Statistics Prove Gun Control No Solution; a Political Ruse
Statistics prove gun control is no solution; gun violence is a political ruse.
Taking away guns does not stop psychiatric care-sponsored killings: pseudo science and drug industry profits are the real killerby H. Michael Sweeney, copyright © 2012, all rights reserved. Permissions to duplicate in full with all links and credits in tact hereby granted, provided they point to proparanoid.wordpress.com and include this notice. Was Sandy Hook Shooting a multiple shooter conspiracy? Updated 4/10/13: Proof media and government don’t want you to know the truth and employ disinfo tactics instead, re ‘gun control.’ Changes and pointers to related material indicated with RED TEXT.
Reading this post you will learn1) Statistics show the worst shooters are victims of mind altering drugs given under ‘psychiatric care’ with poor or no supervision; 2) They also show that when denied access to guns, people find more gruesome means to kill, even in mass murder; 3) That such drugs have a history tied to CIA mind control research in a class I call mind control enabling psychotropics; 5) That the ONLY winner in gun control is tyranny. Who is lying about the guns used in Sandy Hook, and why?
Update: The mass murder attempt in Texas yesterday employing a knife and response by media proves a couple of key points regarding the validity and reasons behind gun control efforts. Additionally, Mr. Sorento, Presidential pretender, is blindsiding Congress and the public when he gives speeches on gun control.
1) There are a rash of ‘copy me’ mainstream news articles using the same exact text/images/headline claiming that mass knife attacks are RARE according to experts. Other media have at least reworded the same message, but remain parroting an official line. This is blatantly false as the statistics show, below, marked now in Red. This blog has cited more than 20 examples of mass murders or attempts using weapons other than guns, specifically to point out that taking away guns does not stop murderers.
2) Other articles and news sources (TV/Radio) are trying to spin the knife attacks in support of gun control by offhand remarks such as ‘If he had used a gun, there would have been more deaths.” Perhaps so, but who is to say his intent was to actually kill — else he would have chosen a weapon with a longer blade. More to the point, if students had been allowed to conceal carry, HE would have been dead with reduced bloodshed of innocents.
3) Sorento gives his speeches before a 100% manufactured crowd of supporters with absolutely no opposing viewpoints allowed, This gives the illusion that NO ONE in their right mind could possibly disagree. This is result of his illegal quashing of 1st Amendment Rights by signing the so-called Federal Buildings and Grounds Restrictive Act. This Law allows Police to eject, even arrest anyone who protests on government property or anywhere near events where government officials are appearing publicly. This is nothing less than subtle disinfo blind siding. End update.
Arguing to take away guns ‘that have no use to a hunter’ is to ignore the fact that the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with hunting, and everything to do with insuring government does not abuse their power over the people. It is intended to be a form of checks and balances to tyranny, and nothing less.
We clearly need it now more than ever, given the rapid loss of freedoms to government’s paranoiac response to ‘terrorism,’ a crime of questionable attribute, at best, and one which kills fewer Americans than results from wrongful deaths at the hands of law enforcement.
My idea of gun legislation, therefore, is to give me the right to pack a government provided SAM missile launcher and Apache helicopter, not merely some bolt-action rifle I pay for at my own expense — in part because pistols and single shot rifles do little to deter soldiers able to pick you off from a distance with their sniper rifles… and DHS is spending billions to stockpile enough ammunition to kill everyone in North America, including some 9 million rounds of sniper bullets. I have to ask why, and fear the answer is the T-word.
Why does the government want to take your guns away? Martial Law is why.
Lets be clear
No one wants to take away from the legitimate concerns of victims of senseless murders of innocents as underscored so horribly in the recent rash of mass shootings. It is right to be angry and to grieve with introspective analysis and to seek a solution to prevent such heinous acts as so painfully evident in the massacre of children and adults in Connecticut. And all Americans and people elsewhere in the World are victims, too… we all are forced to suffer some lesser anguish in our compassion for those who lost family members and friends in these events.
But please, do not become yet another kind of victim by taking the bait and blaming guns, not even a particular kind of gun, especially when inconsistencies and the very nature of official statements of evidence suggest either a conspiracy of shooters is being foisted upon us as yet another ‘crazed lone gunman,’ or lies are offered in a conspiracy within government to force gun control upon us… or both.
How, for instance, in Sandy Hook, is it possible for the Coroner to cite to media with law enforcement at his side that everyone was killed by a rifle, when State and local Police had already stated that only handguns were found in the school with the shooter’s body (first, two, then four pistols), and the only rifle found was in the shooter’s locked trunk?
There are other questions, but not as many as found in Aurora’s theater shooting. These kind of nagging ‘conspiracy theory’ questions for which the public deserves to have answers are always ignored, of course, because, ‘they are merely conspiracy theorists’ doing the asking… even when persons of credentials ask. Thus the truth, including the real cause of ‘gun violence,’ is never explained.
Why are there so many ties between Sandy Hook and Aurora?
Right in front of our eyes all along
And yet, the real cause has been right before your eyes the whole time, but deliberately veiled by corporate and government forces allied for varied agenda. I first wrote about the problem in my book, Fatal Rebirth (a four volume look at crimes of the New World Order which predicted Sept. 11 attacks, an assassination attempt which took place, and mass shootings of the kind we face, now, and so much more). I also wrote about it in my books on Political Control Technology, such as MC Realities.
A ten-year research effort for these books, as well as personal family experiences, made it all-too-clear. It is subsequently verified by statistics and other information you can easily verify for yourself: the real culprit is a thirst for power and control, both financial and political. Their weapon is disinformation, and chemicals. As such, then, it is imperative that we look both at mass shooting events as well as political assassination events; both being used to effect political change against the natural will of the people and course of governments. It is, after all, yet another form of mind control for the masses: change the mood and the will of the people with lies.
Are mass shootings sponsored by the CIA or military?
Start with the Congressional Record
If you are closed-minded about the possibility of mind control and see it as mere tin-foil hat nonsense, then you are already a victim of CIA’s Operation Mockingbird, and should skip this section because you will not wish to be confused by the facts. It might even be harmful to your psyche to learn you have been manipulated by a form of mind control called disinformation, aka propaganda. Mockingbird put thousands of CIA agents directly into media at all levels from management to reporters and anchor persons… to make sure you got all the news that’s fit to distort.
The Church and Rockefeller Commission findings of the 1970s regarding CIA mind control research further revealed all manner of inhumane MC research and non consensual testing on unwitting human subjects. It is clear that among even worse atrocities, CIA was keen to develop drugs that could control a person’s mind to the point that they would do anything commanded, even to kill themselves or others; the Manchurian Candidate, or ‘programmable person.’
There is much more I could write on this topic, but I do not wish to cause readers not open to the notion to stop reading, for there are more important things yet to discuss. I suggest Alex Constantine’s book, Psychic Dictatorship in the USA, for those wanting the gory details, and my book, MC Realities, to learn about the development of psychotropic mind altering drugs (mind control enabling drugs) by Eli Lilly under ex CIA director George Herbert Walker Bush and Dan Quayle as company executives… the very drugs we are about to see quite tied to the type of gun violence of which this article speaks.
When media controls what you think, you are a victim of mind control
Gun violence: Look at the Statistics
The first mass shooting of note in America was the Texas Tower sniper murder of 13 at the University of Texas, Austin, in 1966. From that time forward there have been countless incidents, so many, in fact, that media hardly thinks to look at the big picture, all-too preoccupied with the gory details of the most recent events. Convenient for them and government, perhaps…
…as it does not serve hidden agenda if you compare today with yesterday and learn that there is a pattern of significant relevance which is clearly being withheld from you. You make your decisions based on the colored view of blood-red tinted glasses fitted with blinders of ‘current news.’ There is a reason I call it the Military-Industrial-Intelligence-Media Complex. What makes you think ‘free press’ has anything to do with American media, a media largely controlled by less than a dozen people, exactly as the Congressional Record cited to be all that was needed to control the press. The statistics will reveal it all…
SSRI medication was developed by CIA as a mind control enabling drug
What mass shootings and assassination events have in common:
It is so rare to find otherwise, that I dare say every such shooting has many, if not all, of the same key ingredients in place: a) prior psychiatric care involving the use of prescribed mind-altering drugs (pscyhotropics, generally of the SSRI variety — Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors such as Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, and dozens of others); b) a triggering event based on emotional stress or trauma or the curtailing of or failure in treatment processes, such as failing to take medication or overdosing; and in all-too-many cases, c) the otherwise ‘coincidental’ peripheral presence in their lives of military, CIA, or other persons, firms, or organizations associated in some way with mind control technology.
Note: there is another kind of triggering event for the Machurian Candidate style of programmed shooter, the kind of person used as a disposable patsy, because they tend not to be very effective as actual killers. The best example is, perhaps, Sirhan Sirhan, who emptied his gun at Robert Kennedy but hit him, not, according to modern forensic review: Kennedy was shot from behind, and upward. Such persons are programmed in advance to do a specific thing upon hearing or reading a select unusual triggering phrase.
Such phrases are offered once to cause them to pay attention (throws a mental switch). It is then subsequently repeated twice close together to cause them to carry out the instructions (initiates a command sequence). Interesting, then, that in Sandy Hook, that a particular Web set published the following phrase three times, once as title, and twice in the text: “Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre.”
This was published on the same day as the Aurora shooting, in which the film, The Dark Knight Rises, shows a map of the villain’s attack plans with Sandy Hook (a district of Gotham City renamed to Sandy Hook for the film, for some unknown reason) as the place next to be struck. And yet, it is strange things like this which get us conspiracy theorists labeled as ‘nuts’ by media that you might be more comfortable in ignoring us, instead of thinking for yourself. How comfortable are you, right now?
The rush to gun control serves the NWO agenda for a one World government
SSRI drugs cause violent thoughts and deeds as side effects
SSRI drugs are killers, both by suicide and by murderous acts committed by those taking them. There is a remarkable summary of this phenomenon at ssristories.com, a Web site which just a few years ago listed perhaps only 50 or 60 examples, but today cites about 5,000 cases which illustrate the problem. The link sorts them by the general nature of the case, but you can sort by date or location, or any other heading.
A quick review reveals some startling examples, which I shall first outline in terms of the dangerous aspects of the drug class and its propensity for sponsoring unchecked violence in patients, and then more specifically relate to mass murders and assassinations, gun violence ahead of other forms of murder.
Why do ‘scientists’ and ‘doctors’ of excellent educational qualifications fail to realize, in light of these known side effects: every physical person has a unique physiology, DNA, and dietary makeup, and thus, it is impossible to predict the results of a given infusion of chemicals into a body where, especially in the brain, the EXISTING balance of chemical makeup is not prepared to suffer alterations with kindly result. Why then, do they persist on guessing at initial dosage levels, and then upping the ante when results are not deemed adequate, until side effects make it clear the med will not help, and then switch them to another med, and start all over again? It is witchcraft-level insanity, and it is guaranteed to have negative outcome.
It is NOT science, nor is it MEDICINE.
It is important to realize even this massive list is only a tip of the iceberg. It ONLY represents reports by family members, doctors, organizations, and other select researchers who were examining and reporting purely from the medical viewpoint. Further, as many of the reports are voluntary contributions, it represents only reports from people who happened to learn of the Web site’s existence and who were moved to report, and, moreover, is limited to reports from people who came to realize the relationship of events to the drug. For this reason, you will not find mentions of assassinations of note, such as my research indicates should be included (name ANY assassination attempt in modern American history, and you will likely find it true).
Among the reports (and a couple of details from my own research) we find court rulings and law enforcement investigative findings which frequently place the blame squarely on the drugs, and not the violent person, in some cases causing the courts not to elect punishment — even for capital crimes involving death. Here is your summary of drug induced violence:
Suicides are very convenient in a conspiracy
Let’s talk suicides:
1) Over 250 reports involve suicides only, and many times that number include suicide as aftermath to other violence, such as arson, murder, and so forth. Suicide is almost the norm after such drug-caused violence;
2) One attorney reports he has had a total of 73 calls about suicides from just one specific SSRI;
3) Indiana county study shows 41% of all suicides involved SSRIs
4) Wisconsin study shows 54% of teen suicides involved SSRIs
5) Sweden study shows 52% of women suicides involved SSRIs
6) Report shows US military suffers 18 suicides a day, 40% on SSRIs
7) Multiple reports of suicide pacts where all participants were on SSRIs
8) Another 200 questionable deaths listed which may have been suicides.
9) EVERY SSRI lists suicidal thoughts as a side effect
10) Suicide attempts often involve the most painful and horrific, and least effective means, such as blow torch, grinders, etc., or the most illogical, such as trying to jump out of an airliner, or stripping naked and wandering off into a winter wilderness. Suicide by Cop is quite popular, as are head-on and other fatal car crashes, for which statistics are likely quite under reported.
Manchurian candidate murderers are always ruled as acting alone
Let’s talk murders:
1) Over 1,200 reports of murder attempts, about one fourth of them followed by suicide or attempts;
2) Within one week of returning home, nearly a dozen soldiers on SSRIs killed their wives;
3) Methods vary widely: when guns were not available, almost any means might be employed, including additional reports under other categories, such as vehicular homicide, arson, and so forth (roughly another 100 cases). Details follow.
Conspiracy must exist if there is a cover up in place
Of interest (or no interest, really) to TSA and FAA:
1) Nearly two dozen incidents involving violence on an airplane or at an airport;
2) Individual reports of eleven private plane crashes killing 24 people blamed on SSRIs;
3) Airline Industry study reveals 100 crash pilots using SSRIs;
4) At least one hijacking was initiated by an SSRI user.
No one goes ‘crazy’ without some triggering event – contrived or coincidental
How about kidnapping and hostage taking?
1) About twenty instances linked to SSRIs;
2) Seven instances involve schools and students as victims.
When you hear ‘lone shooter,’ think ‘conspiracy cover up.’
How about arson and bombing?
1) 80 arson events, three involving schools, two events where school administrators on SSRI set fires at home;
2) 35 bombing instances, two involving schools.
CIA lies to put their own men in post of Chief, Spokesperson, and head of Internal Affairs
Other Killing Sprees?
1) Remember the rash of US Postal Worker rage shootings? Most were SSRI;
2) About two dozen instances of fast food chains, trains and busses, churches, banks and other offices, and even a country club and a nursing home;
3) More than 30 incidents at schools, about 1/3rd of which were SSRI, including virtually every event which made national or international news;
Gun control is a codeword for police state control
And when there is no gun available?
1) One 17 year old holds 20 children and teacher hostage at point of a sword. So if you take all the guns, better get all the swords, too;
2) A Mother attacks her son with a sword. See what I mean?
3) School day care center looses two children and an adult to a knife attack. After all, knives are just short swords, right? So, if you are going to take away larger gun clips, but not small, then we presume you would take swords, but no knives. What did you gain?
4) A woman laughs as she uses her car to chase down three kids at an elementary school. Alright, so now no one can own a car, right?
5) Man attacks 11 kids and 3 teachers with a machete. See what I mean?
6) Numerous fires started with intent to kill people in apartments, stores, offices, and schools. Starting to get the idea?
7) The johnstonsarchieve.net Web site lists these additional incidents (scroll to events with ‘criminal’ cited instead or ‘terrorism’) with no known tie to SSRI drugs, but are cited here because the killers had no guns:
- Bath Michigan man uses dynamite to kill 40 children, himself, and the School Superintendant over inability to pay school taxes causing foreclosure of his farm. So if you take all the guns, better also take all the materials used to make explosives;
- Poe Elementary playground attacked by man with bomb in suitcase killing himself, his son, the Principal, a custodian, two other students, and injuring 17 other children. See what I mean?
- 63 students and adults were burned to death by an angry student at a school dance in Goteborg, Sweden (gun control in Sweden is strict). So if you take all the guns, better take all the gasoline and matches;
- 67 teen students died from an arson attack on the dorm at Kyanguli Secondary School in Machakos, Kenya, injuring 19 others. See what I mean?
- The Elementary School of Ikeda, Japan, lost 8 students and another 13, including two teachers, were injured by a man with a kitchen knife (there is total gun control in Japan);
- 72 kindergarten students and teachers at Zhanjiang City, China, became dangerously ill from rat poison put in their salt by a competing school operator (there is total gun control in China). So now there can be no household poisons?
- That same year, 2002, two men upset with contract provisions with Number One High School in Changed, China, put rat poison in breakfast food making 195 children and teachers seriously ill. See what I mean?
- Two years later, Number Two High School in Ruzhou, China, suffers an attack by a man who kills 8 and injures 4 students with a knife while they sleep in three separate dormitories;
- And yet the next year, a man who had lost his job, again in Zhanjiang, attacks several Nansoon Middle School students with a kitchen knife, injuring 8;
- In Jikari High School, Yamaguchi, Japan, a student threw a homemade bomb made from nails and emptied firecrackers into a classroom, injuring 58 students and the teacher. Might as well do away with the 4th of July celebration, anyway, since you are getting rid of the Constitution and Bill of Rights;
- In 2010, a man killed three students, and a teacher, and injured 20 other children and staff at the kindergarten of Zibo, China, once more with a knife;
- Another machete attack took place in the 5th grade class of the Talisayan Elementary School, Xamboanga City, Philippines, killing one student, a teacher, and a grandfather of a student, and injuring 4 more students and two teachers (gun control in the Philippines is near total);
- If you wish more examples, there are thirty more at the bottom of this wikipedia link on list of rampage killers, including at least two alleged deliberate crashing of passenger jets. So let’s put TSA and the FAA out of work and ban aircraft. After all, you do want to protect people from violence, right? That really IS your motive for taking away guns, RIGHT? Sorry… I didn’t hear your answer.
If you do not own a gun, you do not own your government
And what about when other citizens nearby ALSO have guns…
…the guns they want to take away from you and me? The news of such events that does not make endless headlines because it does little to support gun control wishes of those who seek total control over an unarmed public? A mention the day it happens is as good as it gets, as a rule. Thanks for much of this compilation by gunwatch.blogspot.com:
1) A 1995 mass murder for drug effort was spoiled in Muskegon, MI, when the store owner, despite being shot four times in the back, managed to use his own gun to scare off druggies who had planned to kill everyone in his store;
2) A 1997 high school shooting in Pearl, Miss., was halted by the school’s vice principal after he retrieved a pistol he kept in his truck;
3) A 1998 school dance for Parker Middle School (Edinboro, PA) shooting saw one teacher killed, and anther teacher and two students wounded before a man living next door forced the shooter to surrender by getting the drop on him with his shotgun;
4) A 1999 gun shop owner with concealed pistol shot a gunman to the ground who had brought 100 rounds of ammo with him to ‘go out in a blaze of glory’ at, of all places, a shooting range in California (a guarantee he would get his wish);
5) A 2002 shooting at Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, Va., came to an abrupt conclusion after three had been killed and three more wounded —when two students, unbeknownst one to the other, ran to their cars to retrieve firearms and confront the shooter with threat of crossfire;
6) A 2005 shooting which started at the Smith County Courthouse in Tyler, TX, and involved high-speed pursuit, was ended because of the intervention of Mark Allen Wilson, who had a legal concealed carry weapon. This one did not end as well as the others cited, herein, as Wilson was himself killed by the shooter, who was wearing a bullet-proof vest. However, the exchange of fire allowed Police who had been kept at bay to end the matter with fatal shots of their own. This was after the shooter had already killed his ex-wife and wounded his own son, and wounded three lawmen in the melee;
7) A 2007 gunman attempting to kill parishioners of the New Life Church in Colorado Springs was only able to kill two before being shot by an armed retired Policeman who had changed his mind about going to church that day because of a previous like attack on a church in Ogden the prior week;
8) A 2007 mall shooter in Utah, after killing five and wounding four, was shot dead by an armed off-duty police officer;
9) A 2008 shooting in an Israeli School (the Mercaz HaRav massacre) was ended by shots from a student and off-duty policeman using personal weapons, who entered the school with such intent after hearing shots which killed 7 teens and one teacher, and wounded ten other students;
10) A 2008 Winnemucca tavern shooting was ended after two deaths when the shooter, while reloading, was shot dead by a patron with a concealed carry permit;
11) A 2009 workplace shooting in Houston, Texas, was halted by two coworkers who carried concealed handguns;
12) A 2009 College Park party was interrupted by two gunmen who counted ten guests and then counted bullets to insure they had enough. After separating the Men and Women one of them started to rape one of the women, but was ‘coitus interruptus’ by shots from her boyfriend, who killed one and drove off the other gunman;
13) A 2009 restaurant robbery attempt by two gunmen Anniston, AL, was thwarted when one of them threatened the life of a patron who was hiding, only to be shot dead by the customer, who had also prepared his concealed pistol for possible use. A few shots were then exchanged with the second gunman, who was critically wounded;
14) That same year, a convenience store in Richmond, VA, was robbed at gunpoint, the clerk being shot and wounded, and other patrons being shot at before the robber was shot dead by a patron with concealed carry permit.
15) A 2010 Mills, N.Y., shooting incident where the gunman, an angry customer, intended to kill six employees (he had a ‘death list’ of their names) of a cell phone store was, after opening fire on his first victim, himself shot dead by an armed off duty policeman with concealed weapon.
16) A 2012 RV park shooting incident in Early, Texas, was ended by a resident with his pistol as the gunman, after killing two people and their dogs, then held Police at bay with his scope equipped rifle;
17) A 2012 church shooting in Aurora, Colo., was stopped by a member of the congregation carrying a gun.
I leave you with two things, the first being: In Australia, where total gun control has been enacted (confiscation to establish an almost completely unarmed public), in 2011 there were STILL 94,000 shootings that took 29,000 lives… with not one civilian able to defend themselves. In America, the one spot where gun violence is rated worst, oddly enough, is the District of Columbia. Let’s compare:
There, the 2011 death rate by firearms was 12 deaths per 100,000 population, and that’s in a country where gun ownership is 89 guns per 100 adults. Compare that to Australia where it is now roughly 6 guns per 100 (est. by using UK provided figures), where deaths are 131 per 100,000. Does that sound like gun control works as proponents claim?
To get that information in media, of course, I had to go to England, because the American press won’t tell you the truth about such things. They got their information from FBI, which any US paper or news network could just as easily have done… but actual investigative reporting would not help government take away your gun, would it?
The second is this: Out of 10,650 murders by gunmen in Virginia, only 4 were by persons who had legally registered with concealed carry permits. Criminals don’t need or seek permits, of course. These four deaths by legitimate ‘gun toters’ would seem somewhat balanced by the fact that there are about as many instances, the most recent being the Clackamas Mall shooting… where persons with concealed weapons elected NOT to use their gun to shoot at gunmen engaged in murder because they did not feel they could safely do so without risking hitting innocent persons in the line of fire, or return fire hitting such persons behind them. That is part and parcel of good gun handling safety training, which all firearms owners should be required to have: my idea of a ‘gun control law’ that might actually work some good.
But personally, I’d rather have open carry… I’d even be moved to wear a six gun and cowboy hat if the 1875 Colt .45 hadn’t been stolen from my family some years back (when I did wear it in public on occasion). Open carry is a silent and untold deterrent to gun violence. In Cuba, there is no standing army, because every capable citizen serves in the Defense Force (like the National Guard), and is issued an AK-47, side arms (many people pack), and even grenades. Result: LOW CRIME, and very few murders by these weapons. The same is true in Switzerland (different weapons, of course), so it has nothing to do with Communism, that it works.
Statistically, in the Old Wild West where wearing a gun was the norm, gun violence was also relatively low… (e.g., the murder rate per capita in Abilene was lower than any modern US city, today). There have probably been more shooting victims in TV and movie westerns than in real life in the old West. When almost everyone has a gun, politeness rules; even when confronting someone in an unpleasant situation, it was done with carefully chosen words.
“SIR, I believe that Ace up your sleeve proves you are a card cheat — and the pot is therefore mine, unless you wish to object?” Given the choice, most villains would back down unless the odds were significantly in their favor… which gun control laws will surely provide them, one 2nd Amendment-eroding law at a time.
Posted on December 27, 2012, in Abuse of Power, Conspiracy, Crime, Government, News Events, Political Commentary and tagged adam lanza, aurora, CIA, Conspiracy, DHS, james holmes, lone gunman, Martial law, mass murder, NWO, sandy hook. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.