self-sustaining intentional community (learn more here). There are two ways to go: A $20 donation gets you the manual. A $50 donation gets you the manual AND membership in the Free Will Society (you must have a Facebook account, as well, to participate in membership dialogs) and an ebook copy of The Professional Paranoid, which also talks about privacy/security issues, which includes material also related to meter use as described in the introduction (frequency usage). That, alone is a $12 value. By all means, donate more, if so moved.
Note: A secondary goal of the Free Will Society, is to subsequently establish a mobile strike team with a full professional TSCM sweep capability, to include a van full of gear (image above). This would be used not only by Free Will Haven, but be able to be sent anywhere in the country to target perps covertly, and nail them to the cross, and blow the whole topic of political control technology wide open in media, and in the halls of government… globally. And yes, that means yet another million dollars are needed. So add zeros to your donation 🙂
The manual’s instructions can generally be applied to any similar products, if one simply reads between the lines, and compares the differences between meters usefully. This is true even if talking about the $20K flavor, though the capabilities will expand greatly as meter sophistication (and price) increases. Just keep in mind that an expensive and more sophisticated meter will likely require some IEEE technical expertise, such as I actually have. I even have some background in microwave technology, and signal processing as employed by the intelligence community (selling and installing such technology, as well as general security and alarm equipment).
The greatest improvement high-end gear offers will be in the range of frequencies (bands) which can be analyzed, but there are many other benefits to better units, as well. For instance, the ability log to memory the readings as you go, plug them into a computer for even more signal analysis (big step up in usefulness), and improved sensitivity in range and angle of reading. A low cost meter reads rather broadly, say 30-40 degrees of arc, perhaps more, where my meter reads as little as 3-6 degrees of arc. Most low cost meters don’t even specify, and the ‘funnel’ nature of a broad angle contributes to misinterpretations of reading importance or meaning. Narrow is good, but you can compensate by taking care and multiple readings from multiple angles (triangulate).
Finally, we need to talk about what constitutes a dangerous signal reading on a meter. These devices display information in a wide variety of formats and scales which leave a non technical person with no understanding of what a high reading actually means. It only matters and is useful defensively if and when the reading exceeds safe levels. Different kinds of signals might be deemed dangerous at a lower level than the kinds of signal. For example, pulsed microwave is the most dangerous of all, and can be so at quite low strength. This is normally the main threat a TI faces, but most low cost meters cannot distinguish between them, or measure them correctly. This is not something commonly mentioned in their specifications, and you need talk to their engineers to inquire, to be sure the meter can deal with it correctly.
As far as safe levels, there are many levels established by many agencies of many countries for many purposes. What is deemed safe in one view or situation, may not be save in another view or situation. The nice thing about the expensive meter I use, is that it knows all these limits and indicates when one or more are exceeded. With a low end meter, you need to compare your reading to the various standards. Learn more about such standards, here.
Being targeted is all about unanswered, yet critical and deeply troubling questions, psychological torture being at least half the intent of targeting. The foremost question is usually ‘Why?’ or ‘Why me?’ There only three answers which matter, and they are not impossible to discern, and knowing can improve one’s ability to resist.
The way it is
The Three Answers
I and others used to think in terms of a fourth factor, which at least seemed to be another category, but it is not, by and large. And yet, as we will see, it remains telling and useful. Let’s start with the big three, first.
them at a personal level. But the bulk of joyriding would seem to be experiments upon the perps.
Knowing the difference can alter TI tactics
About Death Threats
There is a little known and underreported TI targeting method and symptom based on Stray Voltage, which is usually marked by a dramatic prevalence of ‘static discharges’ when touching things. But there are other symptoms, and happily, tests and cures.
Stray voltage is the technical term given by the power and electronic industries to a situation where an electrical charge is present in the ground, itself. It can also be present in a structure, such as your home or workplace. It tends to be far more likely to be present at the ground-floor level than upper floors, and is commonly found present at insignificant levels almost anywhere electricity is used. It can even be found in places where there is no AC power nearby present, at all, if there is Quartz bearing rock in the substrate. Concentrations of Ferrous rocks and ground water near the surface can impact, as well.
In structures, the type of structure materials and design can impact prevalence, as can furnishings and the layout of property. And though considered rather rare as an actual problem, for some reason, it is normally thought of or understood as being significantly more problematic in rural farms (especially noted in dairy farms) more than in bedroom communities, though it can be found even in downtown high rise areas. It seems to impact Cows in many observable ways, to include reduced milk production, troubled births, general health and premature deaths.
The power industry takes great care to prevent stray voltage levels from being detectible or able to impact living things, including you and me, but things can go wrong. When that happens, and depending on how strong it ends up being, it can be quite detectible, and generally, unpleasant, if not harmful or even dangerous. Some forms are capable of outright electrocution, such as created by downed high-tension power lines. While this post uses the term Smart Meters in the title, it is less about that, except that a possible conspiracy may exist between Smart Meters and stray voltage, as outlined below.
There are many reasons stray voltage might be present at problematic levels. I see these as divisible into three threat levels and causes. The first may be relatively minor in threat level, caused by natural eventualities unrelated to targeting, and unlikely to escalate in nature. An example might be living near to high-tension lines running parallel to metal fencing on your property, where a kind of induction takes place causing the fence to produce an electrical current.
The second is also unrelated to targeting in causality, but may be far more serious, even dangerous, and quite likely to escalate — such as may due to electrical shorts or combinations of other unhappy electrical happenstances. The important thing to take away is that the bulk of stray voltage may have nothing to do with being targeted, but any presence which is detectible should be of great concern to anyone, and pinned down immediately.
The third? I have recently discovered a new possibility, thanks to a coincidentally… even accidentally discovered set of facts learned from one of my very first TI clients. I say coincidentally, because in considering the new information, it dovetailed very nicely with other client information which had otherwise led nowhere. As result, I am now quite confident that there can be deliberate targeting by artificially creating and controlling stray voltage for the purpose.
It can be used to establish a variety of selectable threat levels and targeting effects (symptoms), to include other forms of electronic targeting. This level is not officially recognized to exist by the power industry, though the potential for conspiratorial knowledge and participation in its use surely exists. One would be unwise to broach the possibility with power companies or other parties, unless part of a legal response effort, as mentioned herein. The good new is, that regardless of the three types, any serious threat levels can be dealt with, almost always.
To weaponize AC power in this way (there are other, previously known and frequently spoken of ways, such as found in my book, MC Realities), simply requires shunting of power to the earth at one or, as is more likely, multiple locations around the property. This would likely be done through a control mechanism to throttle the voltage diverted, even to an ‘off’ position, something akin to a remotely controlled dimmer light switch. Naturally, it will consume significant electricity, and that will turn out to be a blessing, as we shall see.
After reading this short introductory post, a TI would be well served to learn more about the topic, even if not thinking themselves impacted by stray voltage, currently. As the link to that information only addresses the first two reasons, the reader should indeed finish this post, first. After reading BOTH sources, then, and only then should they attempt to fit their circumstances into the dialog and consider the best course of action. Feel free to contact me if unsure, at proparanoidgroup gmail com.
Symptoms, regardless of cause
At natural ambient and other low levels of stray voltage there should like be no outward signs discernible. We only need worry about the phenomena if we do start to sense effects. We have all experienced the random static discharge of touching a door knob after walking across a carpet. While discounting such experiences as carpeting woes, they can also be due to stray voltage, which can certainly augment or simulate carpeting-caused static build up, as not all carpets generate the problem to the same degree, or even at all. When you get such discharges in the absence of carpeting, that is a typically a clear sign of stray voltage — though cold dry air can contribute, as well.
Note: normal static discharge is usually relatively high in voltage but low in amperage, quite akin to that associated with spark plugs in an engine; unpleasant to experience, but relatively harmless, more likely to cause injury from jerking away with violent contact with another object, than from the actual shock. They may generate a small visible flash of light, an actual spark jumping a few millimeters, at most. But stray voltage can produce far more varied and dramatic, even dangerous results. There have been instances of seeing discharges which travel inches or even feet, making zapping or popping noises, producing heat. The risk of fire and explosion cannot be ignored, where flammable fumes or pure Oxygen sources might be present. Obviously, the voltage levels in such cases are even higher, as may be the amperage and risk of electrocution.
Serious levels of stray voltage can cause effects similar to other forms of electronic targeting, and may indeed be augmenting such targeting from other sources. In point of fact, especially for persons who also suffer electro-sensitivity, there is a small chance that some persons who see themselves as being a TI may in fact not be. Accidental, or even natural stray voltage might be causing enough symptoms of targeting, by itself, to erroneously presume targeting. This would be good news if the individual is not also experiencing non electronic targeting symptoms, such as organized stalking, or other forms of harassment.
Electronic targeting symptoms are radiographic in nature (radio and electromagnetic), and therefore, stray voltage symptoms, would typically be some combination of any number of things which match those same symptoms. The range of symptoms is broad, from headaches, nausea, dizziness, mood swings, sleep problems, sensations of burning, tingling, vibrating, tinnitus or humming sounds, as well as more unpleasant physiological symptoms such as heart palpitations, chest pains, muscle and joint pains, fibromyalgia-like conditions, twitching or trembling, and so forth. Arguably, there are other symptoms, as well, but these are the more commonly reported ones, and the easiest to identify as being abnormal. That said, the caveat is valid: don’t presume a system does not have a medical explanation; always see a Doctor (without talking about targeting) to make sure you do not have a ‘simple’ health issue in need of treatment.
In fact, stray voltage can simulate or stimulate a variety of general health problems in humans and animals, alike. When doctor’s tests find no other explanation, stray voltage (or other electronic targeting) may be to blame. Some animals are more able to sense stray voltage and will naturally avoid areas where it exists in undesirable levels; they can be ‘Bird Dogs’ to the problem by strange behaviors or health issues. High levels of stray voltage can also cause plants to die, or may result in random discharges between objects otherwise insulated. By way of example, a visible mini-lightening flash between an automobile and the ground or nearby fence or garage door frame.
The interesting thing about stray voltage is that its effects may be amplified by humidity and moisture, or even temperature. Therefore, such effects might tend to be more noticeable if walking in the rain or while wet, as when exiting the shower. Serious stray voltage could make swimming pools and standing water dangerous. But even relatively harmless but noticeable levels of stray voltage can be dangerous, because whatever is causing them could be capable of sudden and unexpected increases to dangerous levels. Take no chances, and deal with it right away, if symptoms are present. See below.
Smart Meters and stray voltage; a possible new conspiracy
A lot of people, including many TIs, feel that the entire power industry’s move to Smart Meters is a Big Brother and/or industry conspiracy. Like most good conspiracies, there are multiple theories involved, ranging from price gouging to spying to mind control, and more. But the big concern and commonality in many of these theories tends to include the very same health issues as found in stray voltage.
Yet when the industry itself, as well as third-party independent testing firms investigate, most such studies indicate smart meters are no more dangerous than your computer’s wifi connectivity. I’m quite unconvinced about their conclusions, but I also understand how conspiracies work, and how the intelligence community thinks — and specifically, how they think about and employ mind control tactics.
It dawns on me as result of the dichotomy between the reality of Smart Meter user experience and test results, that there may be a conspiratorial answer which explains the conflict. Once a Smart Meter is installed, perhaps Big Brother comes along and uses the Meter to establish stray voltage. That would account for the health effects and higher bills, and certainly still enable spying and mind control capabilities.
The simple fact is, the studies giving a clean bill of health to Smart Meters are only testing the meters and the air waves. They are not testing for stray voltage. So, if you have a Smart Meter and are experiencing Smart Meter woes, perhaps you ought to test for stray voltage. If you find it exists, you will undoubtedly be advised by a lawyer that you have an excellent actionable case against the power company.
Note: It has been discovered that the power industry, in order to address public distrust of smart meters, is instead apparently installing meters which look identical at a glance to the old mechanical meters, but which conceal a ‘trojan horse‘ Smart Meter under the skin. They are, however, supposed to be easy to spot. TAKE NO CHANCES, and check YOUR METER, today, even if an ‘opt out’ user. And, if told you were not getting a Smart Meter and discover a trojan horse, you once more have a reason to contact a lawyer, and the media.
Stray voltage as targeting weapon
Deliberately causing stray voltage as a harassment tool is not the only ‘advantage’ to perps. Because electricity can carry embedded RF signatures, it can cause an entire area, such as a home and its yard, to become a kind of transmitter of other forms of targeting signals, just as can house wiring. It can therefore become a kind of amplifier of such methods. But to employ it requires something which should ideally be relatively easy to detect, and defeat.
Simply shunting your existing AC power to ground, a deliberate ‘short,’ if you will, is NOT normally going to be done because the power bill would go up dramatically, and tip the victim off that something was amiss. Therefore, the perp would need a second electrical service on site, which means a separate meter head, which they then ‘weaponize’ for the purpose. In apartments, it might simply mean using a neighboring unit’s meter. In a home, it may mean a separate power line to a concealed meter somewhere on the property or just outside the property line. It may be an underground service, even if the property is otherwise serviced by an overhead feed.
In an apartment situation, all the meter heads for a group of units are mounted at the same location, and labeled as to address/unit. If suspicious, you can wait until a high consumption power period (i.e., using your stove to cook), and then go look at the meters. If you do this when you see signs no one is present at the suspect neighboring unit (not using their stove), but their power meter is drawing more power — you may have found proof of the method and the perp.
In the case of a single domicile, simply call the power company and ask if there is more than one meter assigned to the address, or if there is a meter or extra meter assigned to neighboring lots. If the answer is yes, ask if any extra meter is in use and being billed, or if you might be able to acquire the meter for your own use (to justify why you ask). Any extra meter may be proof of the method and, with some legal steps, lead to identifying a perp.
Proving stray voltage
To confirm any such targeting, you will need to prove stray voltage is present, the same thing which should be done if symptoms are present and targeting is not involved. There are three ways to do this. One is to call the power company, which has a legal liability to insure stray voltage does not exist, in the same manner that natural gas providers must worry about gas leaks. Another is to call an electrician. Either of these methods can also result in identifying and curing the source cause of stray voltage. It will likely be up to you to document their findings, such as with video or witnesses — though they may be willing to provide written documentation where they bear no liability risk. Again, you probably should not mention targeting concerns to these people.
The third method is less useful in terms of evidence unless you are an electrical engineer or have similar credentials validating the quality of your findings; you can obtain test equipment and test the matter yourself, again documenting every step as you go. It is not quite as simple as the illustrated image, and should involve more than one kind of instrument. The procedures will vary depending on where you need to test, and what the location is like or contains in the way of objects and surfaces. The entire property should be assessed, and if done usefully, will ‘map out’ zones of impact from high to low. More information on the ‘how’ is available online, including that link you should read after finishing this post.
Regardless of which method used, where targeting is suspected, know that the power can be turned off remotely as soon as any perps involved discover testing is about to take place. This means you will want to covertly order any such tests, and ideally, try to find a way to avoid having whomever shows up to conduct the test show up in a marked truck, and having them quickly first test somewhere out of sight from any possible perp surveillance position. THAT is the hard part. Doing that yourself is much easier, of course.
If you are a TI or suspect same, I urge all readers of this post to comment as to their findings or conclusions upon further investigation. In two and a half decades of contact with 12,000 TIs, I have only known of perhaps three or four cases where stray voltage was in any way evidenced. As result, it appears to be an entirely ‘unknown’ targeting method (assuming such was the case). I have only recently been made aware of the possibility that a power company can have two different meter heads assigned to a property under two different account names WITHOUT the property’s owner/renter’s awareness, even though BOTH are in use — by SOMEONE.
It can only serve the greater TI community to learn if this is more wide spread than thus far observed, especially given that it can be easily detected and defeated if and when in use. Ditto because of the advent of Smart Meters, in which case this new information may be a very useful weapon for use by activists against the power industry, and legal pressure (lawsuits) by user-victims. It is equally important because where targeting is not involved, education on topic may lead to resolving a potentially deadly stray voltage of less sinister origin, and address final cure to otherwise unresolvable health issues.
And, in closing, let me state it once more. Any instance of serious stray voltage, even if not related to targeting, likely represents an actionable legal issue; you should consult with a lawyer about suing the Power Company and/or whomever pays the bill on any secondary meter head causing the effect, or any otherwise weaponized meter head.
If there is one thing I’ve learned after having contact with 12,000 Targeted Individuals over some 25 years, it is that without help, they have no good chance at properly dealing with their targeting. There are many reasons self help fails, and yet the solutions are not that complex.
The TI dilemma
I have never met a long-term Targeted Individual (TI) who did not have the same generalized and massive array of problems. The easiest victims to help were those who had only recently become aware of targeting, as their problem list was much shorter, making defensive solutions easier to derive and implement. But for everyone else, the list of issues was, well, mind boggling. I would see it in the very first communication (typically email or letter). It would be as if a letter about life from Lil Abner’s (by Al Capp) character, Joe Btfsplk, who never had a good thing happen to him or anyone around him.
Note: I am no longer in a position to offer such personal helps. I do still offer a free Helps Kit by email which is useful to the TI in multiple ways, and I’ve written many how-to books on topic which are quite detailed and useful, to date still the only ones of their kind, as far as I am aware. I am still open to email contact at proparanoidgroup at gmail com, and can field simple generic questions, but I no longer engage in situational analysis and tactical advice, investigations, or direct intervention. This post is intended to help take up that slack.
That first contact would be pages long, typically, in story telling mode, and full of unhappy emotion, a hard thing to read; both in terms of eyestrain and emotional drain. Paragraph after paragraph of one problem or targeting issue after another. There would be a long list of events and suspect perps (perpetrators). It would commonly entail problems with their job, their family, their church or other membership, their neighbors, the cops, the legal system, the medical system, their financial situation, their computer security, and more, to include actual targeting symptoms impacting their health, and at times, the health of their pets and their plants.
The effects would be physiological, emotional, mental, and in some cases, impact physical objects. It must have been even harder for them to compose it, than for me to read it. Each such effect might entail a variety of individual symptoms and clues as to cause. Oddly enough, typically NON OF IT IS USEFUL in providing helps. Their valiant and painful plea for help ends up being little more than an exhaustive rant in terms of value in a practical investigative analysis. The ONLY way to tackle targeting usefully, either as a helper or as a victim, is to start completely over, which is why the Helps Kit was evolved; it started over in a way which simplifies, organizes, and quantifies useful information.
A Detective investigating a crime does not want to hear the long drawn out account of the victim up front. They start with a GENERIC description of the nature of the crime from the Cop on the scene (who did get that account from the victim), and then they INTERVIEW the victim with SPECIFIC simple questions aimed at nibbling away at facts in order to find the ones which represent CLUES. “What did you see? What was said?” and so forth, each question hopefully suggesting another. They then use the answers to solve the crime. A good model for helpers and TIs, alike. A flood of data drowns the truth, but point-by-point realizations build toward it.
There is another problem. While their described symptom or effect may perfectly match a known Political Control Technology (PCT) or method, it is also absolutely true that each and every example could also be due to a natural medical situation, or have a simple but yet as unknown social, or financial cause. Since authorities and professionals who are the natural ‘go to’ for help prefer not to believe in the Boogey Man, the assumption is always that a natural cause is to blame. A wise TI would do the same, seeking to eliminate any such possibility.
Failing the wisdom creates more problems for the TI, even when the go-to helper cannot find the natural cause or address it, because it is next easiest to blame the TI for the problem, even to the point of accusing them of being a paranoiac schizophrenic; the easy out. For the record, when working long term with a TI, I will in time discover the truth, and the truth is, purely imagined targeting among those reaching out to me has proven quite the exception. But some might be delusional, of course, but I’ve also learned that persons with mental issues are often selected for targeting in training projects, so that any serious mistake by trainees will be far less likely to draw interest of authorities, who will make the assumption the whole thing was imagined.
The bigger problem
As result of all these things, a TI is faced with so many problems, and so many clues, that they can literally find themselves immobilized by confusion, unable to reason it out, or even unable to cope. And yet, there is always one more problem, far more serious than the rest: they do not understand the truth of their targeting situation. I’ve never known a long term TI who did not have a false belief as to the nature, cause, purpose, source, and method of their targeting. This is by design, a primary goal of targeting; to create a false belief structure which makes it impossible to defend against, because defenses will be aimed at the wrong problem.
This further makes easier another primary goal, to make the victim seem crazy, either by their reactions being seen as paranoiac, or by telling others things deemed insanely impossible. But to underscore, the biggest problem is that their defenses will not meet the need, resulting in failure and frustration, a tool for their tormentors. So, finally, they come to me in a desperate state, not just in terms of needing help, but in terms of simply needing someone to listen to them and actually believe their story.
No one should presume a TI’s story to be imagined or fake, though it is true there are some who pretend for ulterior motives. In time, the truth will out. But because of their failure to truly understand the nature of their targeting, they might have been led to believe almost any untrue thing which cannot be seen as rational. For instance, one victim (who was schizophrenic, as well) believed they were beset by Alien vampires. In truth, the targeting was evolved against the person because they had discovered a firm involved in illegal dumping of biohazard materials, and to insure that her story was not believed by authorities, they led her to so believe. They relied on her schizophrenia to protect them from discovery both as perps inflicting mind control, but as criminals violating Federal law. The schizophrenia, itself, made that easier to accomplish.
How to eat an Elephant
The old saying is, one bite at a time. Here are the bites, a series of axiomatic advice points presented in a somewhat stepwise manner, the same things I would normally work through with every client. Remember, only you can decide any risks involved, and take the wisest course of actions based upon those perceived risks. This is merely a guideline of what has worked well in the past, and is generic in nature…
- Acknowledge your belief structure has been manipulated and you do not likely truly know the who, what, why, and how of things; you have been deliberately mislead. Following this guideline should help address that flaw, but only if you remain open to the possibility. Educate yourself about PCT and know your enemy, and always seek and eliminate any possible alternative explanations — but also keep in mind the pitfall cited at this post’s end;
- Be wary of professionals which we should otherwise rely upon, such as doctors, lawyers, dentists, and private investigators. Most will either walk away or take advantage of you on the assumption you are crazy, or worse, seek to have you evaluated by mental health professionals. The best strategy regarding that, is to seek an evaluation on your own: a written clean bill of mental health can be a wonderful defense if eventually accused of being delusional, even if by authorities. If you must find a professional, including a therapist, your best bet is to go to a city at least 50 miles away, and find a relatively recent graduate (i.e., a lawyer new to the Bar), of some minority race. They are likely to be hungrier for work, and more anxious to do a good job, and less likely to have had their morals corrupted over time by the industry. Avoid saying you are targeted, just tell them your concern and enough facts to get their interest. Answer their questions, but where a question requires an answer which gets into targeting details, give the details, and offer no presumption of cause, even if asked. Let THEM make that conclusion on their own, or not — it should not change how they perform for you;
- Cops, on the other hand, will either instantly so peg hole you, or worse, turn out to be in place assets working with the enemy against you. If you MUST do so (as in reporting a crime), or if you choose to become a TI activist or otherwise ‘go public’ (includes any Web presence), follow the advice found here;
- Start and maintain an event log. Use a voice activated (VOX) recorder kept on your person to make verbal notes describing questionable events, suspect persons, vehicles, etc. Leave it on to capture events directly, automatically. Transfer this at days end using headphones, to a computer spreadsheet or database file. It should include Time, Date, Location, Description, Details, and your emotional or intuitive thoughts at the time as to what it might mean. Compare new events of the day with older events, looking for patterns, frequent appearances of the same person, vehicle, etc. With respect to persons, give them a ‘code name’ based on their appearance or behavior until able to acquire their actual name. For vehicles, do get plate numbers, but since plates can be replaced or stolen, also note vehicle damage, stickers or decals, and the like. This will help you get closer to the truth of your targeting, and may be useful as evidence at some point;
- Remember that if you have a pattern in your life (such as going to work the same general time of day along a given route), so do others. Do not be concerned in such routines to see others around you repeatedly, because other people also have routines which may overlap with yours. DO be concerned if seeing the same person/vehicle at disparate locations and times when out of routine, and especially if also noted while in routine;
- Establish site security at home, and to the extent possible, work. My book, The Professional Paranoid will help, but in general, you need to insure no door, window, or opening can be accessed from the outside, even with a key, without breaking and entering. Perps don’t like to do that, because it leaves proof you are not imagining things. The only entrance that should be key accessible, should be via a pick proof deadbolt lock. Put one on your garage door, as well. If you can, install security lighting and a video monitoring system. Protect rooms and entrances or items with simple alarms, and employ and document any trip traps you set per the instructions in my book;
- Establish computer security AFTER site security. Backup all files, wipe the hard drive, reformat, reinstall OS, set new password, reinstall apps, restore files. Discard wireless keyboard. Disconnect from Internet. Buy cheap used iMac and set it up to be a local server, connect it to the Internet with Web sharing turned on, connect your main computer to it. Download a Web security monitoring utility to run continuously on the Mac, check it daily. Reset your router/modem to factory specs, install new password. Repeat this process and reset and all passwords regularly, do not use same PW for all. Consider to join the Free Will Society, a closed Facebook Group I maintain (application is via the Helps Kit mentioned in the Note near page top), or any of the many public TI Groups on FB (I am member of many);
- Improve personal security, starting with phone. NO CELL PHONE IS YOUR FRIEND. Keep it in a foil pouch, turned off when not in use. Where that is not practical, remove battery and install only to check for calls to make calls, or other use. If a smart phone, there are a number of apps I suggest you install. Mobile Justice from ACLU; an aircraft tracker that sees transponders; Spectrum Analyzer and/or EMF Detector; RSOE EDIS notifier; iTriage health advisor. You MUST disengage certain features. Cary a camera ready to go (not cell phone) and voice activated recorder to document events. More advice in my book, including land lines and general bug detection;
- While observing (3,4), avoid trying to deal with the sum total of the problem. It becomes a matter of ‘too many clues,’ per the introduction of this post. Instead, choose any ONE. Then review all others for any which seem related, aligned, supportive, or opposing, and set them aside for study as a subset. Analyze these, alone, formulate a means to prove or disprove each clue, and based on those results, validate, reject, or find the subset unresolvable, and move on to the next subset;
- You MUST presume any physiological symptoms are potentially actual health issues and seek a Doctor’s advice. When doing so, do NOT mention targeting, but it is OK to mention external symptoms (pets, plants, etc.) as might possibly be related. Pursue any suggested treatments until no treatment proves useful. ONLY THEN will you know the truth, and be closer to true understanding of your targeting, andy you may actually improve or cure actual health problems as well. Along these lines, anything you can do to impact your physical, mental, and psychological well being is to your good — become a health nut and try everything that claims a benefit, as everyone’s situation and physiology is different, but products seldom attempt claims of addressing targeting effects; you won’t know until you try it — but try only one new thing at a time, or you won’t know which is responsible for good outcome;
- Deal with Gangstalking. Very simple. Ignore it. It is only there to jerk your chain, and that only happens if you allow it to happen. You can choose not to be upset, worried, etc. Document it, yes, but laugh at it and them for wasting their time and money. This is simple in concept, and yet hard to do because of human nature. Stop, Think Act, practice, practice, practice;
- My book MC Realities offers a very good review of how to detect, identify, and deal with PCT. Once a better understanding is obtained from he previous steps, you can start to defend yourself more usefully with these trial and error methods, which should give you some good specific truths about your targeting. In general, we worry about implants, which can include voice to skull (V2S), Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) which cause physical harms, mood/sleep control; and other electronic tech which can also account for V2S. The precise defensive/offensive tactics will vary to type and specifics. Shielding is almost always the best defense, but there are so many factors that the easiest thing to do is to shield an entire room for a few hundred dollars, but other methods should be tried first, as that is where the targeting truths can be learned. Where there are problems still encountered, feel free to contact me;
- If your targeting involves pain inducement DEW, or you have actual medical conditions which cause pain, ask me for my Jedi Mind Trick, the best way to describe a method I have developed which allows one to mask pain with nothing more than the power of their mind. It is difficult to master and requires practice, but once mastered, it is easy to apply, and for some users, it can also turn your body into an EMF meter for advanced warnings of attacks, and has application to general problem solving, including the issue of true understanding of the targeting’s nature. I use it to eliminate pain from toothaches (a Molar who’s roots were growing through my gums, into my mouth, and into my cheek), burns, fibromyalgia, and even tinnitus, and I can use my hands to find power lines in walls, as well as microwave and EMF sources. Demonstrated it many times;
- Once defensive efforts are well in hand, there may be some significant offensive opportunities. These are outlined in my books. Should you think any are appropriate, feel free to run your ideas about implementation by me for fine tuning or other commentary;
- As a rule, a TI has no concrete knowledge of the reason why they are targeted. Exceptions tend to be incorrect, as earlier mentioned. Knowing the who and why us the key-most truth, as it can sometimes lead to establishing a blackmail insurance policy. This key can sometimes be discovered in memories. Go back in time in your mind to a point roughly six months to a year prior to first noticing your targeting. You would be looking for some odd or unusual event or thing overheard or seen. It might be an argument or a document or a conversation which, at the time, did not make much sense to you, but stood out as unusual in some way. Almost always, it is a work related memory, especially if your work had some relationship to government, intellectual property, high finance, or high profile legal matters; the sort of place where conspiracies and dark crimes might hatch, take place, or be evidenced. Should you find such a memory, contact me for general advice on how to verify its usefulness and take advantage of it;
- Where defense cannot be well achieved or maintained, relocation can typically buy several weeks to months of temporary relief. Often, simply going mobile can offer at least partial, if not full relief for a time, especially when not in your own vehicle, and leaving behind all personal possessions (new clothes, luggage, etc.) and taking no phone, NOT CALLING ANYONE, visiting online accounts, or purchasing anything on a card. For a more permanent solution, consider residency at Free Will Haven, a targeting-free self-sufficient and low-cost intentional community project of the Free Will Society, which is based on tiny homes living. I myself have been living quite comfortably in about 120 square feet (excessively tiny) for the last three years, and am quite content to do so, sacrificing little in the way of lifestyle, otherwise. Again, an application is contained within the Helps Kit mentioned in the Note near page top.
- Be prepared for local, regional, national, or even global social turmoil, be it disaster, civil unrest, martial law, real or false flag terrorism, revolution, race war, or political or financial upheaval. PCT has been being ramped up in terms of victim numbers (some estimates place the national number as high as 12,000,000) and individual intensity. It is my belief that the reason so many people are being targeted and the targeting is increasing, is we are heading to a crescendo designed to amplify any crisis turmoil in order to enable a shift in government form, all in the name of restoring national security and social order. Arrange to have a 90 day supply of food and emergency supplies and basic tools. Leverage your preparedness with a visit my special Facebook pages and review each post found there: the Post Apocalyptic Library of portable survival how-to knowledge; the Post Apocalyptic Local Area Defense Network, especially useful to TIs even without a crises event; and the FEMA, Martial Law, Revolution Database;
- Consider dropping off of the Grid; escape the Matrix (there is an actual matrix involved), perhaps even with a new identity. This is seldom possible while still being targeted, but the attempt, if done properly, can buy you significantly more targeting-free time before you are reacquired. This two-part post can help.
There are also some common mistakes that TIs make which can be avoided. Oddly enough, almost every TI has already made them, and yet, tends to continue making them, failing to see the risk they pose until till late. Here is a summary list, but remember, there are no hard and fast rules. There can always be an exception. If you think you have encountered one, contact me for review to see if I might not agree, or why not.
- NEVER seek help from authorities or ERTs due to targeting, itself. If an actual injury or crime is involved, such as vandalism, death threat, theft, etc., by all means report it, as having it on record can be useful evidence of targeting for possible use at some future point — but do not mention targeting concerns, and once more, follow the guidelines found here. If questions are asked as to why someone might undertake an action against you, you CAN mention that there have been strange things happening and you might choose one or two examples, if asked to cite them, but state you have no understanding as to why anyone would do so, and that you have no suspects (even if you do). The last thing you want is an investigation which concludes you are mental, which is where it almost always will end up going the moment you deviate. It may be wise to apply this rule to friends and family, and certainly to co workers, as you can end up destroying relationships with disclosure. The only exception should likely be limited to those living with you, and even then, you will pay a price. I lost a wife and a foster daughter to it, and possibly another daughter;
- NEVER react to targeting stimuli if you can avoid it. Train yourself to Stop, Think, and ACT, do not REACT. You, STOP yourself from reacting, THINK about what they are trying to cause you to do (i.e., get angry), and the ACT contrary to that in some random manner. This both negates the purpose of the targeting, and causes perps all manner of concern, either about the validity of the psychological profile they had prepared on you in order to determine the best targeting methodology, or the operational reliability or skill of any equipment or perps involved. This can at times lead to dramatic increases in targeting efforts, but if you continue the ploy, it will lead to them trying to ‘repair’ whatever problem they think is the cause. That typically results in a small rest period of no attacks. Eventually, it can destroy the effort entirely, especially if this method is applied by someone in early targeting, as it prevents them from advancing to other kinds of targeting, or they advance and abandon the failing method(s). This, and use of the Jedi Mind Trick, and numerous blackmail insurance policies (each time I created one for a client, it protected me, as well) is how I have managed to negate nearly three decades of attempted targeting and its consequences; I do not consider myself a TI, because I keep winning;
- NEVER be overly concerned about death threats, being followed, or about gang stalking events, it will simply make you wax paranoid, and be seen as such. The people who engage in PCT would simply kill you, not threaten you, if they wanted you dead. Unless a threat was quite specific and included a warning that you should do or not do something, ‘or else’ vividly described, it has no basis in any real threat. If you get a threat with such a basis, that basis must represent a clear and present danger to THEM, in order to be valid. Telling you to stop being an activist, or stop investigating why you are being targeted, does not count, unless perhaps, you have gotten to the point where you can CLEARLY identify and prove with legally useful smoking-gun caliber evidence the who, why, when, what and who of it. In such a case, you have the makings of a blackmail insurance policy which can not only counter the threat, but force capitulation and even remuneration for your troubles at their hands. That was how I ended my first targeting, and was offered $40,000 per my demand. It has become the model for all client help efforts ever since. Being followed or gang stalked is merely a jerk-your-chain tool that goes back to Stop, Think, Act. The only real danger is in giving into it. The only targeting which is a real threat is PCT based on electronics of one kind or another, chemical or biological assaults, physical abuses (i.e., rape, beating, accessing you while you sleep), and dirty tricks which impact finances, relationships, reputation, and the like;
- NEVER presume another TI, TI activist group or organization, or general Web resource to know what they are talking about regarding PCT or solutions, for the likelihood they have it right is very low. Take it with a grain of salt, and tuck it away for comparison to other resources. Books are a far better bet at getting at the straight dope. Older books will by now have a reputation establishing usefulness. Avoid newer books or other sources by anyone claiming to be an insider, ex intelligence operative, or other ‘expert,’ as they are likely providing disinformation to insure you continue to fight the wrong problems;
- NEVER hook up with another person, especially another TI. There are many reasons this is important advice, and I assure you that the risks you undertake with even a casual date or one night stand is significant. I see it play out again and again. Rare is the TI that can better their circumstance by not living alone, and a sexual adventure is far too easily a set up opportunity of one kind or another;
- NEVER pay money to anyone offering implant scans, ‘scientific’ testing, or new age solutions without EXTREME CARE; it is likely a scam, even if there are YouTubes or personal testimonies, the likelihood remains high. Research, research, research. Even if you actually did locate an implant by some method, the number of people able to have an implant removed can be counted on one hand; the medical industry will not cooperate. I have yet to see any positive results from testing services or new age approaches, but if you want to submit a chemical sample to an actual laboratory for chemical or spectrum analysis to find out what it is, that is worth the time and money;
- Avoid participating in poorly conceived TI activist efforts to outreach, or outreaching directly yourself. By poorly conceived, I mean an effort which does not heed the advice employed here. At best, such efforts defame and set back the TI movement and each person associated with it, labeling them as mental. Many of these efforts are designed and promoted by perps, and used as a kind of ‘evaluation survey,’ especially those asking you provide personal histories or statements. If legitimate, such statements will tend to seem crazy to anyone not already believing that targeting is real — adding another ‘crazy story’ to a stack of them will not change their minds.
Other facts to consider
The following may temper your views in seeking full understanding and formulating defenses. Simply keep them in mind when reasoning things through.
- Many perps are themselves victims of mind control, typically the worst kind, the Monarch/MK Ultra kind. They know not what they do, literally; they are programmable people based on multiple personalities which can be triggered at will. While some perps are psychopaths, these, are not, though they my be controlled to exhibit the same behavioral traits;
- You may be such a programmable person, yourself, and like them, not be aware. If such a person, and also targeted, you represent some form of ‘failure’ in the programming, and the targeting is designed to neutralize any damage you might cause to the program if you become fully aware of your true situation, which is a real possibility as you work through understanding and defensive efforts. The important and terrible truth is, that such a person will sabotage their own daily efforts in this regard, and make no progress whatsoever. Such a person will likely exhibit many additional symptoms as found in my book, MC Realities. Most notable among these is a question or belief they were targeted or abused as a child, or themselves have abuser thoughts or have so abused. Should you come to suspect you are a programmable, you should contact me for special advice too complex for this forum;
- All PCT is Satanic in nature, origin, and intent. Your enemy is as forecast: Powers and Principalities, and there is scientific proof available. Therefore, your best ally is religious faith, and the best faith for the purpose is Christianity, and the best Christian Church (because it is acknowledged to hold closest to God’s Word in the original Greek and Hebrew translations) is the Wisconsin Synod of the Lutheran Church. There is a whole chapter in my book, MC Realities, which explains exactly why this is true in both practical and Biblical terms;
- You will hear it said all the time, that TIs fear they are being murdered, or that they have been murdered. THERE HAS NEVER been such a case. Being a TI can certainly mean to be suffering in great pain, and it may certainly to some, at times feel like it has the potential to kill. But thus far, the only known deaths of TIs have been from suicides or accidents, or natural causes such as old age or disease, according to official records. While it is true that there are ways to fake such deaths and such ways are known by our enemies… and it is true that some potentially deadly illnesses such as cancer may be caused by targeting… death is NEVER the goal. They invest perhaps a quarter-million dollars a month on a full-time TI. There is no point in killing off such an investment. So the only deaths which bother me are the suicides, because that kills not just the person, but effectively the soul, as that is the only unforgivable sin; a sin against the Holy Ghost. If you give in to it, you are surrendering to your enemy, Satan, not just the perps. I am in communication with literally dozens of persons who have professed to have been being murdered as far back as 1992 or so, and they are STILL HERE, some of them still making the claim from time to time. Only two out of 12,000 are known to have died, one of old age and disease, and the other in a traffic incident;
- There is no place one can go where targeting is not likely to follow within weeks to months, save one or two foreign countries. The only one of these that has been verified by multiple TIs, is Ecuador, which to me does not make sense, but it seems to be true, with three such instances reported to me personally from TIs I had vetted as legitimate TIs.