The Federal Reserve, an Appearance of the Fourth Kind
The best scrutiny of the Federal Reserve, yet
by H. Michael Sweeney, a commentary on remarks and book by G. Edward Griffen
I just watched a video of a presentation by G. Edward Griffen, an author and film maker of the investigative kind , his topic being the creation of Federal Reserve. I’ve been looking at the Federal Reserve Banking System for almost a decade in realization it was a banking industry scam: it is neither Federal (it is a privately held corporation), it has no reserves (it makes money out of thin air), is not a Bank (it is a board of governors who dictate bank policy), nor a System (despite having buildings and employees across the country, all of its functions are centrally controlled, and all of its assets centrally held). Thus what it is, is a pure deception most heinous, even in its name.
But his video opened my eyes wider and provided more revelation than any other Web or book resource to date. I had not heard of or read his own book, of course, The Creature from Jekyll Island, which is the story of the secret efforts of creation of the Federal Reserve in 1910. I urge you to watch this lengthy video, which he opens with a clever and apt quote from a circa 60AD philosopher on the nature of the appearance of things, and it is from this whence comes my choice of title for this post:
Appearances to the mind are of four kinds. Things either are what they appear to be; or they neither are, nor appear to be; or they are, and do not appear to be; or they are not, and yet appear to be. Rightly to aim in all these cases is the wise man’s task.
— Epictetus (c. 60 AD), Discourses, Book i, Chap. xxvii
If you do watch this video, you will see Griffin eloquently illustrate that the Federal Reserve is perhaps all of these in various ways, but above all else and foremost, is an Appearance of the Fourth Kind: it is not, and yet appears to be. You will, thereby, learn some things not commonly known or spoken of elsewhere regarding its evil:
You will learn that there are seven key problems with the Federal Reserve which describe its function or lack of function… as I summarize here, along with some additional information Mr. Griffin did not reveal but which I have acquired in my own research, or drawn from Griffin’s totality of statements — with or without his own direct inference. Such information will be in italics. That may mean simply combining disparate elements of his presentation as if unified, or adding something new or left unsaid, but implied.
1) It is incapable of meeting its stated objectives (but has met all of its secret objectives set by those who designed it — the seven international bankers who already controlled one-fourth of the World’s money).
2) It is a secret cartel operating against public interest in the guise of operating for the public interest (and operating under the guise of government control with the purpose of controlling governments).
3) It is a supreme instrument of usury (the making of obscene profits in the form of perpetual interest on debt created out of nothing).
4) It is the root cause of our most unfair tax (and other taxes such as required to fund bailouts and loans to the International Monetary Fund, foreign nations, and corporations. The same ‘tax’ concept is true of the national debt which it ever increases, over half of all actual tax revenues going to the banks to pay this interest to the banks).
5) It is a tool and key sponsor of and participant in Totalitarianism, Fascism, Dictatorships, endless wars, and Globalism and the New World Order. As such, it seeks to undermine and destroy the national sovereignty of the United States in preparation for a one-world government… owned or controlled by the banks.
6) It was a tool designed to give New York Banks (ONLY) a means to control and limit the power and growth of any and all banks outside of New York, which was exactly the opposite of intent when Congress moved to create the Fed, thinking instead they were limiting the growth of power of the New York Banks which was already considered too great and a threat to the nation.
You will further learn how much secrecy and fraud, and downright skullduggery was involved in the creation and perpetuation of the Fed, and who was involved. There were seven Men, all extremely powerful banking moguls who had, until this point, been competitors duking it out for supremacy. Formation of the Fed was to be the ultimate monopolistic cartel, one contrary to every precept of American fair play, free enterprise, and legal prohibition on topic. I name additional conspirators.
1) Senator and Republican Whip, Chairman of the National Monetary Commission (to reform banking), Nelson Aldrich. He was the Father-in-law of Nelson Rockefeller and thus quite tied to the Banking Industry he was supposed to help regulate. He is the one who called together the six other men it extreme secrecy. You won’t believe how much trouble they went to maintain that secrecy, and why it was necessary.
2) Abraham Fiat Andrew, then Secretary of Treasury, and friend to the others.
3) Frank Vanderlift, President of the National City Bank of New York, a bank so large it held assets for both Rockefeller and Loeb investments.
4) Henry Davidson, Senior Partner for J.P. Morgan, one of the largest of the N.Y. Banks, better known as Chase Manhattan, today.
5) Charles Norton, President of the 1st National Bank of New York, another huge bank of the day, the original ‘Chase’ Bank, but now Citibank. We thus in Chase Manhattan now have two of the conspirators.
6) Benjamin Strong of J.P. Morgan Banker’s Trust, who would become the first head of the Federal Reserve.
7) And the granddaddy thought to be the true architect, Paul Warburg, Partner in the Loeb Banking concerns, the Rothchild Bank, and Brother to Max Warburg who ran sister banks in Germany and elsewhere. This is why you often hear that (incorrectly) the Fed is owned by foreign banks. The belief is only true to the extent of influence involved, but not actual ownership. It is also true that the FED can now loan money to any other international bank at American taxpayer expense.
8) A de facto partner of sorts, would be Nelson Rockefeller, who in addition to the banking ties already mentioned, owned the railroad which provided the train to pull the private railroad car used by Nelson Aldrich to convene and transport the Cabal from New York to their final meeting place at Jekyll Island in Brunswick, GA. Certainly, his Banks became partner (owned shares) in the Fed once created, and profited thereby.
9) Other possible de facto partners could arguably be the Brown Brothers Bank and Harriman Brothers Bank, who would soon merge to form Brown and Harriman, and later evolve to include Harriman and Bush Banks (yes, that Bush family, starting with Prescott Bush, then George Bush, and the younger George). Harriman owned the company that made the rail car pulled by the train. It is interesting to note that fully half of the senior partners of Brown and Harriman were members (8 in all) of Skull and Bones, including Prescott Bush, and later, his Son and Grandson, future Presidents all. Harriman and Bush would later be convicted of conspiring to aid the Nazi war effort during WWII under the Trading With the Enemy Act. But that’s OK, so was AT&T.
All these banks also participated in the Fed.
You will additionally learn just how these 7 men, on behalf of at least as many New York banks, conspired to trick Congress and the People into thinking creation of the Fed was the opposite of what it really was, and how they profited thereby (both the Government and the Fed member banks):
1) Government got access to unlimited money supply on demand, and had the ability to impose effective taxes without publicly levying tax and risking voter ire. Inflation caused by printing money out of thin air (fiat currency) is nothing more than a tax in that it funds government spending and takes money out of the pocket of citizens in the form of reduced spending power in order to fund government.
2) The banks got to capture and grow the lending market as a monopoly, and control interest rates to their advantage, which even when extremely low and next to nothing, would still reap huge profits because instead of having to lend based on money of their own being put at risk, they were able to charge interest on money created out of nothing at zero risk.
3) The banks got to have access to collateral they could repossess when a borrower failed to repay as agreed, which was far more valuable than the interest. Thus bad loans were to their advantage, instead of being a true risk.
4) The banks were assured they would be bailed out by government if they ever got into trouble, and better still, would be able to profit whenever government bailed out anyone, made loans to other nations, etc.
5) The banks acquired access to an unlimited and ever growing (exponential) supply of wealth (profits with no overhead or seed money on their part) which are being use to buy power in all high places World-wide. They are both the fulcrum and the lever for the 1%, the Bilderbergers, the New World Order, all.
Mr. Griffin is an excellent speaker with good charisma and I highly recommend this video. Upon watching, at the end, some viewers might suddenly get a bad taste in their mouth, however, as it turns out the speech is given before a group meeting of the John Birch Society, and some of the comments are encouragements of their efforts.
Please do not let the disinformation and rhetoric which exists for the purpose of discrediting the JBS as some kind of evil right-wing extremist group dissuade you from the valuable truths and facts revealed by Mr. Griffin. If for some reason you view the JBS as ‘bad,’ I suggest you review any of their own material and compare it to the bad things said about them, and you will see disinformation at work. I’ve yet to find anything JBS has done or said which fits the negative commentaries. I have yet to find bad things said which did not turn out to be disinformation or mere political rhetoric in support of contrary views (e.g. politicians guilty of eroding the Constitution attempting justification through vilification of their critics — the JBS).
That said, I’ve also yet to make up my own mind if they are 100% aligned with my own beliefs, but when it comes to the FED, we certainly can agree: End the Fed. That brings us to yet one more key point made by Griffin: It does no good whatsoever to attack the Fed or expose its evil. In point of fact, they themselves fund groups who do just that, that they may control their direction and insure they do not do the one thing which really matters, which is TO PROPOSE A WORKABLE ALTERNATIVE. Griffen shows how futile the more commonly proposed alternatives would be, such as an audit proposed by Ron Paul.
With that said, I would further point out that my own proposed alternative may interest you, as found at my blog post on 24 Campaign Planks: H. Michael Sweeney for President. Just how to end the Fed is quite well addressed there (while several planks are part of the total answer, start with plank 3). Hope you like it.
- How FED Co Conspirator Bank Robs the Poor and Their Dead (proparanoid.wordpress.com)
- 24 Campaign Planks: H. Michael Sweeney for President (proparanoid.wordpress.com)
- CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK, 4/26/ 2011 – (and duly ignored) – thanks to P. (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Federal Reserve Directors’ Banks and Businesses Took $4 Trillion in Bailouts: Report (commondreams.org)
- Ron Paul’s Federal Reserve Audit Approved by House Committee (sgtreport.com)
Posted on July 5, 2012, in Abuse of Power, Books, Conspiracy, Crime, History, News Events, People, Political Commentary and tagged Bank, Citibank, creature from jekyll island, federal reserve, Federal Reserve System, fiat currency, G. Edward Griffin, inflation, jekyll island, National Monetary Commission, Nelson Rockefeller, Prescott Bush, the Fed, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Pingback: The Federal Reserve, an Appearance of the Fourth Kind « Fall Of The Fed