Just when you think you’ve heard everything about a major news event which suffers questions pointing to a conspiracy, someone figures out or finds something others have missed, or failed to see in the same light. I like being that person. By H. Michael Sweeney, copyright © 2013, all rights reserved, proparanoid.wordpress.com Permission to duplicate online hereby granted provided it is reproduced in full with all links and text colors in tact and unaltered, including this notice. 12 new questions/veiwpoints addressed in this blog: • About the validity of physical evidence deliberately left at a murder scene; • About the validity of the ‘mental torture’ call to Randal Quan; • About the death of innocent bystanders; • About using a hotel on a Navy base; • About the million dollar reward? • About footprints in the snow, and the death of the one man with the answer; • About the ‘chance find’ by a citizen and a news crew of a James Bond-style assassin’s weapon; • Several questions about the Death of Chris Dorner.
Why Chris Dorner was murdered and framed
The Web is awash with questions and commentaries doubtful of the Dorner shooting, my own included. In my earlier posts, I’ve already addressed some of the same questions, and yet, have also come up with some new ones, or new insights upon existing questions. They are presented here in hopes they will help further illuminate the matter toward a better grasp of the truth — which sounds more and more like Dorner being set up as a distraction or cover up for something larger, something with Federal fingerprints.
The first post: Dorners ‘Manifesto’: Manufacturing a D.B. Cooper-ish Urban Legend?, analyzed Dorner’s alleged ‘Manifesto’ and showed a long list of reasons it appears fraudulent, whole sections of it written by someone else, thereby validating concerns that Dorner was a patsy and a conspiracy was in play.
The second post: Dorner, the Urban Legend: Implications Behind a Fraudulent Manifesto, took a much closer look at the crime than most online treatments have employed. It provides deep-background information which suggests Dorner might have been a mere playing card in a high-stakes military or CIA project, possibly pre staging for a Martial Law sponsored coup. Ergo, the Ace of Spades graphic.
If you have not read these earlier posts, and are not comfortable with accepting the above descriptives of their content as viable concepts or factually accurate, please read them before reading this piece, or it will waste your time, as your basis of understanding will be in the absence of key information. Also be sure to review the excellent and revealing ‘related articles’ at the bottom of this page — especially the video interview relating Chris Dorner’s contacting alternative media and essentially confirming many of the points I’ve been making in my posts.
Was Chris Dorner a pawn in a Federal Plot?
Questions which point the way to understanding, even without answers
1) Dorner’s gear found at the first murder scene: Why would Dorner choose to leave Police equipment traceable to him at the scene, when said equipment would be valuable to ongoing operations if intending a killing spree? Curiously, there is video evidence that he did this. Someone who looked like Dorner, at least at distance in the poor quality view, in a vehicle which was apparently his (no definitive statement on that in reports, for some reason), is caught on a security camera dumping the items, including his badge and police uniform. Why would Dorner do this in front of a visible security camera in broad daylight? The murder took place at night time (see the news video report, toward end). There would have been cops already swarming the area, making it a high-risk adventure.
Why would Dorner even leave the gear at all? It would be valuable in any further covert applications if he was intent on continuing the alleged killing spree. It can’t be to deliberately ‘prove’ to Police it was him responsible: the call to Quan, a mere fingerprint, or a call to Police would have served as well and would be far safer. But it does make sense if someone was trying to frame him, sending someone who looks like him enough to pass for him, especially if borrowing his car to do it.
2) The alleged call to Quan by Dorner: If Randall Quan represented Dorner at the review hearings which resulted in Dorner’s dismissal, why is it only described in media references as a call from someone ‘claiming to be Dorner?’ Other qualifiers like ‘may have,’ ‘allegedly,’ etc., were almost always used. Would he not know Dorner’s voice?
Bear in mind that where a caller deliberately makes rude and insulting, emotional jabs at one’s psyche, the resulting change in mental state (anger, mostly) will deter one’s perceptions and judgement of such things. To me, it sounds like Quan was enough of a professional that he at least recognized the possibility of the voice not being Dorner’s, and must surely have couched his statements accordingly, else why did LAPD statements and media originally do so?
3) The death of innocent bystanders: If killing Monica was because she was family, as claimed by the manifesto, why kill her companion? Dorner should not have known he had proposed to Monica only days earlier, and Dorner has been repeatedly cited as taking care not to harm innocent persons. Likewise for the trainee with Crain. Why harm those men? Might it be because both men could have seen who the real killer was, a risk addressed by a killer who could not afford anyone saying it was not Dorner?
Kieth Lawrence, killed with Monica, can be seen wearing what appears to be a Police uniform in some online photos, but he was not a Cop. He (article) had been a security guard at a Universtity, and had undergone trainings with Ventura County Sheriffs and Oxnard Police, but should have been seen by Dorner as purely a — he was NOT wearing his guard uniform at the time of the shooting, and thus was unarmed. Many accounts say there is evidence (?) Dorner stalked them both for some time, so surely he would have known Lawrence was not with any LEA, certainly not LAPD.
It is also interesting that both were shot multiple times. In fact, so many that reloads would have been required, or for gun grabber’s edification, a high-capacity magazine was used — or — unless there were two shooters.
5) A hotel stay on a military base: Why did Dorner go the Naval Base at Point Loma (San Diego — see timeline)? It was confirmed that he had been in a hotel ON BASE and the base went into lock down when someone reported seeing him. Could it have been an attempt to meet someone who might provide him with evidence he was being framed, or something useful as a blackmail insurance policy to force (someone high up) to call off the dogs?
6) The million dollar reward: Why (and how) was a $1M reward arranged for so quickly, and who really managed that hat trick, when normally, $20K is the most anyone ever sees pinned to their name, and only after much time has transpired since the manhunt began? Only bin Laden and associates have, to my knowledge, enjoyed that level of value on a wanted poster, and so quickly. This article seems to have a convenient but implausible answer (just above second video); a collective of leaders from the area including businessmen ‘came together.’ Really? When does that ever happen, elsewhere?
7) Footprints in the snow, and the death of the only man who knew to track them: How convenient is it that the final standoff comes to pass because two officers ‘track him’ to the cabin… and one of them is fatally shot to death — a super-cop sent on Dorner’s chase like a bounty hunter? The other was wounded. Jerimiah MacKay, killed at the cabin, was a 15 year veteran of the San Bernadino’s Sheriff Dept. His specialty was going after stolen cars. He was on Dorner’s case from the outset, but fared not better than any other Cop. But in less than four hours after a truck was reported stolen by someone matching Dorner’s description, he and his partner were tracking footprints in the snow to the Cabin. Excuse me, but how did they know to track these particular footprints?
They had NOT found the stolen truck, so how and why did the presume these to be his footprints, or even know they existed, and where? NO ONE had ever seen Dorner alive near the cabin, nor any other person who might have been responsible for the footprints they choose to follow, nor, for the matter, whoever really fired the shots that felled them. Next came an swarm of lawmen and choppers, and the Cabin was set afire. Restating the question more pointedly, how did the dead Sheriff know to follow the footprints, unless there was some foreknowledge; a conspiracy afoot requiring Dorner’s body to be found cindarised? Now that he is dead, we may never know how he knew how to find those footprints, and why he knew to follow them.
8) The finding of a murder weapon by a citizen and news crew: A man reportedly found a crashed car (not the truck allegedly stolen by Dorner just prior to his being cornered) near the cabin, and nearby laying in the open in the snow at the roadway’s edge, a Walther P22 pistol with silencer and flashlight (a James-Bond style, professional assassin’s weapon). Coincidentally, a news crew happened along just then, as well? And they thought seeing a man standing at the side of the road was obviously newsworthy enough to investigate and interview?
This is three days after the Police the Cabin was fired and Police had swarmed into the area, and the day after concluding their investigation in the area, opening roadblocks to the public. Anyone see red flags here? If not Dorner’s truck, who’s car was it, and who’s gun? If Dorner had somehow stolen a car after stealing the truck, why has it not been reported? The car renews interest in and underscores the question about how MacKay choose to follow footprints, and where they originated, not just where they led. It is also raises the possibility that whomever killed MacKay was not Dorner, but a professional assigned the task.
9) The death of Chris Dorner: Was Dorner dead already, killed at some point well before the cabin event? It would be easy to have staged the events leading to the fiery conclusion, especially if one man knew to follow the footprints to the Cabin preprepared with Dorner’s body and rigged with squibs to simulate gunfire. It would only take a sniper to eliminate that man, the one possible person who might know the truth or unknowingly expose it if allowed to live, perhaps the only one outside of any inner conspiracy circle within LAPD or CIA/military camps.
10) The tale of four sets of ID, three wallets: How did the wallet survive the fire, and how many wallets and ID sets did Chris Dorner own? There had already been multiple reports of his wallet and ID being found, and yet they also find it, in tact, with readable plastic ID, in the ashes of a building where nothing else survived the flames. Add in the discarding of his badge as yet another form of ID. I DO NOT BUY IT.
That is specifically one of the oldest tricks in the intelligence community’s playbook for framing someone or making it seem that a body is someone it is not. Yes, it can also be used to misdirect authorities as to your true presence or whereabouts, but you only need employ that gambit generally once, and even then, only when making a major tactical move (like an escape, or an assault). Four times? Not synchronous with either escape or subsequent assault? And so close together in some cases, essentially wasting valuable ID resources?
11) The body of Chris Dorner: Is Dorner even dead, at all? If it were not for the phony ID find, I might not be moved to ask. But it implies official deceit. So, is he alive and vanished by virtue of NDAA style actions by our acting President or a unilateral military decision, or has he managed to pull off his own escape plan? I doubt the later, but even the Coroner’s report of dental matches, or DNA match will not be proof enough to answer the question; given the weight of material pointing to conspiracy, a fraudulent Coroner’s report is simple to arrange if CIA is involved, and easy enough for lesser groups.
12) The fire and ‘suicide’: Why did, per police radio traffic, LEA deploy multiple fire-starting ‘burners,’ incendiary tear gas canisters, if not intending to start a fire? Why did they turn away fire trucks with a decision to wait until all four corner’s had caved in once learning there was a basement? In almost every use of this kind of device, a fire erupts if it lands on or against anything flammable. Using multiple burners insures a fire. Was it to make sure the only way to ID Dorner’s body was dental records, the easiest of all to tamper with when officially faking someone’s death? Was it to insure that Dorner never had a day in court where he could expose crimes by LAPD or others well beyond those already known?
Bonus Question asked by others re Media complicity: Why did media volunteer to black out the Dorner event already underway? Choppers in the air pulled away at Police request issued thru FAA (suspicious and completely unprecedented in its own right), because Police claimed ‘news coverage might tip Dorner off.’ Excuse me, but the gun battle had already ensued, and the cabin was already surrounded. Police positions were not clearly revealed by aerial video because of dense trees about the cabin and the distance and angles involved. So what was the threat, again? If Dorner didn’t already know he was surrounded after engaging in a gun battle, he was not likely to be watching TV to find out.
And how do you get a TV signal way out there to the Cabin, in an isolated valley, when the cabin had no TV aerial visible, and the nearest broadcast station carrying feeds were in LA, 67 miles away on the other side of mountains forming the valley? What was the real reason Police wanted no one to see document they were doing? Why did media comply, knowing their signal was of no value that far away? Why did FAA aid in that cover up?
Why was an assassin’s pistol found by civilians near the cabin after Police finished investigation?
All these question and nagging discrepencies are the stuff which makes for an Urban Legend. Remember, an urban legend is always based on some kernel of truth, and yet is almost never truly what it seems on the surface. People tend to believe the legend, and fail to ask the right questions even if choosing to look closely. Dark lies need to be exposed and examined carefully in the light.
In looking closely, ALL of the above questions imply their own answer: a conspiracy, lies, and intelligence community tricks being employed. Whether those tricks are by CIA, military, or LEA application is something only the answers to the questions will reveal. But you (in bothering to read this), I, and other ‘conspiracy theorists’ seem to be the only ones asking questions. Given the obvious nature of many of them, that is its own clue something is wrong, something quite related to the bonus question. Anyone not seeing that, is not paying attention.
Turn on the damn flashlight!
How did Police find Chris Dorner?
- Truthing Chris Dorner- Playing the skeptic (therealmcteag.com) An alternative and thoughtful viewpoint addressing Dorner’s cult status
- Chris Dorner Speaks on Before Its News (video interview beforeitsnews.com) More proof Dorner’s Manifesto not written by him, Chirs Dorner claims he is framed, and clues he was getting help from Anonymous.