On Routine Political Assassination of U.S. Citizens; a Simple Remedy
Posted by Author H. Michael Sweeney
Murder is a Capital Crime…
Especially When the Killer is President of The United States
by H. Michael Sweeney
Media has yet to give Citizens a full accounting of the true facts and import to Constitutional freedoms involved in the passage of the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012, aka simply as NDAA, an unlawful Bill which completely neutered the Constitution and gave President Obama the power of a King to throw anyone into a dungeon for life, torture them, or have them executed merely by uttering the wish, and do so in complete secrecy under the guise of ‘National Security’. Those two words no longer have useful value, they are so abused.
Try as you may, its difficult to find a major news outlet who faithfully told its audience that it reverted the Country to a form of rule of law which existed well before the Constitution, and even before the Magna Carta, which sought to the end of the tyranny of Kings and their unchecked power of Life and Death without legal recourse.
NDAA, by contrast, is a law which returns to the King of America ‘Off with their head’ powers. No legal recourse whatsoever, no legal procedure beyond internal secret notifications, no requirement to explain why or give evidence, no legal documentation or public record for explaining after the fact, and all fully covert in nature.
This means any citizen can, for any reason, arbitrary or otherwise, be deemed or described for political convenience as a ‘threat’ to the United States. At that point they may be covertly detained by Agents of the military or intelligence community without any form of warrant. This is called kidnapping everywhere in the World.
They may be thrown into a prison cell with indefinite detention and no prospect of any form of trial or hearing. This is called ‘vanishing a person,’ extremely popular in Dictatorships.
They may be exported to another country for harsher treatments (torture, murder). This is called Rendition, and we already are guilty of it here in the United States, and should be ashamed.
They can even be so treated here in the United States. In fact, a citizen may simply be assassinated or murdered by any means (bomb, sniper, ‘heart attack’ drugs, gassing while asleep, etc.) without bothering to kidnap them, no matter where in the World they are, in full public view or otherwise.
There have already been at least three known assassinations by drone air strikes in the Middle East. Hundreds of such murders by other means may have never made the news, and we would have no clue. The government’s subsequent announcement of the intention of putting 30,000 such killer/surveillance drones into the skies of America reveals an intent to bring that capability here to the United States. Thus a citizen could be driving down a back highway and suddenly, a missile eviscerates him, his car, and anyone unfortunate enough to be with him as collateral damage. It’s all intended to be ‘legal’ under the Act, but of course, the Act itself is unlawful.
A simple example:
Take for example of murdered teen Abdulrahman al-Awlaki. Understand I do not care if he was a terrorist, or not, (based on available evidence, I think not) nor should we care, any of us — for without due process under the law, violation of basic legal Constitutional rights and human rights is never justified. But in all such assassinations, there is probably no shred of truly useful evidence available to make any such case against the dead, or why not simply use it in court and obtain a warrant authorizing legal prosecution under the law? Else why would there be silence regarding such evidence after the fact? No. All we get is insinuation of guilt, generally by vaguely implied association.
So, what can we do with a King with blood on his hands?
There is no need to wait for perhaps a decade for a court process to eventually rule it Unconstitutional. Any moron can see it is so, and morally wrong as well. All it takes is for any single man of proper authority of Office to obey their own Oath to the Constitution which allowed them to be seated in Office.
1) Since the responsibility for the authority given to execute the air strikes against civilians rests with the President of the United States, The Sheriff or District Attorney in the County (or city) of residence of the murder victims, or better, the State Attorney General, should be filing charges of Murder and, by provision of a copy of NDAA and media accounts of the deaths to a Grand Jury, seek a warrant for the arrest of Mr. Barack Obama, should he dare enter their jurisdiction. They need only do the right thing; File the charges!
2) Since the chain of command of such crimes under the Act generally include the Secretary of Defense, National Security Advisor, and the entire Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon, any such actions should consider like charges against these individuals, plus the General of the specific branch of Armed forces or head of CIA or other Agency operating the strike platform effecting the deaths, and all sub commanders down the line, when identifiable. Where possible, investigation toward such determinations should be undertaken. This is Conspiracy to Commit Murder, and no less.
Moreover, since NDAA was voted for by 86 Senators and 283 Representatives, making them co conspirators in my opinion, and I’d file charges against them, as well, which would be really problematic for those representing the State where the charges were filed. GOOD! No Congressman should ever sign an unconstitutional Bill without being fully liable for its consequences. It’s their job, after all. Such a threat should start them down the path of deeming to actually read legislation before they vote for it, and take due ownership of their actions in Congress. They are not exempt in a Capital crime.
3) This should be followed by requests for arrest and extradition sent to each of the other States of the Union, and the District of Columbia. It matters not whether any State agrees to such requests (and we presume D.C. would not), because the publicity alone would be worth the effort. But where a State might be so bold as to honor the request, the President and the others would be rendered Outlaw and unable to travel there without risking confrontation between local law enforcement and perhaps Secret Service.
4) If necessary, any such confrontation should be prosecuted with the same prejudice as any lawful Police enforcement seeking arrest of any party where third parties presume to get in the way, even if it means gunplay. No man is above the law, but also, no man should be forced to live under an unjust law.
5) Simultaneously, the relatives of the murdered should file civil charges of murder/wrongful death in their local courts, and all such efforts should involve as much media attention as can be garnered.
A legal basis does exist:
Some readers may wish to observe that local law enforcement may not presume the lack of validity of a Congressional Act for the purpose of filing such charges. However, they need not so presume. A Court has already ruled the Act should be enjoined (forbidden to have force of law) in a case filed by various Political Activists fearing for their lives at the hands of Government — as all such activists should rightly fear. One of them was even a Pulitzer Prize winning reporter. Here is the actual ruling. While it has not wend its way yet to the Supreme Court, that need not deter local authorities from so acting. They can always ‘drop the charges’ should the ruling be overturned, if they felt so obliged.
Moreover, the known deaths of U.S. Citizens by Drone, and in one case, Helicopter Gunship, have all predated the NDAA, which is to say there was no ‘legal authorization’ (NDAA) upon which to ‘claim authority.’ File the charges!
The value of any such charges being filed and warrants issued do not lie in or require the possibility of their fruitful execution, which is less than likely, we must presume. The true value is in the Political statements they make and the education of the citizens as to their true slavery to the King, and their true peril and lack of rights, and the Fascist Police State which is our sad de facto state of being. It tells the World that We the People acknowledge we have a criminal in the White House and do not condone his actions, and we demand justice for all people, who are created equal and should to be so treated by the law of the land. THAT is the American Way, is it not?
For should the President choose for whatever displeasure to eliminate a political enemy, he need only pick up the phone. That, is the tyrannical power of a King, and the use of such power is such a slippery slope that it is a precipice over which all citizens become mere Lemmings at will or whim. This is the definition of a Police State. It is a formula which could easily lead to armed revolution if not remedied.
File the charges!
- What Does it Take to Start a Revolution? (proparanoid.wordpress.com)
- MSM Blackout On NDAA Being Blocked As Unconsitutional (alexanderhiggins.com)
- Obama’s Dictatorship: Has the NDAA Accelerated the Need for Obama’s Civilian National Security Force? (americafirstsite.com)
- One Foot Off the Slippery Slope: NDAA Ruled Unconstitutional (dailypaul.com)
- The CIA’s History of Assassinations of American Citizens (truth11.com)
- Five Reasons Drone Assassinations are Illegal (counterpunch.org)
- Police Announce Plans To Weaponize Drones Flying Over US Skies (alexanderhiggins.com)
- More Evil Coming from the NDAA: The band of thieves known as the Federal Government (overmanwarrior.wordpress.com)
- Assassinations on U.S. Soil Not Ruled Out by Fbi (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
About Author H. Michael SweeneyAuthor of privacy/security/abuse of power, Founder Free Will Society, PALADINs (Post Apocalyptic Local Area Defense Information Network)
Posted on July 6, 2012, in Abuse of Power, Conspiracy, Crime, History, News Events, People, Uncategorized and tagged assassination, Barack Obama, Constitution, drone, Magna Carta, Murder, National Defense Authorization Act, NDAA, political kidnapping, political vanishing, rendition, surveillance. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.