Category Archives: Political Control Technology
Low Cost RF/MW reading devices are often purchased by TIs as a defensive tool against their targeting fears. However, the general topic (TSCM – Technical Security CounterMeasures) is just that: TECHNICAL, and readings from such a device can easily lead a TI to panic and over react. Here is why, and how to get more out of such devices, without the risk of serious mistakes.
The way it is
A Targeted Individual can almost always benefit greatly from a professional TSCM sweep. Such a sweep, clandestinely done, could provide significant courtroom quality proof of electronic surveillance and/or harassment with directed energy weapons or mind altering signals, such as EEG entrainment, subliminal messaging, V2S, implants, and more. If you are new to targeting and don’t know these terms, read my books. With very rare exceptions, virtually all TIs are exposed to some form of electronic targeting, and such a sweep can precisely identify who is operating the equipment, the nature of targeting, and evaluate the threat and suggest defensive/offensive options. That typically includes their providing documented reports and personal courtroom expert testimony. Combined with optional services equivalent to a private investigator, it could even end up revealing who ordered and is behind the targeting. They can also potentially detect bioimplants in the victim’s body.
Unfortunately, there are two reasons no TI has ever used TSCM professionals with success, and hardly any have ever used it, at all. The first reason is, that only the wealthy can afford it. A truly effective sweep of a home or work place, can cost between $20,000 and $60,000. That is because the professional will need to apply towards a million dollars worth of specialized gear, and must have decades of experience in order to be qualified to do so and have the results stand up in court. Rather than ‘meters,’ they employ sophisticated signal analyzers and other toys for a full-spectrum solution (including light and audio threats).
Sigh. Add to Christmas wish list, and hope Santa is generous.
The second reason, is that all such qualified TSCM are almost always ex government/intelligence community/military/military contractors, and are therefore, by default, subject to ‘conversion,’ because almost all targeting is ultimately at the hands of those same players. By request or by bribe, the risk is that they will give a false report showing no targeting. It is simply impossible to vet a TSCM pro against this risk, unless you happen to have a personal family/friendship relationship in place from the start. I had such a contact, and the government framed him on illegal weapons and drug charges and put him in jail, confiscated all his equipment. James Atkinson (‘Granite Island’) helped me write my first book, filling it with informative information about TSCM and what government agency uses what frequencies for what purposes (data table and other information in The Professional Paranoid). Friends are keeping his informative web site up and running for him. Visit.
So what is a TI to do? One solution, is to go with less than a true pro TSCM guy with all that gear, someone like me, perhaps, who has nearly $20,000 in gear, and some investigated skills (I’ve put a lot of people in jail, shut down illegal CIA fronts, forced corrupt officials to resign, and ended targeting for clients). Unfortunately, there are crooked people out there pretending to be ‘like me’ using even less sophisticated gear (regardless of what they claim). I have seen YouTube videos of alleged ‘bioimplant scans’ where the scanner was charging $100 per implant found, and gee… everyone scanned naturally had between three and six implants, or more — until their money ran out. And yet, not.
The problem was, the meter being used, like most such meters, has an instruction manual warning that false readings will be obtained if one touches the sensing area of the meter (the business end). You are supposed to hold them a certain way to avoid that. A fraudulent scanner, however, holds it differently, such that he merely moves his finger to tap or touch the front whenever he wants to ‘find’ an implant, bug, signal. Sadly, this service was widely promoted by one of the largest and best known TI community groups. It even resulted in a multimillion dollar lawsuit, and that group ultimately disintegrated. One clue it was a scam was ignored by all: to get the scan, you had to fly into a small remote town with all of one Police officer, check into a hotel, and get scanned within a small window of time. Poof! the scanner was gone before the fraud could be reported and investigated, and many thousands of dollars richer for a half-day’s work.
Another solution is to buy your own meter. Prices can be as low as $100, even less (be wary when so). Not quite a perfect solution, in truth, because no such product, even towards $20,000, is designed and sold for the kind of use to which the TI intends. They are designed to measure the same kinds of signals (with significant limitations, usually), but for other cause, such as testing equipment against RF emission safety standards, or to ensure they are putting out the right kind of signal. The instruction manuals only speak to such uses, and the manufacturers/sellers have zero interest in helping a TI do what they need to do with the product. Nor will they accept returns based on failures to be useful in such an application. You are on your own.
Because of the technicalities involved, and in the face of a lack of instructions, it is not only extremely rare that a given TI will know what a given reading means, but also quite likely that they will make a false and potentially dangerous wrong conclusion as to meaning, and then take wrong actions in defense of that false conclusion. A TI easily makes silly mistakes, and the results can be frightening (ex: aiming the meter at the sky will yield seriously high readings, but is NOT a threat. Many TIs assume it means satellite targeting. No, no, and no.) An example of a serious wrong action would be false accusations of an innocent party, or spending limited financial resources for shielding or legal defenses applied uselessly. And there is another common risk…
All too often, a TI will call Police or go to other authorities or perhaps seek legal, medical, or psychological professional help, meter and readings in hand, intending to ‘prove their case.’ All they end up accomplishing, is being marked down as a very strange person with a strange little box and an even stranger and unbelievable story; a lunatic who needs mental health care. No one will understand the little black box or its readings, much less the story offered behind it all. They have never heard of TSCM, most likely, and so the entire concept is like talking about the kind of propulsion systems used on flying saucers. And if they do know about TSCM, they will know your meter is a ‘joke,’ and automatically conclude that your use of it and conclusions are just as silly, no matter what the truth is.
Note: there is one other potential ‘poor man’ solution — the use of a smart phone ap to simulate an RF/EMF meter. Yes, and no. Extremely limited range and scale of operation, extremely broad angle of view, and quite prone to misinterpretation. At best, it gives a general indication something may be amiss or a threat, but offers little proof or useful confirmation. ONE GOOD USE of such pas, as is true for low cost meters, is documenting excessive Smart Meter RF/EMF radiation, which makes it easier to force power companies to revert back to regular dial meters (beware of fake dial meters with a thick back — which conceals yet another Smart Meter without digital readout).
Don’t give up too fast… all is not lost
Don’t give up on the notion, because there are some useful uses for such meters, if approached properly. One must simply alter expectations, and have a better grounding in how to properly use low cost meters such as those described herein from trifield.com, for the purpose. I can help with that. But let’s first talk about expectations:
a) you are not going to use them to find implants with much chance of success. There is only one type of implant they MIGHT find, which is the type which constantly broadcasts information. An example might be a tracking implant, or a health monitoring implant. Under the right circumstances, you might find such an implant. But most implants used in targeting are either not going to broadcast anything… instead receiving signals useless in detection — or they are going to deliberately use special broadcast methods most meters cannot see or respond to usefully;
b) you are not going to use them to find V2S, subliminal, or EEG manipulation signals. You can see these signals, but they blend into the background and do not stand out as such; they cannot be isolated and identified with simple meters;
c) you can use them with some confidence to identify DEW and other targeting signal directional sources. While it is relatively easy to misread signals and erroneously presume them an attack signal, if read during an attack and relying on the strongest signal sources, only, you are likely correct in the presumption. You can then plan shielding strategies more effectively, and narrow your list of suspect enemy positions and personnel to those within that angle of attack. With some luck, you might actually pinpoint the source and perps involved, but it won’t be legally useful. But focused video surveillance (don’t break the law), with luck, may confirm suspicions sufficiently to be considered legally useful evidence. Rely on video documentation of not just the doings at such sites, but also video of meter readings during attacks, to prepare potentially useful evidence… useful to perhaps interest someone into considering your story… knowing the likelihood is that they will still reject it as lunacy. Risk vs. Benefit is your decision guide about attempting to convince them;
d) you can use them to identify the type of signal, in some cases. They type and sophistication of the meter, and your ability to use them properly, will determine if that is the case, or not. It is quite easy to make wrong assumptions, as there are so many kinds of attack signals across a broad spectrum of frequencies (bands of RF energy). Most serious threats operate at frequencies well above the capabilities of low cost meters. Even my $20,000 gear cannot see above 12 gHz microwave, which is where most military bands operate. But if your enemy is not military based, you might have a chance with $20K gear… but with gear costing hundreds of dollars, your chances diminish to the point of being limited, perhaps, to seeing things an amateur or Cop might employ.
e) you can use them to warn of a DEW attack before it becomes a problem in terms of physical/mental effect. There is one particular low cost meter best suited to this use, allowing you to relocate yourself away from the attack area… the meter will advise when escape has been achieved (cease the warning). It will also indicate if you are being ‘tracked’ by a signal by some means (generally some kind of surveillance, or by a locating implant), and can give you a general sense of the direction of the attack signal source, much like the Trifield. It is not, however, a great substitute for the capabilities of the Trifield beyond that, but it is a better warning device than the Trifield, because it is automatic, and always operating, unless switched off. It can even clip to your clothing or be carried in a pocket, or set down anywhere near you;
f) you can use such meters to determine if the signal levels exceed safety limits set by government and NGO organizations. This, in turn, can sometimes be used to force government agencies, most notably the FCC, OSHA, to investigate on your behalf, though it is quite likely such investigations will not match your findings; the enemy will simply shut down temporarily. But at least you get a brief vacation from assault. When concerned about safety levels, you will want to carefully review online searches to compare the latest (always being adjusted downward) standards and what a level represent in terms of health issues, and that will prove to be quite technical — you need to carefully compare your meter reading and scale used for the set limits, which may require unit conversion (usually a matter of multiplying or dividing by 10 or 100; most such resources will give you instructions for conversion or cite alternate unit results for you). With luck, your findings can be matched to specific known physical symptoms for a given reading level, which if matched to your symptoms and reading levels obtained, can be useful if well documented (video of your readings and symptoms + industry data);
g) you might be able to use them to find surveillance technology, to include listening devices and cameras. Again, sophistication and skill of the user are key. There are devices better suited to this purpose which remain low in cost. Use a search engine (bug and camera detection gear) for that. Same for (phone bug detection). See my post on cellphones.
Now as to the other key requirement, proper use…
Fortunately, there are two specific low-cost devices I can recommend with confidence, and for which I can provide rather specific instructional advice on how to use them for TI needs. They are the devices I started with early on for my own needs, after some considerable informed research — and successfully used to confirm my own electronic targeting, source location, and identity of the operator at that location. It allowed effective shielding response which ended the threat, and finding of listening devices. It helped me to develop other tactics to defeat targeting which did not involve shielding. They had other benefits, as well, not the least of which was improved peace of mind.
As result, I made a special deal with the manufacturer (Trifield): they would sell them to me at a small discount for resale to TIs, and send TI requests for information or purchase to me… on the proviso (my idea) that I provide an instruction manual for TI uses, be responsible for any returns and customer service issues arising from TI uses. They did not want that business at all, and would not sell them to TIs if they understood such was their use/need. While I am no longer in a position to provide the service, which as a kind of rent-to-own trial program for which no one ever declined to own (it worked well for them), I do still offer the instructions (an emailed .pdf file, illustrated).
These are for the trusty and versatile Trifield meter (avoid the more costly blue-faced version, generally less useful to TI needs) and SmartAlert 2 microwave detection device offered at trifield.com. Both meters are very low cost: you can buy both for less than $300, just don’t mention targeting. My manual gives broad instructional use for both meters, and additionally includes an idea on how to modify (at relatively low cost) an entire room to be a faraday cage without dramatic change in the appearance of the room.
I used to sell the instructions for $20, with the purchase price applied to the purchase of a meter. The idea was that one could see what the instructions were like without risking the investment in a meter, and if thinking it doable, go for the meter without wasting the $20, as I made it free with a meter if purchased outright. It was a confidence-building approach to decision making.
I also tried to talk people out of doing it by pointing out everything in this article. Only if they got past all the negatives, and still wanted to proceed, DID I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN THEIR DECISION. I needed to feel it was right, too, because I did not want a meter to be returned — a wanted a successful use of it to better the user’s targeting situation.
Since I no longer sell the meter, I make the file available on request by email to anyone willing to make a contribution to the Free Will Society, and our effort there to establish Free Will Haven, a targeting-free, low-cost, self-sustaining intentional community (learn more here). There are two ways to go: A $20 donation gets you the manual. A $50 donation gets you the manual AND membership in the Free Will Society (you must have a Facebook account, as well, to participate in membership dialogs) and an ebook copy of The Professional Paranoid, which also talks about privacy/security issues, which includes material also related to meter use as described in the introduction (frequency usage). That, alone is a $12 value. By all means, donate more, if so moved.
Note: A secondary goal of the Free Will Society, is to subsequently establish a mobile strike team with a full professional TSCM sweep capability, to include a van full of gear (image above). This would be used not only by Free Will Haven, but be able to be sent anywhere in the country to target perps covertly, and nail them to the cross, and blow the whole topic of political control technology wide open in media, and in the halls of government… globally. And yes, that means yet another million dollars are needed. So add zeros to your donation 🙂
The manual’s instructions can generally be applied to any similar products, if one simply reads between the lines, and compares the differences between meters usefully. This is true even if talking about the $20K flavor, though the capabilities will expand greatly as meter sophistication (and price) increases. Just keep in mind that an expensive and more sophisticated meter will likely require some IEEE technical expertise, such as I actually have. I even have some background in microwave technology, and signal processing as employed by the intelligence community (selling and installing such technology, as well as general security and alarm equipment).
The greatest improvement high-end gear offers will be in the range of frequencies (bands) which can be analyzed, but there are many other benefits to better units, as well. For instance, the ability log to memory the readings as you go, plug them into a computer for even more signal analysis (big step up in usefulness), and improved sensitivity in range and angle of reading. A low cost meter reads rather broadly, say 30-40 degrees of arc, perhaps more, where my meter reads as little as 3-6 degrees of arc. Most low cost meters don’t even specify, and the ‘funnel’ nature of a broad angle contributes to misinterpretations of reading importance or meaning. Narrow is good, but you can compensate by taking care and multiple readings from multiple angles (triangulate).
Being targeted is all about unanswered, yet critical and deeply troubling questions, psychological torture being at least half the intent of targeting. The foremost question is usually ‘Why?’ or ‘Why me?’ There only three answers which matter, and they are not impossible to discern, and knowing can improve one’s ability to resist.
The way it is
The Three Answers
I and others used to think in terms of a fourth factor, which at least seemed to be another category, but it is not, by and large. And yet, as we will see, it remains telling and useful. Let’s start with the big three, first.
them at a personal level. But the bulk of joyriding would seem to be experiments upon the perps.
Knowing the difference can alter TI tactics
About Death Threats
There is a little known and underreported TI targeting method and symptom based on Stray Voltage, which is usually marked by a dramatic prevalence of ‘static discharges’ when touching things. But there are other symptoms, and happily, tests and cures.
Stray voltage is the technical term given by the power and electronic industries to a situation where an electrical charge is present in the ground, itself. It can also be present in a structure, such as your home or workplace. It tends to be far more likely to be present at the ground-floor level than upper floors, and is commonly found present at insignificant levels almost anywhere electricity is used. It can even be found in places where there is no AC power nearby present, at all, if there is Quartz bearing rock in the substrate. Concentrations of Ferrous rocks and ground water near the surface can impact, as well.
In structures, the type of structure materials and design can impact prevalence, as can furnishings and the layout of property. And though considered rather rare as an actual problem, for some reason, it is normally thought of or understood as being significantly more problematic in rural farms (especially noted in dairy farms) more than in bedroom communities, though it can be found even in downtown high rise areas. It seems to impact Cows in many observable ways, to include reduced milk production, troubled births, general health and premature deaths.
The power industry takes great care to prevent stray voltage levels from being detectible or able to impact living things, including you and me, but things can go wrong. When that happens, and depending on how strong it ends up being, it can be quite detectible, and generally, unpleasant, if not harmful or even dangerous. Some forms are capable of outright electrocution, such as created by downed high-tension power lines. While this post uses the term Smart Meters in the title, it is less about that, except that a possible conspiracy may exist between Smart Meters and stray voltage, as outlined below.
There are many reasons stray voltage might be present at problematic levels. I see these as divisible into three threat levels and causes. The first may be relatively minor in threat level, caused by natural eventualities unrelated to targeting, and unlikely to escalate in nature. An example might be living near to high-tension lines running parallel to metal fencing on your property, where a kind of induction takes place causing the fence to produce an electrical current.
The second is also unrelated to targeting in causality, but may be far more serious, even dangerous, and quite likely to escalate — such as may due to electrical shorts or combinations of other unhappy electrical happenstances. The important thing to take away is that the bulk of stray voltage may have nothing to do with being targeted, but any presence which is detectible should be of great concern to anyone, and pinned down immediately.
The third? I have recently discovered a new possibility, thanks to a coincidentally… even accidentally discovered set of facts learned from one of my very first TI clients. I say coincidentally, because in considering the new information, it dovetailed very nicely with other client information which had otherwise led nowhere. As result, I am now quite confident that there can be deliberate targeting by artificially creating and controlling stray voltage for the purpose.
It can be used to establish a variety of selectable threat levels and targeting effects (symptoms), to include other forms of electronic targeting. This level is not officially recognized to exist by the power industry, though the potential for conspiratorial knowledge and participation in its use surely exists. One would be unwise to broach the possibility with power companies or other parties, unless part of a legal response effort, as mentioned herein. The good new is, that regardless of the three types, any serious threat levels can be dealt with, almost always.
To weaponize AC power in this way (there are other, previously known and frequently spoken of ways, such as found in my book, MC Realities), simply requires shunting of power to the earth at one or, as is more likely, multiple locations around the property. This would likely be done through a control mechanism to throttle the voltage diverted, even to an ‘off’ position, something akin to a remotely controlled dimmer light switch. Naturally, it will consume significant electricity, and that will turn out to be a blessing, as we shall see.
After reading this short introductory post, a TI would be well served to learn more about the topic, even if not thinking themselves impacted by stray voltage, currently. As the link to that information only addresses the first two reasons, the reader should indeed finish this post, first. After reading BOTH sources, then, and only then should they attempt to fit their circumstances into the dialog and consider the best course of action. Feel free to contact me if unsure, at proparanoidgroup gmail com.
Symptoms, regardless of cause
At natural ambient and other low levels of stray voltage there should like be no outward signs discernible. We only need worry about the phenomena if we do start to sense effects. We have all experienced the random static discharge of touching a door knob after walking across a carpet. While discounting such experiences as carpeting woes, they can also be due to stray voltage, which can certainly augment or simulate carpeting-caused static build up, as not all carpets generate the problem to the same degree, or even at all. When you get such discharges in the absence of carpeting, that is a typically a clear sign of stray voltage — though cold dry air can contribute, as well.
Note: normal static discharge is usually relatively high in voltage but low in amperage, quite akin to that associated with spark plugs in an engine; unpleasant to experience, but relatively harmless, more likely to cause injury from jerking away with violent contact with another object, than from the actual shock. They may generate a small visible flash of light, an actual spark jumping a few millimeters, at most. But stray voltage can produce far more varied and dramatic, even dangerous results. There have been instances of seeing discharges which travel inches or even feet, making zapping or popping noises, producing heat. The risk of fire and explosion cannot be ignored, where flammable fumes or pure Oxygen sources might be present. Obviously, the voltage levels in such cases are even higher, as may be the amperage and risk of electrocution.
Serious levels of stray voltage can cause effects similar to other forms of electronic targeting, and may indeed be augmenting such targeting from other sources. In point of fact, especially for persons who also suffer electro-sensitivity, there is a small chance that some persons who see themselves as being a TI may in fact not be. Accidental, or even natural stray voltage might be causing enough symptoms of targeting, by itself, to erroneously presume targeting. This would be good news if the individual is not also experiencing non electronic targeting symptoms, such as organized stalking, or other forms of harassment.
Electronic targeting symptoms are radiographic in nature (radio and electromagnetic), and therefore, stray voltage symptoms, would typically be some combination of any number of things which match those same symptoms. The range of symptoms is broad, from headaches, nausea, dizziness, mood swings, sleep problems, sensations of burning, tingling, vibrating, tinnitus or humming sounds, as well as more unpleasant physiological symptoms such as heart palpitations, chest pains, muscle and joint pains, fibromyalgia-like conditions, twitching or trembling, and so forth. Arguably, there are other symptoms, as well, but these are the more commonly reported ones, and the easiest to identify as being abnormal. That said, the caveat is valid: don’t presume a system does not have a medical explanation; always see a Doctor (without talking about targeting) to make sure you do not have a ‘simple’ health issue in need of treatment.
In fact, stray voltage can simulate or stimulate a variety of general health problems in humans and animals, alike. When doctor’s tests find no other explanation, stray voltage (or other electronic targeting) may be to blame. Some animals are more able to sense stray voltage and will naturally avoid areas where it exists in undesirable levels; they can be ‘Bird Dogs’ to the problem by strange behaviors or health issues. High levels of stray voltage can also cause plants to die, or may result in random discharges between objects otherwise insulated. By way of example, a visible mini-lightening flash between an automobile and the ground or nearby fence or garage door frame.
The interesting thing about stray voltage is that its effects may be amplified by humidity and moisture, or even temperature. Therefore, such effects might tend to be more noticeable if walking in the rain or while wet, as when exiting the shower. Serious stray voltage could make swimming pools and standing water dangerous. But even relatively harmless but noticeable levels of stray voltage can be dangerous, because whatever is causing them could be capable of sudden and unexpected increases to dangerous levels. Take no chances, and deal with it right away, if symptoms are present. See below.
Smart Meters and stray voltage; a possible new conspiracy
A lot of people, including many TIs, feel that the entire power industry’s move to Smart Meters is a Big Brother and/or industry conspiracy. Like most good conspiracies, there are multiple theories involved, ranging from price gouging to spying to mind control, and more. But the big concern and commonality in many of these theories tends to include the very same health issues as found in stray voltage.
Yet when the industry itself, as well as third-party independent testing firms investigate, most such studies indicate smart meters are no more dangerous than your computer’s wifi connectivity. I’m quite unconvinced about their conclusions, but I also understand how conspiracies work, and how the intelligence community thinks — and specifically, how they think about and employ mind control tactics.
It dawns on me as result of the dichotomy between the reality of Smart Meter user experience and test results, that there may be a conspiratorial answer which explains the conflict. Once a Smart Meter is installed, perhaps Big Brother comes along and uses the Meter to establish stray voltage. That would account for the health effects and higher bills, and certainly still enable spying and mind control capabilities.
The simple fact is, the studies giving a clean bill of health to Smart Meters are only testing the meters and the air waves. They are not testing for stray voltage. So, if you have a Smart Meter and are experiencing Smart Meter woes, perhaps you ought to test for stray voltage. If you find it exists, you will undoubtedly be advised by a lawyer that you have an excellent actionable case against the power company.
Note: It has been discovered that the power industry, in order to address public distrust of smart meters, is instead apparently installing meters which look identical at a glance to the old mechanical meters, but which conceal a ‘trojan horse‘ Smart Meter under the skin. They are, however, supposed to be easy to spot. TAKE NO CHANCES, and check YOUR METER, today, even if an ‘opt out’ user. And, if told you were not getting a Smart Meter and discover a trojan horse, you once more have a reason to contact a lawyer, and the media.
Stray voltage as targeting weapon
Deliberately causing stray voltage as a harassment tool is not the only ‘advantage’ to perps. Because electricity can carry embedded RF signatures, it can cause an entire area, such as a home and its yard, to become a kind of transmitter of other forms of targeting signals, just as can house wiring. It can therefore become a kind of amplifier of such methods. But to employ it requires something which should ideally be relatively easy to detect, and defeat.
Simply shunting your existing AC power to ground, a deliberate ‘short,’ if you will, is NOT normally going to be done because the power bill would go up dramatically, and tip the victim off that something was amiss. Therefore, the perp would need a second electrical service on site, which means a separate meter head, which they then ‘weaponize’ for the purpose. In apartments, it might simply mean using a neighboring unit’s meter. In a home, it may mean a separate power line to a concealed meter somewhere on the property or just outside the property line. It may be an underground service, even if the property is otherwise serviced by an overhead feed.
In an apartment situation, all the meter heads for a group of units are mounted at the same location, and labeled as to address/unit. If suspicious, you can wait until a high consumption power period (i.e., using your stove to cook), and then go look at the meters. If you do this when you see signs no one is present at the suspect neighboring unit (not using their stove), but their power meter is drawing more power — you may have found proof of the method and the perp.
In the case of a single domicile, simply call the power company and ask if there is more than one meter assigned to the address, or if there is a meter or extra meter assigned to neighboring lots. If the answer is yes, ask if any extra meter is in use and being billed, or if you might be able to acquire the meter for your own use (to justify why you ask). Any extra meter may be proof of the method and, with some legal steps, lead to identifying a perp.
Proving stray voltage
To confirm any such targeting, you will need to prove stray voltage is present, the same thing which should be done if symptoms are present and targeting is not involved. There are three ways to do this. One is to call the power company, which has a legal liability to insure stray voltage does not exist, in the same manner that natural gas providers must worry about gas leaks. Another is to call an electrician. Either of these methods can also result in identifying and curing the source cause of stray voltage. It will likely be up to you to document their findings, such as with video or witnesses — though they may be willing to provide written documentation where they bear no liability risk. Again, you probably should not mention targeting concerns to these people.
The third method is less useful in terms of evidence unless you are an electrical engineer or have similar credentials validating the quality of your findings; you can obtain test equipment and test the matter yourself, again documenting every step as you go. It is not quite as simple as the illustrated image, and should involve more than one kind of instrument. The procedures will vary depending on where you need to test, and what the location is like or contains in the way of objects and surfaces. The entire property should be assessed, and if done usefully, will ‘map out’ zones of impact from high to low. More information on the ‘how’ is available online, including that link you should read after finishing this post.
Regardless of which method used, where targeting is suspected, know that the power can be turned off remotely as soon as any perps involved discover testing is about to take place. This means you will want to covertly order any such tests, and ideally, try to find a way to avoid having whomever shows up to conduct the test show up in a marked truck, and having them quickly first test somewhere out of sight from any possible perp surveillance position. THAT is the hard part. Doing that yourself is much easier, of course.
If you are a TI or suspect same, I urge all readers of this post to comment as to their findings or conclusions upon further investigation. In two and a half decades of contact with 12,000 TIs, I have only known of perhaps three or four cases where stray voltage was in any way evidenced. As result, it appears to be an entirely ‘unknown’ targeting method (assuming such was the case). I have only recently been made aware of the possibility that a power company can have two different meter heads assigned to a property under two different account names WITHOUT the property’s owner/renter’s awareness, even though BOTH are in use — by SOMEONE.
It can only serve the greater TI community to learn if this is more wide spread than thus far observed, especially given that it can be easily detected and defeated if and when in use. Ditto because of the advent of Smart Meters, in which case this new information may be a very useful weapon for use by activists against the power industry, and legal pressure (lawsuits) by user-victims. It is equally important because where targeting is not involved, education on topic may lead to resolving a potentially deadly stray voltage of less sinister origin, and address final cure to otherwise unresolvable health issues.
And, in closing, let me state it once more. Any instance of serious stray voltage, even if not related to targeting, likely represents an actionable legal issue; you should consult with a lawyer about suing the Power Company and/or whomever pays the bill on any secondary meter head causing the effect, or any otherwise weaponized meter head.
If there is one thing I’ve learned after having contact with 12,000 Targeted Individuals over some 25 years, it is that without help, they have no good chance at properly dealing with their targeting. There are many reasons self help fails, and yet the solutions are not that complex.
The TI dilemma
I have never met a long-term Targeted Individual (TI) who did not have the same generalized and massive array of problems. The easiest victims to help were those who had only recently become aware of targeting, as their problem list was much shorter, making defensive solutions easier to derive and implement. But for everyone else, the list of issues was, well, mind boggling. I would see it in the very first communication (typically email or letter). It would be as if a letter about life from Lil Abner’s (by Al Capp) character, Joe Btfsplk, who never had a good thing happen to him or anyone around him.
Note: I am no longer in a position to offer such personal helps. I do still offer a free Helps Kit by email which is useful to the TI in multiple ways, and I’ve written many how-to books on topic which are quite detailed and useful, to date still the only ones of their kind, as far as I am aware. I am still open to email contact at proparanoidgroup at gmail com, and can field simple generic questions, but I no longer engage in situational analysis and tactical advice, investigations, or direct intervention. This post is intended to help take up that slack.
That first contact would be pages long, typically, in story telling mode, and full of unhappy emotion, a hard thing to read; both in terms of eyestrain and emotional drain. Paragraph after paragraph of one problem or targeting issue after another. There would be a long list of events and suspect perps (perpetrators). It would commonly entail problems with their job, their family, their church or other membership, their neighbors, the cops, the legal system, the medical system, their financial situation, their computer security, and more, to include actual targeting symptoms impacting their health, and at times, the health of their pets and their plants.
The effects would be physiological, emotional, mental, and in some cases, impact physical objects. It must have been even harder for them to compose it, than for me to read it. Each such effect might entail a variety of individual symptoms and clues as to cause. Oddly enough, typically NON OF IT IS USEFUL in providing helps. Their valiant and painful plea for help ends up being little more than an exhaustive rant in terms of value in a practical investigative analysis. The ONLY way to tackle targeting usefully, either as a helper or as a victim, is to start completely over, which is why the Helps Kit was evolved; it started over in a way which simplifies, organizes, and quantifies useful information.
A Detective investigating a crime does not want to hear the long drawn out account of the victim up front. They start with a GENERIC description of the nature of the crime from the Cop on the scene (who did get that account from the victim), and then they INTERVIEW the victim with SPECIFIC simple questions aimed at nibbling away at facts in order to find the ones which represent CLUES. “What did you see? What was said?” and so forth, each question hopefully suggesting another. They then use the answers to solve the crime. A good model for helpers and TIs, alike. A flood of data drowns the truth, but point-by-point realizations build toward it.
There is another problem. While their described symptom or effect may perfectly match a known Political Control Technology (PCT) or method, it is also absolutely true that each and every example could also be due to a natural medical situation, or have a simple but yet as unknown social, or financial cause. Since authorities and professionals who are the natural ‘go to’ for help prefer not to believe in the Boogey Man, the assumption is always that a natural cause is to blame. A wise TI would do the same, seeking to eliminate any such possibility.
Failing the wisdom creates more problems for the TI, even when the go-to helper cannot find the natural cause or address it, because it is next easiest to blame the TI for the problem, even to the point of accusing them of being a paranoiac schizophrenic; the easy out. For the record, when working long term with a TI, I will in time discover the truth, and the truth is, purely imagined targeting among those reaching out to me has proven quite the exception. But some might be delusional, of course, but I’ve also learned that persons with mental issues are often selected for targeting in training projects, so that any serious mistake by trainees will be far less likely to draw interest of authorities, who will make the assumption the whole thing was imagined.
The bigger problem
As result of all these things, a TI is faced with so many problems, and so many clues, that they can literally find themselves immobilized by confusion, unable to reason it out, or even unable to cope. And yet, there is always one more problem, far more serious than the rest: they do not understand the truth of their targeting situation. I’ve never known a long term TI who did not have a false belief as to the nature, cause, purpose, source, and method of their targeting. This is by design, a primary goal of targeting; to create a false belief structure which makes it impossible to defend against, because defenses will be aimed at the wrong problem.
This further makes easier another primary goal, to make the victim seem crazy, either by their reactions being seen as paranoiac, or by telling others things deemed insanely impossible. But to underscore, the biggest problem is that their defenses will not meet the need, resulting in failure and frustration, a tool for their tormentors. So, finally, they come to me in a desperate state, not just in terms of needing help, but in terms of simply needing someone to listen to them and actually believe their story.
No one should presume a TI’s story to be imagined or fake, though it is true there are some who pretend for ulterior motives. In time, the truth will out. But because of their failure to truly understand the nature of their targeting, they might have been led to believe almost any untrue thing which cannot be seen as rational. For instance, one victim (who was schizophrenic, as well) believed they were beset by Alien vampires. In truth, the targeting was evolved against the person because they had discovered a firm involved in illegal dumping of biohazard materials, and to insure that her story was not believed by authorities, they led her to so believe. They relied on her schizophrenia to protect them from discovery both as perps inflicting mind control, but as criminals violating Federal law. The schizophrenia, itself, made that easier to accomplish.
How to eat an Elephant
The old saying is, one bite at a time. Here are the bites, a series of axiomatic advice points presented in a somewhat stepwise manner, the same things I would normally work through with every client. Remember, only you can decide any risks involved, and take the wisest course of actions based upon those perceived risks. This is merely a guideline of what has worked well in the past, and is generic in nature…
- Acknowledge your belief structure has been manipulated and you do not likely truly know the who, what, why, and how of things; you have been deliberately mislead. Following this guideline should help address that flaw, but only if you remain open to the possibility. Educate yourself about PCT and know your enemy, and always seek and eliminate any possible alternative explanations — but also keep in mind the pitfall cited at this post’s end;
- Be wary of professionals which we should otherwise rely upon, such as doctors, lawyers, dentists, and private investigators. Most will either walk away or take advantage of you on the assumption you are crazy, or worse, seek to have you evaluated by mental health professionals. The best strategy regarding that, is to seek an evaluation on your own: a written clean bill of mental health can be a wonderful defense if eventually accused of being delusional, even if by authorities. If you must find a professional, including a therapist, your best bet is to go to a city at least 50 miles away, and find a relatively recent graduate (i.e., a lawyer new to the Bar), of some minority race. They are likely to be hungrier for work, and more anxious to do a good job, and less likely to have had their morals corrupted over time by the industry. Avoid saying you are targeted, just tell them your concern and enough facts to get their interest. Answer their questions, but where a question requires an answer which gets into targeting details, give the details, and offer no presumption of cause, even if asked. Let THEM make that conclusion on their own, or not — it should not change how they perform for you;
- Cops, on the other hand, will either instantly so peg hole you, or worse, turn out to be in place assets working with the enemy against you. If you MUST do so (as in reporting a crime), or if you choose to become a TI activist or otherwise ‘go public’ (includes any Web presence), follow the advice found here;
- Start and maintain an event log. Use a voice activated (VOX) recorder kept on your person to make verbal notes describing questionable events, suspect persons, vehicles, etc. Leave it on to capture events directly, automatically. Transfer this at days end using headphones, to a computer spreadsheet or database file. It should include Time, Date, Location, Description, Details, and your emotional or intuitive thoughts at the time as to what it might mean. Compare new events of the day with older events, looking for patterns, frequent appearances of the same person, vehicle, etc. With respect to persons, give them a ‘code name’ based on their appearance or behavior until able to acquire their actual name. For vehicles, do get plate numbers, but since plates can be replaced or stolen, also note vehicle damage, stickers or decals, and the like. This will help you get closer to the truth of your targeting, and may be useful as evidence at some point;
- Remember that if you have a pattern in your life (such as going to work the same general time of day along a given route), so do others. Do not be concerned in such routines to see others around you repeatedly, because other people also have routines which may overlap with yours. DO be concerned if seeing the same person/vehicle at disparate locations and times when out of routine, and especially if also noted while in routine;
- Establish site security at home, and to the extent possible, work. My book, The Professional Paranoid will help, but in general, you need to insure no door, window, or opening can be accessed from the outside, even with a key, without breaking and entering. Perps don’t like to do that, because it leaves proof you are not imagining things. The only entrance that should be key accessible, should be via a pick proof deadbolt lock. Put one on your garage door, as well. If you can, install security lighting and a video monitoring system. Protect rooms and entrances or items with simple alarms, and employ and document any trip traps you set per the instructions in my book;
- Establish computer security AFTER site security. Backup all files, wipe the hard drive, reformat, reinstall OS, set new password, reinstall apps, restore files. Discard wireless keyboard. Disconnect from Internet. Buy cheap used iMac and set it up to be a local server, connect it to the Internet with Web sharing turned on, connect your main computer to it. Download a Web security monitoring utility to run continuously on the Mac, check it daily. Reset your router/modem to factory specs, install new password. Repeat this process and reset and all passwords regularly, do not use same PW for all. Consider to join the Free Will Society, a closed Facebook Group I maintain (application is via the Helps Kit mentioned in the Note near page top), or any of the many public TI Groups on FB (I am member of many);
- Improve personal security, starting with phone. NO CELL PHONE IS YOUR FRIEND. Keep it in a foil pouch, turned off when not in use. Where that is not practical, remove battery and install only to check for calls to make calls, or other use. If a smart phone, there are a number of apps I suggest you install. Mobile Justice from ACLU; an aircraft tracker that sees transponders; Spectrum Analyzer and/or EMF Detector; RSOE EDIS notifier; iTriage health advisor. You MUST disengage certain features. Cary a camera ready to go (not cell phone) and voice activated recorder to document events. More advice in my book, including land lines and general bug detection;
- While observing (3,4), avoid trying to deal with the sum total of the problem. It becomes a matter of ‘too many clues,’ per the introduction of this post. Instead, choose any ONE. Then review all others for any which seem related, aligned, supportive, or opposing, and set them aside for study as a subset. Analyze these, alone, formulate a means to prove or disprove each clue, and based on those results, validate, reject, or find the subset unresolvable, and move on to the next subset;
- You MUST presume any physiological symptoms are potentially actual health issues and seek a Doctor’s advice. When doing so, do NOT mention targeting, but it is OK to mention external symptoms (pets, plants, etc.) as might possibly be related. Pursue any suggested treatments until no treatment proves useful. ONLY THEN will you know the truth, and be closer to true understanding of your targeting, andy you may actually improve or cure actual health problems as well. Along these lines, anything you can do to impact your physical, mental, and psychological well being is to your good — become a health nut and try everything that claims a benefit, as everyone’s situation and physiology is different, but products seldom attempt claims of addressing targeting effects; you won’t know until you try it — but try only one new thing at a time, or you won’t know which is responsible for good outcome;
- Deal with Gangstalking. Very simple. Ignore it. It is only there to jerk your chain, and that only happens if you allow it to happen. You can choose not to be upset, worried, etc. Document it, yes, but laugh at it and them for wasting their time and money. This is simple in concept, and yet hard to do because of human nature. Stop, Think Act, practice, practice, practice;
- My book MC Realities offers a very good review of how to detect, identify, and deal with PCT. Once a better understanding is obtained from he previous steps, you can start to defend yourself more usefully with these trial and error methods, which should give you some good specific truths about your targeting. In general, we worry about implants, which can include voice to skull (V2S), Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) which cause physical harms, mood/sleep control; and other electronic tech which can also account for V2S. The precise defensive/offensive tactics will vary to type and specifics. Shielding is almost always the best defense, but there are so many factors that the easiest thing to do is to shield an entire room for a few hundred dollars, but other methods should be tried first, as that is where the targeting truths can be learned. Where there are problems still encountered, feel free to contact me;
- If your targeting involves pain inducement DEW, or you have actual medical conditions which cause pain, ask me for my Jedi Mind Trick, the best way to describe a method I have developed which allows one to mask pain with nothing more than the power of their mind. It is difficult to master and requires practice, but once mastered, it is easy to apply, and for some users, it can also turn your body into an EMF meter for advanced warnings of attacks, and has application to general problem solving, including the issue of true understanding of the targeting’s nature. I use it to eliminate pain from toothaches (a Molar who’s roots were growing through my gums, into my mouth, and into my cheek), burns, fibromyalgia, and even tinnitus, and I can use my hands to find power lines in walls, as well as microwave and EMF sources. Demonstrated it many times;
- Once defensive efforts are well in hand, there may be some significant offensive opportunities. These are outlined in my books. Should you think any are appropriate, feel free to run your ideas about implementation by me for fine tuning or other commentary;
- As a rule, a TI has no concrete knowledge of the reason why they are targeted. Exceptions tend to be incorrect, as earlier mentioned. Knowing the who and why us the key-most truth, as it can sometimes lead to establishing a blackmail insurance policy. This key can sometimes be discovered in memories. Go back in time in your mind to a point roughly six months to a year prior to first noticing your targeting. You would be looking for some odd or unusual event or thing overheard or seen. It might be an argument or a document or a conversation which, at the time, did not make much sense to you, but stood out as unusual in some way. Almost always, it is a work related memory, especially if your work had some relationship to government, intellectual property, high finance, or high profile legal matters; the sort of place where conspiracies and dark crimes might hatch, take place, or be evidenced. Should you find such a memory, contact me for general advice on how to verify its usefulness and take advantage of it;
- Where defense cannot be well achieved or maintained, relocation can typically buy several weeks to months of temporary relief. Often, simply going mobile can offer at least partial, if not full relief for a time, especially when not in your own vehicle, and leaving behind all personal possessions (new clothes, luggage, etc.) and taking no phone, NOT CALLING ANYONE, visiting online accounts, or purchasing anything on a card. For a more permanent solution, consider residency at Free Will Haven, a targeting-free self-sufficient and low-cost intentional community project of the Free Will Society, which is based on tiny homes living. I myself have been living quite comfortably in about 120 square feet (excessively tiny) for the last three years, and am quite content to do so, sacrificing little in the way of lifestyle, otherwise. Again, an application is contained within the Helps Kit mentioned in the Note near page top.
- Be prepared for local, regional, national, or even global social turmoil, be it disaster, civil unrest, martial law, real or false flag terrorism, revolution, race war, or political or financial upheaval. PCT has been being ramped up in terms of victim numbers (some estimates place the national number as high as 12,000,000) and individual intensity. It is my belief that the reason so many people are being targeted and the targeting is increasing, is we are heading to a crescendo designed to amplify any crisis turmoil in order to enable a shift in government form, all in the name of restoring national security and social order. Arrange to have a 90 day supply of food and emergency supplies and basic tools. Leverage your preparedness with a visit my special Facebook pages and review each post found there: the Post Apocalyptic Library of portable survival how-to knowledge; the Post Apocalyptic Local Area Defense Network, especially useful to TIs even without a crises event; and the FEMA, Martial Law, Revolution Database;
- Consider dropping off of the Grid; escape the Matrix (there is an actual matrix involved), perhaps even with a new identity. This is seldom possible while still being targeted, but the attempt, if done properly, can buy you significantly more targeting-free time before you are reacquired. This two-part post can help.
There are also some common mistakes that TIs make which can be avoided. Oddly enough, almost every TI has already made them, and yet, tends to continue making them, failing to see the risk they pose until till late. Here is a summary list, but remember, there are no hard and fast rules. There can always be an exception. If you think you have encountered one, contact me for review to see if I might not agree, or why not.
- NEVER seek help from authorities or ERTs due to targeting, itself. If an actual injury or crime is involved, such as vandalism, death threat, theft, etc., by all means report it, as having it on record can be useful evidence of targeting for possible use at some future point — but do not mention targeting concerns, and once more, follow the guidelines found here. If questions are asked as to why someone might undertake an action against you, you CAN mention that there have been strange things happening and you might choose one or two examples, if asked to cite them, but state you have no understanding as to why anyone would do so, and that you have no suspects (even if you do). The last thing you want is an investigation which concludes you are mental, which is where it almost always will end up going the moment you deviate. It may be wise to apply this rule to friends and family, and certainly to co workers, as you can end up destroying relationships with disclosure. The only exception should likely be limited to those living with you, and even then, you will pay a price. I lost a wife and a foster daughter to it, and possibly another daughter;
- NEVER react to targeting stimuli if you can avoid it. Train yourself to Stop, Think, and ACT, do not REACT. You, STOP yourself from reacting, THINK about what they are trying to cause you to do (i.e., get angry), and the ACT contrary to that in some random manner. This both negates the purpose of the targeting, and causes perps all manner of concern, either about the validity of the psychological profile they had prepared on you in order to determine the best targeting methodology, or the operational reliability or skill of any equipment or perps involved. This can at times lead to dramatic increases in targeting efforts, but if you continue the ploy, it will lead to them trying to ‘repair’ whatever problem they think is the cause. That typically results in a small rest period of no attacks. Eventually, it can destroy the effort entirely, especially if this method is applied by someone in early targeting, as it prevents them from advancing to other kinds of targeting, or they advance and abandon the failing method(s). This, and use of the Jedi Mind Trick, and numerous blackmail insurance policies (each time I created one for a client, it protected me, as well) is how I have managed to negate nearly three decades of attempted targeting and its consequences; I do not consider myself a TI, because I keep winning;
- NEVER be overly concerned about death threats, being followed, or about gang stalking events, it will simply make you wax paranoid, and be seen as such. The people who engage in PCT would simply kill you, not threaten you, if they wanted you dead. Unless a threat was quite specific and included a warning that you should do or not do something, ‘or else’ vividly described, it has no basis in any real threat. If you get a threat with such a basis, that basis must represent a clear and present danger to THEM, in order to be valid. Telling you to stop being an activist, or stop investigating why you are being targeted, does not count, unless perhaps, you have gotten to the point where you can CLEARLY identify and prove with legally useful smoking-gun caliber evidence the who, why, when, what and who of it. In such a case, you have the makings of a blackmail insurance policy which can not only counter the threat, but force capitulation and even remuneration for your troubles at their hands. That was how I ended my first targeting, and was offered $40,000 per my demand. It has become the model for all client help efforts ever since. Being followed or gang stalked is merely a jerk-your-chain tool that goes back to Stop, Think, Act. The only real danger is in giving into it. The only targeting which is a real threat is PCT based on electronics of one kind or another, chemical or biological assaults, physical abuses (i.e., rape, beating, accessing you while you sleep), and dirty tricks which impact finances, relationships, reputation, and the like;
- NEVER presume another TI, TI activist group or organization, or general Web resource to know what they are talking about regarding PCT or solutions, for the likelihood they have it right is very low. Take it with a grain of salt, and tuck it away for comparison to other resources. Books are a far better bet at getting at the straight dope. Older books will by now have a reputation establishing usefulness. Avoid newer books or other sources by anyone claiming to be an insider, ex intelligence operative, or other ‘expert,’ as they are likely providing disinformation to insure you continue to fight the wrong problems;
- NEVER hook up with another person, especially another TI. There are many reasons this is important advice, and I assure you that the risks you undertake with even a casual date or one night stand is significant. I see it play out again and again. Rare is the TI that can better their circumstance by not living alone, and a sexual adventure is far too easily a set up opportunity of one kind or another;
- NEVER pay money to anyone offering implant scans, ‘scientific’ testing, or new age solutions without EXTREME CARE; it is likely a scam, even if there are YouTubes or personal testimonies, the likelihood remains high. Research, research, research. Even if you actually did locate an implant by some method, the number of people able to have an implant removed can be counted on one hand; the medical industry will not cooperate. I have yet to see any positive results from testing services or new age approaches, but if you want to submit a chemical sample to an actual laboratory for chemical or spectrum analysis to find out what it is, that is worth the time and money;
- Avoid participating in poorly conceived TI activist efforts to outreach, or outreaching directly yourself. By poorly conceived, I mean an effort which does not heed the advice employed here. At best, such efforts defame and set back the TI movement and each person associated with it, labeling them as mental. Many of these efforts are designed and promoted by perps, and used as a kind of ‘evaluation survey,’ especially those asking you provide personal histories or statements. If legitimate, such statements will tend to seem crazy to anyone not already believing that targeting is real — adding another ‘crazy story’ to a stack of them will not change their minds.
Other facts to consider
The following may temper your views in seeking full understanding and formulating defenses. Simply keep them in mind when reasoning things through.
- Many perps are themselves victims of mind control, typically the worst kind, the Monarch/MK Ultra kind. They know not what they do, literally; they are programmable people based on multiple personalities which can be triggered at will. While some perps are psychopaths, these, are not, though they my be controlled to exhibit the same behavioral traits;
- You may be such a programmable person, yourself, and like them, not be aware. If such a person, and also targeted, you represent some form of ‘failure’ in the programming, and the targeting is designed to neutralize any damage you might cause to the program if you become fully aware of your true situation, which is a real possibility as you work through understanding and defensive efforts. The important and terrible truth is, that such a person will sabotage their own daily efforts in this regard, and make no progress whatsoever. Such a person will likely exhibit many additional symptoms as found in my book, MC Realities. Most notable among these is a question or belief they were targeted or abused as a child, or themselves have abuser thoughts or have so abused. Should you come to suspect you are a programmable, you should contact me for special advice too complex for this forum;
- All PCT is Satanic in nature, origin, and intent. Your enemy is as forecast: Powers and Principalities, and there is scientific proof available. Therefore, your best ally is religious faith, and the best faith for the purpose is Christianity, and the best Christian Church (because it is acknowledged to hold closest to God’s Word in the original Greek and Hebrew translations) is the Wisconsin Synod of the Lutheran Church. There is a whole chapter in my book, MC Realities, which explains exactly why this is true in both practical and Biblical terms;
- You will hear it said all the time, that TIs fear they are being murdered, or that they have been murdered. THERE HAS NEVER been such a case. Being a TI can certainly mean to be suffering in great pain, and it may certainly to some, at times feel like it has the potential to kill. But thus far, the only known deaths of TIs have been from suicides or accidents, or natural causes such as old age or disease, according to official records. While it is true that there are ways to fake such deaths and such ways are known by our enemies… and it is true that some potentially deadly illnesses such as cancer may be caused by targeting… death is NEVER the goal. They invest perhaps a quarter-million dollars a month on a full-time TI. There is no point in killing off such an investment. So the only deaths which bother me are the suicides, because that kills not just the person, but effectively the soul, as that is the only unforgivable sin; a sin against the Holy Ghost. If you give in to it, you are surrendering to your enemy, Satan, not just the perps. I am in communication with literally dozens of persons who have professed to have been being murdered as far back as 1992 or so, and they are STILL HERE, some of them still making the claim from time to time. Only two out of 12,000 are known to have died, one of old age and disease, and the other in a traffic incident;
- There is no place one can go where targeting is not likely to follow within weeks to months, save one or two foreign countries. The only one of these that has been verified by multiple TIs, is Ecuador, which to me does not make sense, but it seems to be true, with three such instances reported to me personally from TIs I had vetted as legitimate TIs.